Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn...looks like tomorrow it is.

eldawg

Awards
Cool...any idea when the 500g bulk leucine may be back in stock?

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
signing on today to see if i ca order because im not gonna lie im gonna drink this all day long

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established

Its still not up...

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Still no WMS on the site. I checked in bulk poweders under carbs. Is it somewhere else on there or just not loaded up yet?

eldawg

Awards
I want the Leucine and WMS to be in stock at the same time...so take your time guys :twisted:

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Sweet, ordered 2 kilos. Man that sounds bad!

Thanks a lot Dsade!

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
so the best time to use this product is post workout? how about pre workout?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Pre-workout would have SOME use, depending on depletion level, level of intensity and length of workout.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
The WMS I've used from elsewhere, when plain, is almost tasteless. Best thing to do would be to add it to a creatine/aakg/whatever formula that's already flavored. The WMS will pretty much just pick up that flavor and be fine. If you don't use a formula like that, do it w/ Crystal Light or something.

Any word on discount codes, by the way?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We will be setting up discounted pricing this weekend, and announcing on Monday.

The first shipment is officially sold OUT. The second portion of the shipment should be in around Tuesday or Wednesday. Looking at sales rates, the second portion should last around 2 weeks, which means after that is gone we will be SOLD OUT for approximately 3-4 weeks, until resupply gets in.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
We will be setting up discounted pricing this weekend, and announcing on Monday.

The first shipment is officially sold OUT. The second portion of the shipment should be in around Tuesday or Wednesday. Looking at sales rates, the second portion should last around 2 weeks, which means after that is gone we will be SOLD OUT for approximately 3-4 weeks, until resupply gets in.
impressive.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Demand was way beyond even our most optimistic projections. Just wait until feedback starts pouring in.

glsa17

Awards
  • Established
Demand was way beyond even our most optimistic projections. Just wait until feedback starts pouring in.
There should be plenty, considering the number sold.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would think so....and from the feedback already seen, results are pretty quickly seen

Motomatt

Motomatt

Awards

How is that every time I went to order it would not let me?
(
Product Not Available
)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is because it is sold out. I can say right now, that keeping up with demand on this is going to take some of the logistical magic only someone VERY talented can pull off. :)

As soon as I get delivery verification for what SHOULD be Tuesday, we will release Kwick Karb back for sale.

The sheer number of emails and PMs I have gotten about Kwick Karb are just mind boggling. i will seriously try to give Anabolic Minds a nice head start again with the new shipment, but words has spread quickly over to BB.com, MindandMuscle, and a few of the other boards.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
damn! i missed it, hopefully i can pick some up next go around. People dont tell anybody about it, more for us at AM this way :D

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i ordered 3 kilos in the first batch but they havent arrived yet