• Established
  • Best Answer
Product information... View for more details

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
4/5

i was sponsored this product before becoming a rep and was very pleased with the effectiveness. the flavor is insanely delicious and 1.5 scoops was the sweet spot for me. just enough stim feeling for a good sweat but zero crash or sides.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
5/5

10/10 - this is hands down the best pwo I've ever had. I was looking to get off of dmma but was worried about losing some energy without it. Volatile didn't let me down at all, great energy, endurance and pumps every time. I found my sweet spot with this was at 1 1/2 scoops about 20-30 mins before lifting (usually dosed, wait 10 mins, then 10 mins light cardio warmup, then lifting). Looking forward to buying myself some of this and hoping for some more flavors too! Blue raspberry would be my first vote!

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
5/5

I was selected to log this & I quite enjoyed it. 1.5 scoops does seem to be the magic number. Great energy & pump & hardly any crash at all. Flavor is good & mixes up easy -

uvawahoowa

Awards
5/5

Pump: 9; This was amazing as a pump product. Big, fat, juicy veins. I normally workout fairly soon after my biggest meal of the day, but the effects are even better when on an empty stomach.
Endurance: 8; Kept me going strong for my long 80-100 minute workouts. I rarely felt spent at the end of a long workout, often I would want to keep going.
Energy:7; Good energy, kind of a mellow energy. You can tell there aren't a whole lot of stims in here. Even though I dosed at 2 scoops it was a feeling of less than 1 scoop of most other good PWOs as far as stims go. Not that that's a bad thing, was actually beneficial for me as I was coming off a period with higher load of stims. Would be good for someone in that situation if they were concerned with stimulant use.
Taste: 9; Like I said before, really tastes like liquid gummi bears. Not that taste should influence the decision to purchase a product like this, but damn that **** tastes good!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
4/5

I have tried numerous PWO's but this one has a huge thumbs up.
Volatile – I give this an overall 4/5. On my first review I mentioned there was a “chemical-ness flavor” but after multiple uses I have to say this is no longer noticeable. Could be my very first use was with a spoon so perhaps something didn’t dissolve right. After this I used a shaker with a whisk ball in it.

Pro’s – Nice clean energy, no crashes, good flavoring

Con’s – there is creatine in this product. Unfortunately how much is not stated so my tolerance was 1 scoop, not because of caffeine but rather creatine. My body saturates very quickly with creatine so days I dosed 2 scoops I would get bad stomach cramps leading to bad gas. For the most part this dissipated within hours but it was hard to blame the gas on the dog when I work out in the basement and the dog is on the first floor.

Summary – I have used a lot of PWO’s, with/out creatine, with/out caffeine but I can honestly and truthfully say I was very happy with the product. Did I get any monstrous pumps? No but to this day I have never gotten “skin tightening pumps”. Could be because my BF is in the teens but I don’t believe this product has been advertised to have your veins coming out of your forearms.

Would I use it again?? Definitely!!!. For those that know me, I have declined using a product again in other logs.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/217855-double-s-endurance-3.html#post3761456

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
4/5

Flavor is fantastic. One of the best tasting PWO I've tried to date. I was given two sample scoops and based on feedback and my size I decided to dose both as I would if I was going to buy a tub. Overall very effective. Strong pump, endurance was on point, I got a thermogenic effect from I assume the Green Coffee extract and focus was enhanced. The only downer for ME was the overall lack of stimulation. It was clean and focus was there but I like a tad more in terms of a stim effect. That said I would highly recommend the product to anyone and will probably be getting a tube my own to try.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
awsome review! we appreciate it...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Flavor is fantastic. One of the best tasting PWO I've tried to date. I was given two sample scoops and based on feedback and my size I decided to dose both as I would if I was going to buy a tub. Overall very effective. Strong pump, endurance was on point, I got a thermogenic effect from I assume the Green Coffee extract and focus was enhanced. The only downer for ME was the overall lack of stimulation. It was clean and focus was there but I like a tad more in terms of a stim effect. That said I would highly recommend the product to anyone and will probably be getting a tube my own to try.
Thanks for the review! Glad you liked it!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Rating and Thoughts on Formutech Nutrition's PWO called Volatile. I am a confessed stimulant PWO lover that has tried over 20 PWOs before this log. I enjoy a good PWO's energy level and like the results for my early morning workouts. With this said here are my observations:

Mixability: 10/10
It only took a few swirls to mix. Do not shake as this results in a significant amount of foam.

Taste: 9/10
Flavor reminded me of tropical punch jello. There is no chemical aftertaste.

Effectiveness: 9/10
Smooth and clean energy from 1 scoop. Since I like more energy than the average person, my sweet spot was 1.5 scoops. I train with a heart rate monitor and noticed my heart rate would be consistently lower than usual once I dosed 1.5 scoops. This is not a bad thing since it allowed more sets to be performed in the same time period. Hang time was about 3 hours.

Sides None. No crash or GI issues at all.

Recommendation I would definitely recommend Volatile as a low stim PWO to my lifting friends.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Rating and Thoughts on Formutech Nutrition's PWO called Volatile.

I am a confessed stimulant PWO lover that has tried over 20 PWOs before this log. I enjoy a good PWO's energy level and like the results for my early morning workouts. With this said here are my observations:

Mixability: 10/10
It only took a few swirls to mix. Do not shake as this results in a significant amount of foam.

Taste: 9/10
Flavor reminded me of tropical punch jello. There is no chemical aftertaste.

Effectiveness: 9/10
Smooth and clean energy from 1 scoop. Since I like more energy than the average person, my sweet spot was 1.5 scoops. I train with a heart rate monitor and noticed my heart rate would be consistently lower than usual once I dosed 1.5 scoops. This is not a bad thing since it allowed more sets to be performed in the same time period. Hang time was about 3 hours.

Sides
None. No crash or GI issues at all. The two firms of creatine did not yield any bloating (I bloat with creatine mono).

Recommendation
I would definitely recommend Volatile as a low stim PWO to my lifting friends.
Awesome review man!! Thank you!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Final review time; i also want to thank the swanks and Formutech nutrition for this awesome chance again.

Taste: 8/10 tasted very good. Wasn't to much of a tart flavor like some pre workouts!

Mixability: 10/10 it mixed perfect with just a couple of shakes of my shaker bottle!

Effectiveness: 9/10 it really has an awesome ingredient profile with some of the most proven ingredients for energy and endurance. Also has green coffee bean extract to help aid in fat loss. Overall just a great product. I had some my best workouts in a while using this stuff! I had a blast logging this pre-workout. Thanks again Formutech nutrition!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Swanks is the man! Volatile is good stuff

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review time; i also want to thank the swanks and Formutech nutrition for this awesome chance again.

Taste: 8/10 tasted very good. Wasn't to much of a tart flavor like some pre workouts!

Mixability: 10/10 it mixed perfect with just a couple of shakes of my shaker bottle!

Effectiveness: 9/10 it really has an awesome ingredient profile with some of the most proven ingredients for energy and endurance. Also has green coffee bean extract to help aid in fat loss. Overall just a great product. I had some my best workouts in a while using this stuff! I had a blast logging this pre-workout. Thanks again Formutech nutrition!!
Great review from a great logger, thanks again!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established