Wanna get real BIG and Strong real Fast??

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just looking through some of my old cycle logs and found one of my best cycles ever this one will get you BIG and super strong real fast.

Ofcourse it Hurts like Hell and it's pretty toxic but it's simple and it works.

Suspension 75mg ed/ Halo 20mg ed. 4 weeks

I ran this while preparing for a comp.

To me nothing puts on strength faster than Halo even thouh it has high toxitcity. but's it's a staple of powerlifters for a reason.

This is not a cycle of the inexperienced ofcourse and just posting because i ran across it and remembered how "fun" it was

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
i used this same cycle precontest except with more halo and added masteron also. halo gives some pretty intense strength gains and definitly some good hardening.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What, no tren in there? lol

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What, no tren in there? lol
Nah no Tren can't mix the water based and oil based and I believe in needle conservation LOL. Actually i've run prop/fina Halo. but the above cycle is a very simple one that works without getting fancy

AsylumLifter

Just looking through some of my old cycle logs and found one of my best cycles ever this one will get you BIG and super strong real fast.

Ofcourse it Hurts like Hell and it's pretty toxic but it's simple and it works.

Suspension 75mg ed/ Halo 20mg ed. 4 weeks

I ran this while preparing for a comp.

To me nothing puts on strength faster than Halo even thouh it has high toxitcity. but's it's a staple of powerlifters for a reason.

This is not a cycle of the inexperienced ofcourse and just posting because i ran across it and remembered how "fun" it was
When you say Halo, are you refering to Halodrol or Halotestin?