Want to get really low body fat

Silverado

Awards
Hi as the title says my wife is looking to get to her bodyfat really low and needs some help with a supplement stack she's currently sitting at 17% bodyfat and wants to trim down on her quad muscles and look really lean and feminine she not going for the big muscle look.

I suggested she try blackstone labs cobra 6p and primes Yoh
What do you think? Are there better stacks that show better results?

Btw her diet is spot on

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
http://orbitnutrition.com/cart/pes-new-alphamine-252-grams-raspberry-lemonade.html

If her diet is really spot on, she doesn't need a fat burner to achieve this.

More than to directly accelerate results, these products make the process easier, through mood effects, stimulants, and liberating FFA's so the energy is there to burn (very basically)

This helps people stick to their diets and exercise while in a deficit.

Some of the best results you will get are with appetite suppressants, because they "help you help yourself" they wont take off pounds for you but they will keep you on track to diet appropriately.

Alphamine or Norcodrene is my suggestion, to suppress appetite, keep her mood up, and give her energy while she is eating in a caloric deficit.

Silverado

Awards
Thanks for the input bro hoping for a females perspective on something they have tried and worked great for them.
Even an make shift ECA stack for her

Has anyone had experience with the blackstone labs fat burner I mentioned?

Silverado

Awards
Ay looks like a great product but she can't have cayenne she's allergic to it, crazy I know but she is

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A side from ECA , this is still one of my fave (over the counter) stacks:
Chromium picolinate
Synephrine
EGCG

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
A side from ECA , this is still one of my fave (over the counter) stacks: Chromium picolinate Synephrine EGCG
I read that synephrine is almost as good as ephedra. right on bro!

Magdalena

Magdalena

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I read that synephrine is almost as good as ephedra. right on bro!
1st. I'm not a bro, lol.... I am a female n a figure competitor.
And yes, I find this mild stack to b affective and safe to run for long durations with great results..
Hence diet n training is in check.
:)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi as the title says my wife is looking to get to her bodyfat really low and needs some help with a supplement stack she's currently sitting at 17% bodyfat and wants to trim down on her quad muscles and look really lean and feminine she not going for the big muscle look.

I suggested she try blackstone labs cobra 6p and primes Yoh
What do you think? Are there better stacks that show better results?

Btw her diet is spot on
For the majority I agree with Driven2lift: "If her diet really is spot on, she doesn't need a fat burner to achieve this" and will add that TRAINING AND RECOVERY ALSO need to be "spot on" for HER AS AN INDIVIDUAL.

As for "trim down her quad muscles" - if she wants to LOSE muscle mass, then leaning out is not going to help her do that, and leaning out may enhance any muscle mass she has, although could decrease girths there.

If she's determined to use something to assist, then I would actually recommend a cortisol controller over anything or a decent GDA (i.e. 7-Spray or Recompadrol) - I know everyone responds differently, but those are the two types of products that make the most difference for me in leaning out. Otherwise, re fat burners, Shred Matrix is good - although I have never used this for "fat burning" but its other benefits, primarily re energy.

~Rosie~

Silverado

Awards
Thanks Rosie! Any advice how she could decrease her muscle mass in her thighs?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You lose muscle mass when you don't eat enough for the training you're doing - it's easier for your body to take the energy it needs from muscle than fat more often than not, especially if training is very intense and the caloric deficit is high. You can't "spot reduce" muscle loss, like you can't spot reduce fat loss - your body will lose it where it will lose it.

But NOT training legs would also be a start. Just a thought.

~Rosie~

Silverado

Awards
Ok she's eating in deficit now and taking albuterol to loss the fat and it's working slowly. Better slow than fast and she has a rebound effect.
Would not training her legs be counter productive? She's has always hold a lot more muscle in her thighs and bum, they are in good shape but now she wants to slim them down.
She varies her workouts from week to week, meaning she will do low sets + high rep one week then high sets + low rep another week and every 2 weeks she changes her exercises to give her some variety. She'll do cardio 3-4 times a week usually 20mins tredmil followed by 10mins obitrek then 5-10mins rowing machine
Not saying this will work but will it help accelerate her fat loss on her thighs and bum if she had to use a spray like lipoderm from Avant Labs?
I'll try and get a pic of her so you can get an idea

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Another way to reduce muscle mass in legs is to train them for endurance, that is train the slow twitch fibers more than the fast twitch, sprinter fibers. Marathon runners don't have large thighs because there body has an unusually high ratio of slow twitch fibers to fast twitch fibers. Run don't sprint, 20 reps with drop sets not squats 7-5-3.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok she's eating in deficit now and taking albuterol to loss the fat and it's working slowly. Better slow than fast and she has a rebound effect.
Would not training her legs be counter productive? She's has always hold a lot more muscle in her thighs and bum, they are in good shape but now she wants to slim them down.
She varies her workouts from week to week, meaning she will do low sets + high rep one week then high sets + low rep another week and every 2 weeks she changes her exercises to give her some variety. She'll do cardio 3-4 times a week usually 20mins tredmil followed by 10mins obitrek then 5-10mins rowing machine
Not saying this will work but will it help accelerate her fat loss on her thighs and bum if she had to use a spray like lipoderm from Avant Labs?
I'll try and get a pic of her so you can get an idea
No, not training legs would not be counterproductive (I can always lose fat effectively without training legs - I haven't trained legs in years, really, since I gain muscle even doing bodyweight squats LOL) - that said, everyone is different and responds to things differently and she really needs to figure out what works best for HER.

She can try, but really no such thing as "spot reduction" fat loss - you can't empty a pool of water from one side only.

I don't need an idea - just make sure that everything she is doing is INDIVIDUAL for HER.

~Rosie~

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm using PX white and ALCCLA by FinaFlex. I really like it. I feel it as a thermogenic and appetite suppressant

Miss Q

Miss Q

Awards
I like Lecheeck's products Hyper T2 stacked with SpeedX3. I also throw SNS's TTA-500 in to the mix.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have used the FinaFlex PX Black and notice a better Heart Rate (bpm) while doing cardio!

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another way to reduce muscle mass in legs is to train them for endurance, that is train the slow twitch fibers more than the fast twitch, sprinter fibers. Marathon runners don't have large thighs because there body has an unusually high ratio of slow twitch fibers to fast twitch fibers. Run don't sprint, 20 reps with drop sets not squats 7-5-3.
Specific ingredients that attack sirt1 will aid with increasing endurance fibers

Ie: trans resveratrol

Coupled with high rep calisthenics may be a great start

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi as the title says my wife is looking to get to her bodyfat really low and needs some help with a supplement stack she's currently sitting at 17% bodyfat and wants to trim down on her quad muscles and look really lean and feminine she not going for the big muscle look. I suggested she try blackstone labs cobra 6p and primes Yoh What do you think? Are there better stacks that show better results? Btw her diet is spot on
you can possibly try adding metabolic powder into the equation as it may shift metabolism and increase thermogenesis

This works very wl with carnitines caffeine and yohimbine

B2 agonist tend to shift muscle fibers to type 2 which is more then likely what she doesn't want if she wants to reduce the size of her legs

David147

Awards
You really don't look underweight or skinny lol. Im 5'2" and 105 lbs and look like you, but then again I workout and have muscle mass which adds on to my weight. My point is, you probably just have a petite body frame because you don't look that skinny.

Start lifting weights.
What's your waist measurement? Im really intrigued that you weigh so little but look so healthy lol. Im convinced I weigh almost 20 lbs more than you but have the same measurements.