We are looking for two new reps

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol did two already get picked? I applied in the same thread in the AgeForce forum and djbombsquad told me today to come re-apply in this thread
Ah okay. I thought that he had made his decisions already and was about to publish new reps soon.

Good luck to you!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Basics: 5'10, 195-200ish 12%. 19 years old. Freshman student in college (intend to study kinesiology, nutritionist ideally). I began lifting in 9th grade, same height, but only weighed 125lbs. Over the last ~4ish years I've been absolutely ADDICTED to educating myself about muscle growth/biomechanics, diet/nutrition, recovery, effects of different compounds/supplements to the body, and how all of this works for me personally. I've been on many forums (usually just as a lurker, with BB.com being the exception) educating myself daily. Always eager to learn more. It was about 3 months after I began lifting I joined the BB forums and started to learn. Now that I know what I do, there is nothing I enjoy more than to share my knowledge with others. Usually just fam/friends, and some people at my gym who know that I know a thing or two but I love doing it. Also an aspiring Physique competitor. Hoping to get on stage before I'm 21 As I've mentioned I'm a member of other forums also (Here and BB being my two main ones) so I could rep you on that forum as well. Also a member of EF, & PHF, but not very active on those two. AgeForce: I've been interested in a rep position for awhile now. I think AF would be a great fit with me, I'm familiar with their products and the ingredients in them so I'd be able to assist people upon that. They're also a company that puts quality product, and I'd have no problem standing behind. Hope to hear back
And you are the next pick. Please pm me and give me a call. I will give you my number.

Touey

Touey

Awards
and with that ladies and gentlemen djbomb and his new squad are positioned to take AM and the sup. industry by storm even through the rough patches

sheepdog.tx

sheepdog.tx

Awards
Thanks for the opportunity DJ, pleasure speaking with you last night. I look forward to learning more of the product line and being there to answer questions for Ageforce :)

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the opportunity DJ, pleasure speaking with you last night. I look forward to learning more of the product line and being there to answer questions for Ageforce :)
Your most certainly welcome and it was a pleasure speaking to you personally. Really makes a difference IMO !!!

Mikeyjd

Mikeyjd

Awards
grats

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats, guys! I look forward to hearing more about Ageforce.