dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, here's where we vote on who did the most kickass workouts, who added the most interesting media enhancements (videos, pictures, powerpoint presentations, laser pointer patterns, lip syncing Britney Spears, etc), who had the most contagious energy that motivated you to push yourself that much harder, and who made the most progress under a pretty demanding log period.

In case the poll function doesn't work...

EmpireMind
Kbayne

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I imagine Matt is sitting in a throne like a Roman emperor waiting to give the thumbs up or down.

...or just like Shang Tsung lol

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
kbayne had a great log :) can't wait to try strafe with my bmp and myo elite

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I imagine Matt is sitting in a throne like a Roman emperor waiting to give the thumbs up or down.

...or just like Shang Tsung lol

A friend of mine brought up the new MOrtal Kombat on his droid. Man, he looks goofy as **** playing it (just looks like random swipes and finger tapping) but the graphics on the little phone are mind blowing.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kbayne had a great log :) can't wait to try strafe with my bmp and myo elite
Thanks bro and thanks for following. I really think you would benefit from Strafe greatly (going off your workout IG vids and training style).

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok, here's where we vote on who did the most kickass workouts, who added the most interesting media enhancements (videos, pictures, powerpoint presentations, laser pointer patterns, lip syncing Britney Spears, etc), who had the most contagious energy that motivated you to push yourself that much harder, and who made the most progress under a pretty demanding log period.

In case the poll function doesn't work...

EmpireMind
Kbayne
Hoping no one noticed me lip syncing Backstreet Boys in my EvoMuse shirt during my intense sets to psych me up :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Both had great logs and both truly pushed their limits IMO. They both accomplished what Dsade was looking for IMO. But, since we have to vote for one winner my vote goes to Kbayne

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont see the voting poll, but I am on my phone so that is probably the problem.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Both had great logs and both truly pushed their limits IMO. They both accomplished what Dsade was looking for IMO. But, since we have to vote for one winner my vote goes to Kbayne
Thanks dude!

And yeah, I don't think you can see the poll on mobile.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro and thanks for following. I really think you would benefit from Strafe greatly (going off your workout IG vids and training style).
aha i mostly post my main lifts, all the tons of volume on the secondary movements and isolation lifts go unseen. I might add it onto my Ultimate T Log as i don't think that should skew my feedback on that to much :) will see

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I vote kbayne his workouts and frequency of said workouts were very impressive!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I vote kbayne his workouts and frequency of said workouts were very impressive!
Thanks bro! Really appreciate the kind words.

It took a while to figure out my training and the frequency my body responded favorably to. Things were done very strategically as for as training exercises, volume, and intensity went. All done for a reason :).

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like votes are pretty close here. Come on everyone and vote. Need a good response if I'm going to run something similar to this in the future.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope you do, strafe is a dope product, just like the rest of your stuff. Never dissapoints and is very unique. All i know is my run was tremendous, so im completely confident in that product. 31 days straight of heavy compounds, drop sets, hiit and plyo. I gained 5lbs and all my lifts went up significantly for the time frame. I truely feel like i won regardless lol. Salute to you brother! And bayne i enjoyed folling your log. You did a great job bro.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
EMPIREMIND, same to you dude.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rocket3015
Misfit28
McCrew530
Jebrook

Get your votes in gents (if you followed these 2 logs..!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Done !

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tied at 6! This one may go down to the wire!

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is my vote factored in? I posted my vote in this thread, but I did not use the vote tally since I only go on here with my phone.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dsade :)

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for bumping this up. I had a bit of a medical issue that popped up during this.

Looks like a tie. Both of you, shoot me your addresses again so I can send out some stuff for you.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for bumping this up. I had a bit of a medical issue that popped up during this.

Looks like a tie. Both of you, shoot me your addresses again so I can send out some stuff for you.
Sent :)

Hope all is well with the medical stuff Matt!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Sent.