smith_69

Awards
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes well that's why they have pm's here- so you 2 can judge all the manly nudes you want with a pint of hagen das and have fun

lol
booneman77, is it me or does smith_69 seem like he's hiding something!?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes well that's why they have pm's here- so you 2 can judge all the manly nudes you want with a pint of hagen das and have fun

lol
booneman77, is it me or does smith_69 seem like he's hiding something!?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1469806490.851801.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1469806539.154286.jpg

Had to photoshop out those tattoos on my cheeks that say smith_69 and FireTitan

Oh, somebody keep the negs and banhammer away.....

Damn, I should be keeping up with my loggers instead of this horsechit

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would've never known it until I took that pic, but my legs are looking better than ever! Getting definition between the quads and hammies!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
you really gave FireTitan a great afternoon- not only nude but bent over too

lmao
:lmao:

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 14 feelz--
Two things to really note here. Weight is still staying the same at 206, but my stomach area really looks like it's leaning out! I'm also pretty amazed that my weight is the same today being that my macros were all over the place Friday and yesterday. I can't tell you the last time I weighed the same on a Monday as I did that previous Friday--AWESOME! Second thing of note is that I'm really surprised that I'm sleeping better when dosing a cap before bed. I had a 11-KT cycle in May and the pre-bedtime dose left me wired. Very excited about this!
A third thing I've noticed over the past few days is that when I sweat at the gym, my man-jewels are getting musky-smelling. Don't get me wrong, I never leave the gym smelling like a rose, but I'm getting beastly smelling now. EFF YEAH!
Today's workout was much better than last Monday's. Dosed 3 caps pre and doing one with lunch and one pre-bed. I tried 4 PWO on Saturday and saw no difference so I'm going to keep this protocol through the week. Focused more on volume and supersets than last week.

8/1--
WarmUp
Stationary Bike--2.5 miles for 100 cals burned (a2m)
Sled pulls--58lbs 8 rounds tabata

Front Squat/2 handed KB swings--4x8x165/4x12x45
Closed leg hack squat/calf press/dead bugs--5x20x150/same/5x14

Leg Ext/Seated Leg Curls--4x12x110/4x12x90

Arc Trainer--25 minutes for 550 cals (a2m)

Feeling good, looking better. So far EPIMAX is a win!

Something to liven up Monday--
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470056680.223904.jpg

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 14 feelz--
Two things to really note here. Weight is still staying the same at 206, but my stomach area really looks like it's leaning out! I'm also pretty amazed that my weight is the same today being that my macros were all over the place Friday and yesterday. I can't tell you the last time I weighed the same on a Monday as I did that previous Friday--AWESOME! Second thing of note is that I'm really surprised that I'm sleeping better when dosing a cap before bed. I had a 11-KT cycle in May and the pre-bedtime dose left me wired. Very excited about this!
A third thing I've noticed over the past few days is that when I sweat at the gym, my man-jewels are getting musky-smelling. Don't get me wrong, I never leave the gym smelling like a rose, but I'm getting beastly smelling now. EFF YEAH!
Today's workout was much better than last Monday's. Dosed 3 caps pre and doing one with lunch and one pre-bed. I tried 4 PWO on Saturday and saw no difference so I'm going to keep this protocol through the week. Focused more on volume and supersets than last week.

8/1--
WarmUp
Stationary Bike--2.5 miles for 100 cals burned (a2m)
Sled pulls--58lbs 8 rounds tabata

Front Squat/2 handed KB swings--4x8x165/4x12x45
Closed leg hack squat/calf press/dead bugs--5x20x150/same/5x14

Leg Ext/Seated Leg Curls--4x12x110/4x12x90

Arc Trainer--25 minutes for 550 cals (a2m)

Feeling good, looking better. So far EPIMAX is a win!

Something to liven up Monday--
View attachment 138526
Dayum

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The smell of testosterone oozing from your manliness...

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Seems like you are not the only one now with the manly muskiness. Hit me last night. Definitely a distinct aroma, different from the usual sweat stink. I am actually blaming you for putting that evil on us other loggers. haha

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like you are not the only one now with the manly muskiness. Hit me last night. Definitely a distinct aroma, different from the usual sweat stink. I am actually blaming you for putting that evil on us other loggers. haha
Oh damn, man. If I could put that curse on other people on purpose, I would!

On the other hand, I'm wondering if the increased pheromones could equal extra attention from the ladies? You know, outside of "YOU SMELL LIKE BALLS!"

LDubs

LDubs

Awards
Oh damn, man. If I could put that curse on other people on purpose, I would!

On the other hand, I'm wondering if the increased pheromones could equal extra attention from the ladies? You know, outside of "YOU SMELL LIKE BALLS!"
Keep dreaming. The only message it's sending to the ladies is RUN AWAY!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just time for a quick update on Day 18--

I finally dropped below 206, but not by much. I've dropped cals to 2100-2200 depending on the day. Macros are still 35C/40P/25F. Leaning out very nicely. I'm pretty sure this is the leanest I've ever been!!!

I'll post up pics at the 1 month mark. My endurance is increasing and strength is holding steady despite the lowered cals. I'll be holding them at this range unless I just hit a brick wall at some point over the log. I'm also keeping the same dosage at 3 PWO/1 lunch/1 pre-bed for 500mg total.

This being a log and all, I'm tempted to taper up over the next 4 weeks. Stay the course or do some experimenting? I'll leave it to the Spartans to decide since they generously donated product!

BTW, typing this up from work so no immediate chick pics. Gimme some time, I wont let you guys down!!!!

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Just time for a quick update on Day 18--

I finally dropped below 206, but not by much. I've dropped cals to 2100-2200 depending on the day. Macros are still 35C/40P/25F. Leaning out very nicely. I'm pretty sure this is the leanest I've ever been!!!

I'll post up pics at the 1 month mark. My endurance is increasing and strength is holding steady despite the lowered cals. I'll be holding them at this range unless I just hit a brick wall at some point over the log. I'm also keeping the same dosage at 3 PWO/1 lunch/1 pre-bed for 500mg total.

This being a log and all, I'm tempted to taper up over the next 4 weeks. Stay the course or do some experimenting? I'll leave it to the Spartans to decide since they generously donated product!

BTW, typing this up from work so no immediate chick pics. Gimme some time, I wont let you guys down!!!!
do some experimenting- everyones doing it lol

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
do some experimenting- everyones doing it lol
Haha! If I don't hear back I'm thinking I might as well bump it up to 600 a day.

In the meantime, as promised...
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470339468.373713.jpg

Got to drive traffic somehow. I think I scared e'erbody off with dat dere nood

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 22 feelz--

I had a couple of great workouts Friday and Saturday. But I was hungry as FUARK all weekend. I can't imagine that did much but make the scale go up. I'm looking better and leaner. I just don't want to make over-eating a habit on this log. To that end, I've decided to stop pushing for PRs every workout and just concentrate on sweating and maintaining my strength. My aggression is up while being on EPIMAX so this is going to be difficult, but it's all part of discipline, right? Speaking of aggression, I've noticed that I'm having to watch myself around the lady because I'm being a bit moodier about things. Ball muskiness seems to have gone back down to regular levels. After two weeks at 500ed, I'm starting 600 today--300 PWO, 100 with lunch, and 200 pre-bed. Just for giggles and to see what happens. After a couple weeks, I'm going to determine if the aggression and sides are worth tapering up another 100ed or not.

Monday=Leg day!
8/8
WarmUp
Arc Trainer--10 minutes for 225 cals (a2m)

20-25 second rests between all sets
Leg press--10x3x568
Glute bridge/leg raises--5x6x240,12 (supersetted
Front squat--6x5x175
Lunges--3x10x20s
Glute ham raises--2x15x20lbs
Leg ext--5x10x110

1 arm KB swings--20lbs tabata for 8 rounds
Arc Trainer--20 minutes for 400 cals burned (a2m)

Going to stay at 2100-2200 cals this week. Here's to hoping that backing off in the gym whips my appetite into a little better shape!

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 24 feelz--

Not much new to report thus far with 600mg. Appetite is backing down a bit but weight is still up. This really seems like one of those times when I can say "screw the scale, I'm looking good!" I am looking forward to the next few weeks on this log now that I've figured out the correlation between heavy workouts and appetite (derp!) Other than that, nothing new to report.

8/9
Rowing machine--2K for 110 cals
Lying rear flyes--2x12x20s, 1x12x15s
Bb rows--10x3x245
Sup tbar--5x6x125
1 hand corkscrew low rows--6x5x85lbs

Narrow cable row--84lbs tabata
Arc--25 minutes for 600 cals

Took this morning off in anticipation of weekly run tonight.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 24 feelz--

Not much new to report thus far with 600mg. Appetite is backing down a bit but weight is still up. This really seems like one of those times when I can say "screw the scale, I'm looking good!" I am looking forward to the next few weeks on this log now that I've figured out the correlation between heavy workouts and appetite (derp!) Other than that, nothing new to report.

8/9
Rowing machine--2K for 110 cals
Lying rear flyes--2x12x20s, 1x12x15s
Bb rows--10x3x245
Sup tbar--5x6x125
1 hand corkscrew low rows--6x5x85lbs

Narrow cable row--84lbs tabata
Arc--25 minutes for 600 cals

Took this morning off in anticipation of weekly run tonight.
Nice work man, and probably a good love with the rest knowing youre going to be running.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 29--
I can't believe I'm almost finished with this bottle. I've got enough for a couple more days at 600mg. So far the most pronounced effects frm EPIMAX have been increased aggression, libido, and appetite. That last one has been particularly troublesome for my initial intention of cutting. that's also why I haven't been posting up my macros. But, I will say that I'm pretty pleased with what I'm seeing in the mirror.
Another effect of EPIMAX that has snuck up on me is increased endurance. I was thinking about it while doing HIIT this morning. I would say that EPIMAX has increased my cardio endurance at least as much as running GW at 21mgED. It's not something I was expecting at all. Definitely a nice surprise!

8/15--
WarmUp
Stationary Bike--5.5 miles for 205 cals burned (a2m)
8 rounds Tabata: Mixed Grip dips and pull-ups--100lb counterweight AMRAP

(15-20 sec rests between all sets)
Leg ext--10x10x90
1 leg Leg press--10x3x298
Glute bridge/leg raises--5x6x245/12
Front squat--3x10x135
Lunges--2x15x20s

Arc trainer--20 minutes for 450 cals burned (a2m)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Day 29--
I can't believe I'm almost finished with this bottle. I've got enough for a couple more days at 600mg. So far the most pronounced effects frm EPIMAX have been increased aggression, libido, and appetite. That last one has been particularly troublesome for my initial intention of cutting. that's also why I haven't been posting up my macros. But, I will say that I'm pretty pleased with what I'm seeing in the mirror.
Another effect of EPIMAX that has snuck up on me is increased endurance. I was thinking about it while doing HIIT this morning. I would say that EPIMAX has increased my cardio endurance at least as much as running GW at 21mgED. It's not something I was expecting at all. Definitely a nice surprise!

8/15--
WarmUp
Stationary Bike--5.5 miles for 205 cals burned (a2m)
8 rounds Tabata: Mixed Grip dips and pull-ups--100lb counterweight AMRAP

(15-20 sec rests between all sets)
Leg ext--10x10x90
1 leg Leg press--10x3x298
Glute bridge/leg raises--5x6x245/12
Front squat--3x10x135
Lunges--2x15x20s

Arc trainer--20 minutes for 450 cals burned (a2m)
Wow, thats really great to hear so far!
+endurance
+aggression
+libido
+appetite (but without the increase in bad weight haha - much better thatn just +weight IMO)

Can't wait to see how this finishes up for you!

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
Another effect of EPIMAX that has snuck up on me is increased endurance. I was thinking about it while doing HIIT this morning. I would say that EPIMAX has increased my cardio endurance at least as much as running GW at 21mgED. It's not something I was expecting at all. Definitely a nice surprise
I noticed this a few days back. Awesome effect to get from the EPIMAX that I do not think any of us were anticipating. Increased/longer cardio sessions are definitely a plus for me especially with the hunger being up to help keep an even keel.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow, thats really great to hear so far!
+endurance
+aggression
+libido
+appetite (but without the increase in bad weight haha - much better thatn just +weight IMO)

Can't wait to see how this finishes up for you!
Thank you! I'm enjoying this run too much to stop now. I picked up the bogo on the 4th so I'm going to crack open a second bottle and at least run EPIMAX 6-7 weeks!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thank you! I'm enjoying this run too much to stop now. I picked up the bogo on the 4th so I'm going to crack open a second bottle and at least run EPIMAX 6-7 weeks!
That's awesome! If things continue at this rate of progress you should be in killer shape come 6+ weeks

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've finally been able to keep my calories in check for a couple days!

Probably get a 30 day mid-log pic up tomorrow (not nood. Sorry boys)
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471392867.067650.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471392878.918193.jpg

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha! Well, seeing how badly traffic died off after my previous pic, I figure noodz are better left for the PM box. Knowhutimean?

I should've gotten a picture of my back. I didn't remember what poses I started out with. Weighed in at 208.2 this morning. But I think there's a little more definition in my legs and the skin "pooch" around my waist looks a little emptier.

Honest critique, men? Am I just seeing what I want to see?

On a side note, bumped it on up to 700 yesterday. Headed to the beach Labor Day weekend and I want to get as much out of this run as I can before then!
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471445037.782885.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471445047.228603.jpg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1471445056.368126.jpg

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 31--After experimenting with some split dosing to hit 700mg, I've settled on 400 PWO, 200 with lunch, and 100 before bed. Oddly, 100 relaxes me but 200 makes me restless. Although I've wondered and looked around for the answer to this--is it best to "pulse" Epiandro like this or to cruise it steady with 100-200 every couple of hours? Does anybody have any experience with this?
Aggression and libido seems to have leveled out. Not that I'm complaining! The aggression is good in the gym, but I try very hard to portray gym bros in a good light at work. I feel like being even-keeled and fun is a big part of that, so I don't want to be throwing sh*t at the wall there!
Just went to scratch my inner arm and discovered a new vein that's been unearthed from the blubber! SWEET!

Killer shoulder workout today too with a couple of new moves I came up with!

8/18
WarmUp
Stationary Bike--6 miles for 250 cals burned (a2m)
Assorted TRX rows and flies to warm up the shoulders

Work! 30 secs of rest between sets/SuperSets except where stated.
Kneeling 1 hand landmine press/LM lat raise--5x6x60/4x10x25 (I figured I was already using this equipment so why not try this? Using the landmine for lat raises definitely hits the delts in a different way than cables or dumbbells. I took a split stance and had my shoulder just a bit in front of my grip. Took some getting used to, but I'll be doing this again!)
Leaning cable lat raise--6x5x20 (1-0-3 TUT)
Db front raise/Snatch-Grip Behind-Neck Press--3x10x35s/2x12x75, 1x12x80
Rear delt raise--3x10x25s (used plates to change it up)
Db shrug--95-50s 7 reps each no rest
Single-Arm Upright Row: 65lbs 2-10 ascending reps Used a BB for this and supinated grip. Again, a much different stimulus that I'll be doing again!

Cybex Lat Raise/Shoulder Press--50lbs/70lbs--8 rounds Tabata style
Arc Trainer--19 minutes for 425 cals (a2m)

Is 700mg the sweet spot or was it extra carbs I had yesterday? I don't know but I like it!

PHAMPTON1105

PHAMPTON1105

Awards
700mg/Day is where its at. If I was a little bit more experienced in the PH game I would go up to 1g/day just to see the difference, but this being my first run I am going to cruise at 700 the rest of the way.

Todd Garner

Todd Garner

Awards
  • Established
Got some epiandro on the way, didn't go over 500 last time. Sounds like I need to up the dose.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got some epiandro on the way, didn't go over 500 last time. Sounds like I need to up the dose.
Yeah. 400-500 was enough to notice some changes in attitude and the aforementioned "odor." But the past week at 700 has really been outstanding. I just counted up what I have left and trying to decide to bump up again after this week to finish the bottle before going out of town and taking a week off from the gym or to continue this dosage for that off week

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many min's PWO do you dose?

45-60 minutes. I'm not sure what's optimal, but this is whaworking for me. How about you during your last run?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Smokin this ish jalfrey!!! And the pictures are an amazing show of your dedication brother! Keep truckin