Volcom's Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph Log

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool I have seen that bread before at local food and herb store. It's not sold at walmart or most food stores in Alabama lol. That bread has to be kept refriderated right? Oh yeah and I saw the sale on Primordial site. The TCF-1 is marked down a bit. I may get two bottles for the price it's at, just depends since I have to order the other stack products from nutra planet or orbit just have to wait and see the best deals and what's in stock. In stead of the hghpro I am just going to use combo of 5htp.mel, gaba for the sleep.
Sounds good and yeah, Ezekiel bread NEEDS to be refrigerated or it'll go bad with the swiftness.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clay has very good chin... he can take a Beating!!! Clay win in round 2 yes never k.o
clay guida vs diego sanchez remember...... lots of heart
Clay is all heart for sure and that was an epic fight with him and Sanchez. Between those two, I'm pulling for Gomi only because I have a loyalty to old Pride FC fighters, but its anyone's fight.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
those are tough fights to call.Especially edgar/maynard.I hope edgar wins.he makes a good champ cause he's down to earth and humble.But long term he might be kind of a boring champ.Nate diaz surprises the hell out of me he has won fights i didn't give him a shot in.He just always seems to pull of the "w".
I like the Diaz brothers. People give them a hard time for acting like whiggers, but those two guys grew up in Stockton, that's a big headquarters for serious gangs like the Norteños. Lots of Norteños clicks in that area and Cambodian gangs. I think they just grew up rough so they're genuinely a bit ignorant and rough around the edges.

Nate has respectable ground game and though his punches look like they lack power, he racks those licks in like a good boxer and over time, he burger meats his opponents with constant shots. Nate's a good fighter.

Also, need to make a shout out for the movie, THE FIGHTER, its was sick.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I decided to just take a break until Monday and I'll get back in the swing of things, so I'm just taking 6 caps total of Creatine Nitrate on my next 3 off days (including today).

Have a safe New Years. Friends don't let friends eat carbs and drive.

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro be safe and Happy New Year!!!!! I will be up late awaiting the New years sales lol. Have fun

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Bro be safe and Happy New Year!!!!! I will be up late awaiting the New years sales lol. Have fun
Lol, that's awesome. Happy New Year. Good luck at the gym next week everybody, its the New Years Resolution crowd. It's the most crowded 2-3 weeks of the year.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Happy new year everyone! Ufc tonight fellas,great way to start the new year!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man I think I am raising a little UFC future fighter. My litte boy Christain keeps asking me Dad where's Big show from where's Ray Mysterio from, where's Brock Lesnar from. This kid sits and plays with his wreslters and fighters with is wrestling ring all freaking day. Yeah tonight will be a good kick off with the UFC show. Not to mention these football games I can't stay away from.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
Man I think I am raising a little UFC future fighter. My litte boy Christain keeps asking me Dad where's Big show from where's Ray Mysterio from, where's Brock Lesnar from. This kid sits and plays with his wreslters and fighters with is wrestling ring all freaking day. Yeah tonight will be a good kick off with the UFC show. Not to mention these football games I can't stay away from.
yep rose bowl has been a good one so far

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow I predicted every single winner on the last UFC fight card and I got every single one wrong this time WTF!!!!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't feel to bad I am on a four game losing streak with football bets with my buddy. I had Wisn to win against TCFU loss that one, and he got me last week on my Falcons losing to the Saints. I didn't get to watch this ufc. Did Guida win his match?

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't feel to bad I am on a four game losing streak with football bets with my buddy. I had Wisn to win against TCFU loss that one, and he got me last week on my Falcons losing to the Saints. I didn't get to watch this ufc. Did Guida win his match?
Yes he did!

And wow did vera even take a beating at the end, silva made him look like a fool, it was just sad. Totally got out muscled, like I said before vera needs to get on a better weight training program lol

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree I just wish Silva and GSP could meet one day. My money will always be on GSP!!! You should see my 4 yr son. He beats his 9 yr bother up all the time lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Edgar was completely robbed!Feel bad for him
Did you not see the first and last round! The first was a 10-8 round and he won the last round, I couldn't agree more about the draw, no one really won that fight. Lets see them do it again!

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Clay has very good chin... he can take a Beating!!! Clay win in round 2 yes never k.o
Clay Guida win in R2 by Arm-in Guillotine I was right on the money!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
wow I predicted every single winner on the last UFC fight card and I got every single one wrong this time WTF!!!!
I'm still traumatized by how wrong I was about Lesnar/Cain. I knew Cain had a great chance to win as the superior, complete MMA'ist, but I didn't expect Lesnar to get molested. Since then, I've been sketchy on all my calls.

Guida did some Monkey-Thai kick boxing/Capoeria/Monkey BJJ and locked in a great choke when all the dust he kicked up settled. Guida was moving for the sake of moving and whipping around like a madman doing a sideways head bang.

Edgar was completely robbed!Feel bad for him
This was actually the first draw, that I felt was justified. Had Edgar not looked like a mix of Brock's first rounds against Carwin and Cain with almost being KO'd multiple times and cartwheeling across the octagon due to being rocked, it would have been his. I was a bit of an Edgar hater for awhile just because I was bitter about him beating BJ Penn, but he made a fan out of me from the way he survived that first round and recovered enough to be a threat. That kid has crazy heart.

Did you not see the first and last round! The first was a 10-8 round and he won the last round, I couldn't agree more about the draw, no one really won that fight. Lets see them do it again!
If that first round wasn't 10-7, then 10-7's don't exist.

Clay Guida win in R2 by Arm-in Guillotine I was right on the money!!
Yep, you were.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya that did look like a 10-7, I think that round should have been a damn 10-7, he was getting handled all over the octagon, I can't believe he stayed in there.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya that did look like a 10-7, I think that round should have been a damn 10-7, he was getting handled all over the octagon, I can't believe he stayed in there.
I'm a HUGE Brock fan, but the whole time Frankie was getting tagged I thought to myself, this is the difference between Brock and a "fighter." Brock mentally collapses if he's rocked, Frankie fought for his life moment to moment trying to save the fight. Effing heart and ballz of steel on the little Guido.

I was a big time Frankie hater for both of those Penn fiascoes, but he won me over as a fan from last nights performance. Plus, I saw his UFC profile episodes and seeing the caliber of wrestling he came from got me to respect him more.

I thought Anthony Pettis was going to walk in the scene and wreck shop, but I don't know after last night. Edgar and Maynard are both solid fighters, what a deep division, especially once you get the rest of the WEC talents in that division in the mix.

Speaking of Brock, realistically, his run is near its end I believe. He'll never beat Cain, he probably wouldn't beat Carwin in a rematch, and JDS I'm not sure about, he may punch too much for Brock's liking. I loved rooting for Brock because he was a beast and a freak athlete, but not so much an MMA'ist.

Also, Randy is fighting Machida as his farewell, retirement fight. That should be interesting.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a HUGE Brock fan, but the whole time Frankie was getting tagged I thought to myself, this is the difference between Brock and a "fighter." Brock mentally collapses if he's rocked, Frankie fought for his life moment to moment trying to save the fight. Effing heart and ballz of steel on the little Guido.

I was a big time Frankie hater for both of those Penn fiascoes, but he won me over as a fan from last nights performance. Plus, I saw his UFC profile episodes and seeing the caliber of wrestling he came from got me to respect him more.

I thought Anthony Pettis was going to walk in the scene and wreck shop, but I don't know after last night. Edgar and Maynard are both solid fighters, what a deep division, especially once you get the rest of the WEC talents in that division in the mix.

Speaking of Brock, realistically, his run is near its end I believe. He'll never beat Cain, he probably wouldn't beat Carwin in a rematch, and JDS I'm not sure about, he may punch too much for Brock's liking. I loved rooting for Brock because he was a beast and a freak athlete, but not so much an MMA'ist.

Also, Randy is fighting Machida as his farewell, retirement fight. That should be interesting.
O damn I just looked on mmamania.com and saw Randys twitter :O That will be awesome!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
O damn I just looked on mmamania.com and saw Randys twitter :O That will be awesome!
I'm just concerned about Randy's current abilities. Randy made Big Nog look 15 years younger in speed when they fought and Lyoto's speed in comparison to Big Nog is outrageous. Granted, Randy will probably speed up a touch fighting as LHW, nonetheless, Lyoto is faster then a young Randy. Hopefully Randy can catch Lyoto against the cage and dirty box. I'll be rooting for Randy. I like Lyoto, but Randy is Randy. You gotta respect Captain America.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm just concerned about Randy's current abilities. Randy made Big Nog look 15 years younger in speed when they fought and Lyoto's speed in comparison to Big Nog is outrageous. Granted, Randy will probably speed up a touch fighting as LHW, nonetheless, Lyoto is faster then a young Randy. Hopefully Randy can catch Lyoto against the cage and dirty box. I'll be rooting for Randy. I like Lyoto, but Randy is Randy. You gotta respect Captain America.
I honestly don't see Randy winning that fight, even in the dirty boxing, I think Lyoto will be to strong for him.....Randy is pushed his age limit 7 years ago, I would feel much better if it was a Tito vs Randy 2 lol

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I honestly don't see Randy winning that fight, even in the dirty boxing, I think Lyoto will be to strong for him.....Randy is pushed his age limit 7 years ago, I would feel much better if it was a Tito vs Randy 2 lol
I agree. Lyoto is probably too much for Randy at this point in his career.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Randy wins rd1 by submission

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Randy wins rd1 by submission
Lol, reps for life if that call prediction comes true. I don't think that's very likely for a multiple of reasons, but more power to ya. I pick 3rd round TKO for Lyoto, but I'll be rooting for Randy. Both of those fighters are respectable, classy guys.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just took my Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph. Tonight will be the first night back since last Wednesday. I felt some CN over-training coming on and took a brief break to let the neural system have some R&R, not to mention my lower back which has been re-aggravated once a week due to lack of proper recovery. I feel good now. Low back feels good. I'll be pulling the Snatch and Cleans off the floor tomorrow to test the sturdiness of my lumbar recovery, then I'll hopefully be able to move into some squats and ultimately, some dead lifts again.

Tonight is the first official invasion of the New Years Resolutionists. Watch yourselves. Beware of partial ROM's on all sorts of exercises, curling in the squat rack and 1RM bench attempts on every set of every exercise.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established

I'm gonna say this about the heavyweights.I called cain to beat brock and will say this, don't be surprised if carwin beats cain.He matches up way better than lesnar does obviously and WILL NOT just cover up and let cain pound him with no retaliation.If you watch brocks fights with both those guys when they start landing he runs and covers and does not hit back at all.Only diff was cain has cardio for days and carwin punched himself out.carwin will test cain's chin for the time.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Just took my Creatine Nitrate and Mesomorph. Tonight will be the first night back since last Wednesday. I felt some CN over-training coming on and took a brief break to let the neural system have some R&R, not to mention my lower back which has been re-aggravated once a week due to lack of proper recovery. I feel good now. Low back feels good. I'll be pulling the Snatch and Cleans off the floor tomorrow to test the sturdiness of my lumbar recovery, then I'll hopefully be able to move into some squats and ultimately, some dead lifts again.

Tonight is the first official invasion of the New Years Resolutionists. Watch yourselves. Beware of partial ROM's on all sorts of exercises, curling in the squat rack and 1RM bench attempts on every set of every exercise.
Too much 'fight' talk for me. Lookin for Volcom updates!

T3ar it up kid!

Vol, please follow!? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/166681-flex-shredding-up.html

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just for FLEX

Too much 'fight' talk for me. Lookin for Volcom updates!

T3ar it up kid!

Vol, please follow!? http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/166681-flex-shredding-up.html
HOLY Re-STIMULATION!!!

Today was my first dose of Mesomorph in 4 days and Holy Hades, the energy felt mysteriously close to my first day dosage. Not so much in the pre-workout stage, but intra and post workout carried the same intensity and a hungry desire to keep going once the workout was over. I did upkeep the Creatine Nitrate during my off-days, but I stayed relatively stim free in my 4 days off short of tea.

Today was the invasion of the New Year's Resolutionists, so our routine was side-tracked. We basically worked out on an "as-available" basis, cause it was pretty busy.

Chest Day

Flat Db Press
105lbs Db's x 10 reps
115lbs Db's x 10 reps
120lbs Db's x 8 reps
125lbs Db's x 8 reps

Weighted Dips
BW x 10 reps
BW + 45lbs x 10 reps
BW + 45llbs x 10 reps
BW + 70lbs x 8 reps

Incline Press
185lbs x 10 reps
205lbs x 10 reps
225lbs x 8 reps

Hammer Wide Press DROP SETS! :aargh:
270lbs x 10, drop to 180lbs x 10 reps, drop to 90lbs x 10 reps
360lbs x 6 reps, drop to 270lbs x 6 reps, drop to 180lbs x 6 reps, drop to 90lbs x 6 reps
360lbs x 6 reps, drop to 270lbs x 6 reps, drop to 180lbs x 6 reps, drop to 90lbs x 6 reps

[At this point my two workout partners were done. One had to do cardio, the other was just done. I was still far too energized to call it quiets, so I kept it going solo]

Cable Decline Fly
100lbs x 20 reps
120lbs x 15 reps
140lbs x 8 reps
140lbs x 8 reps

Incline Machine Press
180lbs x 15 reps
195lbs x 12 reps
215lbs x 8 reps
225lbs x 6

Energy-wise, I feel like the first day. Zero post workout burn out/fatigue. I actually don't even feel like I worked out. I could have hit another body part easy and if I were not on a corporate schedule with two other guys for O-lifts and shoulders tomorrow, I may have hit shoulders today.

I need to go back to a previous chest workout and see how much I've improved, because I'm just grabbing more and more weight on the Db press each week on this stuff.

I've been on pre-workouts for a solid two and a half months. Jack3d/ASGT mix for about two months, prior to starting my log of Mesomorph. Truth be told, I had been researching a non-stim pre-workout to bridge into the next time I use Mesomorph, but after this very brief 4 day break from stims, the Mesomorph has hit me like I took a month off from stims to recharge the Adrenal Receptors. I don't know why Mesomorph is so effective, yet seemingly not utterly destructive to the adrenal receptors. It showed me that I wouldn't need to wait a full month to get a stim-virginity back for Mesomorph. One week, two weeks absolute TOPS and I think I'd respond to Mesomorph like a stim-virgin. Just this brief 4 day break and I'm just as recharged, motivated and pumped post-workout, as I was the first day I tried this stuff. This stuff isn't normal, in a real good way.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm gonna say this about the heavyweights.I called cain to beat brock and will say this, don't be surprised if carwin beats cain.He matches up way better than lesnar does obviously and WILL NOT just cover up and let cain pound him with no retaliation.If you watch brocks fights with both those guys when they start landing he runs and covers and does not hit back at all.Only diff was cain has cardio for days and carwin punched himself out.carwin will test cain's chin for the time.
You make solid points and I tend to agree. I'm not as confident that Carwin would actually beat Cain, but i can certainly see where Carwin had a better chance against Cain then Brock did.

more knowledge

Awards
  • Established
You make solid points and I tend to agree. I'm not as confident that Carwin would actually beat Cain, but i can certainly see where Carwin had a better chance against Cain then Brock did.
Oh yeah i'm not flat out saying he would beat cain.Just saying wouldn't be that surprised if he did as i think most people would.As far as meso i just dont build a tolerance and i use a half scoop in morning instead of coffee as well as full scoop for workouts.I don't understand.It has saved my ass more than a few times.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HOLY Re-STIMULATION!!!

Today was my first dose of Mesomorph in 4 days and Holy Hades, the energy felt mysteriously close to my first day dosage. Not so much in the pre-workout stage, but intra and post workout carried the same intensity and a hungry desire to keep going once the workout was over. I did upkeep the Creatine Nitrate during my off-days, but I stayed relatively stim free in my 4 days off short of tea.

Today was the invasion of the New Year's Resolutionists, so our routine was side-tracked. We basically worked out on an "as-available" basis, cause it was pretty busy.

Chest Day

Flat Db Press
105lbs Db's x 10 reps
115lbs Db's x 10 reps
120lbs Db's x 8 reps
125lbs Db's x 8 reps

Weighted Dips
BW x 10 reps
BW + 45lbs x 10 reps
BW + 45llbs x 10 reps
BW + 70lbs x 8 reps

Incline Press
185lbs x 10 reps
205lbs x 10 reps
225lbs x 8 reps

Hammer Wide Press DROP SETS! :aargh:
270lbs x 10, drop to 180lbs x 10 reps, drop to 90lbs x 10 reps

[At this point my two workout partners were done. One had to do cardio, the other was just done. I was still far too energized to call it quiets, so I kept it going solo]

Cable Decline Fly
100lbs x 20 reps
120lbs x 15 reps
140lbs x 8 reps
140lbs x 8 reps

Incline Machine Press
180lbs x 15 reps
195lbs x 12 reps
215lbs x 8 reps
225lbs x 6

Energy-wise, I feel like the first day. Zero post workout burn out/fatigue. I actually don't even feel like I worked out. I could have hit another body part easy and if I were not on a corporate schedule with two other guys for O-lifts and shoulders tomorrow, I may have hit shoulders today.

I need to go back to a previous chest workout and see how much I've improved, because I'm just grabbing more and more weight on the Db press each week on this stuff.

I've been on pre-workouts for a solid two and a half months. Jack3d/ASGT mix for about two months, prior to starting my log of Mesomorph. Truth be told, I had been researching a non-stim pre-workout to bridge into the next time I use Mesomorph, but after this very brief 4 day break from stims, the Mesomorph has hit me like I took a month off from stims to recharge the Adrenal Receptors. I don't know why Mesomorph is so effective, yet seemingly not utterly destructive to the adrenal receptors. It showed me that I wouldn't need to wait a full month to get a stim-virginity back for Mesomorph. One week, two weeks absolute TOPS and I think I'd respond to Mesomorph like a stim-virgin. Just this brief 4 day break and I'm just as recharged, motivated and pumped post-workout, as I was the first day I tried this stuff. This stuff isn't normal, in a real good way.

Great update!

Wow after that workout you don't even feel like you did a worked out :|, thats crazy! Those numbers your lifting are damn impressive!

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude those are wicked numbers, glad to see you back. Hope your weekend went well. I have another week of anticpation. I know yall gonna hate me lol but being from South Ala, WAR EAGLE!!!! Yeah Cain shocked me too. I am a huge Lesnar fan been watching him since his college days. Just imagine if they had a UFC for bodybuilders!!!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dude those are wicked numbers, glad to see you back. Hope your weekend went well. I have another week of anticpation. I know yall gonna hate me lol but being from South Ala, WAR EAGLE!!!! Yeah Cain shocked me too. I am a huge Lesnar fan been watching him since his college days. Just imagine if they had a UFC for bodybuilders!!!
I think the "Strongest Man In The World" Pudzianowski has already showed everyone that technique beats the snot out of strongman/body builders.

I couldn't imagine what Miguel Torres vs Jay Cutler would look like LOL, 135lbs Torres would beat the snot out of a body builder lol, IMO.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah i'm not flat out saying he would beat cain.Just saying wouldn't be that surprised if he did as i think most people would.As far as meso i just dont build a tolerance and i use a half scoop in morning instead of coffee as well as full scoop for workouts.I don't understand.It has saved my ass more than a few times.
Meso has been something else. I thought I was done being impressively surprised, but I wasn't. Today was great.

Great update!

Wow after that workout you don't even feel like you did a worked out :|, thats crazy! Those numbers your lifting are damn impressive!
Thanks. Something about the Mesomorph equation is fantastic.

Nice. I wasn't aware of Lesnar's collegiate days until prior to UFC 100. I loved Lesnar, still do, but he's nearing the end of his fighting experiment.

I think the "Strongest Man In The World" Pudzianowski has already showed everyone that technique beats the snot out of strongman/body builders.

I couldn't imagine what Miguel Torres vs Jay Cutler would look like LOL, 135lbs Torres would beat the snot out of a body builder lol, IMO.
I don't know if Miguel could, but I'll give you Jose Aldo, lol.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't know if Miguel could, but I'll give you Jose Aldo, lol.

LOL poor Miguel

Jose Aldo has looked so impressive, I would like to see him fight for the 155 title, **** he may be the only fighter that could take 3 belts 135, 145 and 155

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LOL poor Miguel

Jose Aldo has looked so impressive, I would like to see him fight for the 155 title, **** he may be the only fighter that could take 3 belts 135, 145 and 155
Speaking of Aldo did anybody see the guy he was supposed to fight? Josh Grispi got straight up destroyed on New Years day by Dustin Poirier. Idk which is worse taking a fight u didnt have to take before going for a title and losing or finding out u had no business fighting for the title in the 1st place.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOL poor Miguel

I agree on all counts. Aldo is the mayne.

Speaking of Aldo did anybody see the guy he was supposed to fight? Josh Grispi got straight up destroyed on New Years day by Dustin Poirier. Idk which is worse taking a fight u didnt have to take before going for a title and losing or finding out u had no business fighting for the title in the 1st place.
That's pretty bad. Anyone catch the fight between Overeem and Todd Duffee? Worst match up ever, the distance in experience is like a Helio Gracie vs some random white belt at a place trying to teach BJJ at a Red Dragon Karate.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow that was just mean to set Duffee up for that fight lol.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered another tub of Mesomorph to keep things going after my log is through (even though I still have a half tub of both Jack3d and ASGT), there's something extraordinary about Mesomorph to me. Had homebase carried Creatine Nitrate, I would have re-ordered this whole stack :35:

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ordered another tub of Mesomorph to keep things going after my log is through (even though I still have a half tub of both Jack3d and ASGT), there's something extraordinary about Mesomorph to me. Had homebase carried Creatine Nitrate, I would have re-ordered this whole stack :35:
I know I wish they carried Creatine Nitrate already. If I can squeeze Mesomorph in I def will. Think it would be a perfect preworkout for PCT.

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I wish they carried Creatine Nitrate already. If I can squeeze Mesomorph in I def will. Think it would be a perfect preworkout for PCT.
I highly recommend it. I don't "highly" recommend a lot of things. I still think you need to jump on some natty dead lift competitions. Short of Kabuki, who's a regional freak amongst freaks, your DL's are the next strongest I've heard of.

FlexW99

FlexW99

Awards
  • Established
Fug, I gotta get an order in myself :D

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heck yah man do it do it lol. I am awaiting mine and will be logging a mega APS Log!!!!

VolcomX311

VolcomX311

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Best O-lift & Shoulders day EVER!!!

Today was maybe THEE best O-lifts and shoulders day ever. The emphasis being on the Oly lifts. Today was the first time I hit the full, legit Olympic Snatch and Olympic Cleans, meaning I pulled them off the floor, as oppose to starting from a hang or standing position. Hang Snatch and Hang Cleans are good and fine, but you can't call it an "Olympic Snatch" or "Olympic Clean" unless you're doing it off the ground. Athletically speaking, you're gaining a lot of the same benefits between Olympic vs Hang's, but its like with dead lifts, most people touch & go with dead lifts, but avid dead lifters only call stop & go a legitimate DL. Today I was legit and to an extraordinary extent! I hit a MEAN ASS PR on the Olympic Cleans that I'm still stoked about.

The Olympic Snatch vs the Hang is twice the ROM, and therefore, twice as draining, so this was a good, hearty day.

Olympic Snatch
95lbs x 5 reps
135lbs x 4 reps
145lbs x 4 reps
155lbs x 3 reps

Olympic Cleans
135lbs x 5 reps
155lbs x 5 reps
185lbs x 3 reps
205lbs x 3 reps PR by +2 reps
225lbs x 3 reps PR Altogether!!!
225lbs x 1 rep

I got major light headed on the second 225 attempt, but I was just checking to make sure I could really do it and it wasn't a fluke.

Military Press
135lbs x 10 reps
155lbs x 10 reps
185lbs x 10 reps PR + 2 reps
205lbs x 6 reps

Hammer Shoulder Press
180lbs x 10 reps
200lbs x 10 reps
230lbs x 6 reps

Machine, Behind The Neck Shoulder Press
180lbs x 10 reps
185lbs x 8 reps
190lbs x 6 reps

Mesomorph's anti H+ build up effects were the most prevalent with the 185 military press. I felt I pushed to my muscles strength limitations, as oppose to the numbness that builds up which constricts further contractions. Also, I'm still pumped, not worn out at all and just generally enthused.

I told my workout partner, "I think someone's sticking oil in my ass while I'm asleep for something," because my jump on the cleans were insane. My previous PR prior to tonight was 185lbs, manning up two plates today made me feel like a real beast.

We do Olympic lifts more muscle style, then true Olympic form. True Olympic form requires that you pull the weight half way up and then you drop into an over-head snatch or a ass to grass front squat if its a clean, then stand with it. We basically utilize the traps and delts more (hips too obviously) to pull it 3/4 of the way up and catch at an almost erect, just the hips slightly back and knees slightly bent position, so when I pulled the 225's, I'm pulling those two plates up to my clavicle in an erect position, not catching way low in a deep front squat. I do that on purpose to tax my muscle more, as oppose to focusing on pulling more weight (as I'm primarily a bodybuilder and not a competitive Olympic lifter.) In doing this in this manner, I lose out on maximizing hip explosion and core strength, but gain more where I really want it, in the delts and traps.

Great effing workout. I'm beyond stoked about the two plates. The way I was progressing (slowly), I didn't think I'd hit any of these numbers on the snatch and especially the clean so soon, particularly the clean because I never hit them fresh, they always come after Snatch. This tells me that my muscle endurance and general stamina have gotten significantly better to be able to carry that same explosive energy from the Snatch to the Cleans.

Good stuff today.

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly recommend it. I don't "highly" recommend a lot of things. I still think you need to jump on some natty dead lift competitions. Short of Kabuki, who's a regional freak amongst freaks, your DL's are the next strongest I've heard of.
Well I plan on getting some Creatine Nitrate to run with the Mesomorph.

Im not 100% sure I qualify to lift in natty competitions lol. I really do want to do some powerlift competitions though. Just sucks there r so few in GA.

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I got 4 bottles Creatine Nitrate and I have 4 of freinds just bought bottles it is the shi@@##@@#!E dam!!!!! I love it! Very good..