* Volvo consumes StraightUpKratom *

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight I've used some tianeptine sodium and 6g of the super Borneo red and I'm feeling W O N D E R F U L :)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Tonight I've used some tianeptine sodium and 6g of the super Borneo red and I'm feeling W O N D E R F U L :)
I never got around to trying Tianeptine, I've heard a lot of bad things so I've tried staying away lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never got around to trying Tianeptine, I've heard a lot of bad things so I've tried staying away lol
It's like anything that can be abused, kratom included - moderation is key

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's like anything that can be abused, kratom included - moderation is key
True, I feel comfortable taking Kratom daily now as I know how I will react after a few weeks. I know as long as I have Kratom in the house, I will be taking it at night, but I won't go buy it from a head shop when I run out.. does that still make me an addict? Lol

I just know Tianeptine needs a small dose, and probably comes in fairly large quantities for dosage size, which makes me hesitant. But Kratom will always be my go to.. I even choose Kratom over Benzos unless I am really having a panic attack. So long as I have Kratom, I won't abuse any other drug. Lol

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True, I feel comfortable taking Kratom daily now as I know how I will react after a few weeks. I know as long as I have Kratom in the house, I will be taking it at night, but I won't go buy it from a head shop when I run out.. does that still make me an addict? Lol

I just know Tianeptine needs a small dose, and probably comes in fairly large quantities for dosage size, which makes me hesitant. But Kratom will always be my go to.. I even choose Kratom over Benzos unless I am really having a panic attack. So long as I have Kratom, I won't abuse any other drug. Lol
Well a larger dose is recreational soooo... :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sad to share this news, but the green is gone :(

I enjoyed 8g red and 2 beers last night and slept like log :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Rock hard kratom poops, no wiping needed

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
10g red tonight, we'll see if it's any different than 8 g. Looks like I've only got 4 or 5 g left, might use the last bit to blend with some white I've got.

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sad to share this news, but the green is gone :(

I enjoyed 8g red and 2 beers last night and slept like log :)
Sad for the green!! But happy to hear about the sleep!!. Wish it was like that every night!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review incomimg!

Ive had a busy last week home with 2 little girls while mommas outta state. Thank goodness for kratom :)

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review:

I'll start with the gem of the pair, Super Green. This is an excellent strain and one I'd reccommend to newbies and experienced users alike. It provides a fantastic energy with motivation and the expected pain relief aspect. To me, it leans toward a get chit done strain and it's longevity is one of its strengths. No sudden drop off at the hour and a half mark leaving you tired and begging for a redose but a several+ hours long stream of marked mood improvement and positive can do attitude, smooth "comedown" that's barely.noticeable. To me, it's everything I look for in a kratom strain these days. Optimal dose for me was 6g which offers great value, 2x day dosing makes a kilo last ages. Marries with my life and it's responsibilities perfectly. I'm ordering more :)

On the super red, it commanded a higher dose solo but delivered an almost comatose sleep at 8 to 10g. Lower doses weren't registered much solo, does well with a couple beers and that other green plant some of us enjoy - each definitely enhance it's effects into something new. I love blending a red with an energetic white or yellow too which allows a lower dose to shine. I'd reccommend blending reds to anyone.

Big thanks to SUK for the log opportunity. I'll give a shout out to their yellow of which I recently polished off a half kilo bag, an awesome work or daytime strain!

I'll also say to any newbies to kratom that it's effects are very real and theres no questioning whether it's "working" or not. It demands responsible use but is a very worthy tool and I'm quite fond it. Let's pray she's available for years to come, there'd be a bitter greenish powder shaped hole in my life if our "lawmakers" deem it illegal which would be a damn shame. Take advantage of the SUK sales as well as the accessibility and knowledge of both macedog24 and heavyiron.

To anyone else who might want to learn more or ask any specific queries I'm more than willing to discuss whatevers on your mind. I'm a fan of this leaf, it can add greatly to one's life!

Last edited:
TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Great review and log man! I think when i get low on my current stock I’m going to hit a small order with these guys and see what all the fuss is about! Im definitely a nighttime red strain guy (my diet and meal spacing makes it really hard to dose throughout the day) but that green sounds amazing! I’ll definitely have to give it a shot

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Final review:

I'll start with the gem of the pair, Super Green. This is an excellent strain and one I'd reccommend to newbies and experienced users alike. It provides a fantastic energy with motivation and the expected pain relief aspect. To me, it leans toward a get chit done strain and it's longevity is one of its strengths. No sudden drop off at the hour and a half mark leaving you tired and begging for a redose but a several+ hours long stream of marked mood improvement and positive can do attitude, smooth "comedown" that's barely.noticeable. To me, it's everything I look for in a kratom strain these days. Optimal dose for me was 6g which offers great value, 2x day dosing makes a kilo last ages. Marries with my life and it's responsibilities perfectly. I'm ordering more :)

On the super red, it commanded a higher dose solo but delivered an almost comatose sleep at 8 to 10g. Lower doses weren't registered much solo, does well with a couple beers and that other green plant some of us enjoy - each definitely enhance it's effects into something new. I love blending a red with an energetic white or yellow too which allows a lower dose to shine. I'd reccommend blending reds to anyone.

Big thanks to SUK for the log opportunity. I'll give a shout out to their yellow of which I recently polished off a half kilo bag, an awesome work or daytime strain!

I'll also say to any newbies to kratom that it's effects are very real and theres no questioning whether it's "working" or not. It demands responsible use but is a very worthy tool and I'm quite fond it. Let's pray she's available for years to come, there'd be a bitter greenish powder shaped hole in my life if our "lawmakers" deem it illegal which would be a damn shame. Take advantage of the SUK sales as well as the accessibility and knowledge of both macedog24 and heavyiron.

To anyone else who might want to learn more or ask any specific queries I'm more than willing to discuss whatevers on your mind. I'm a fan of this leaf, it can add greatly to one's life!
Thank you for the detailed review! You are spot on with this.

Be looking for something special from StraightUpKratom in a few days. We are going to take care of everyones 4th of July brother!

Thanks again!

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BOOOM!
MASSIVE July 4th Sale at StraightUpKratom.com!
Use Coupon Code firecracker25 for 25% off your ENTIRE order!
Pay using the Zelle bank transfer app and we will also include a FREE pouch of Kratom with EVERY Order!
FREE Shipping on ALL Orders Over $100!
Sign up for our Loyalty Program and you will also Earn Credits on Future Orders!
4 WAYS TO SAVE!
straightupkratom.com

Attachments

macedog24

macedog24

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Holy mother of mercy! Thank you for this review. You really dialed in on the doses and affects. Your dead on, right down to blending the red..
Red and green , what would a wise guy say "forget about it...."
Haha.. I was feeling no pain!! Excellent review my friend. thank you again for this great log.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Volvo140G Cycle Logs 176
Volvo140G Supplements 4
Volvo140G Supplement Logs 66