Virtus & Invictimizing Bodyfat by way of the IRONLEGION by HokiePride

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
2/8
Headed to the gym in a few minutes. Tonight, Back/Chest Session. Pulled the trigger on my code. Anxiously waiting for stack to arrive and I got the big one.
Even tho iam a rep I still buy off the line . There are so many awesome choices!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
2/8

Incline Bench
Barx30, Barx30
135x30x3
225x20x3
315x10x3

Flye on Incline Bench
15lbsx20x5

Smith Decline Single Press
1Pl per Sidex20x5

Flat Bench
135x15
225x10
315x8
405x1
405x1

Tricep PushDown
60lbsx20x5

Cardio
20minx3.0Incx3.0mph

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Cardio is work. It's been a long time since I focused on it. It's going to be a game changer for sure in terms of my physique. It's a slow process in terms of burning bf. One day at a time.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Cardio is work. It's been a long time since I focused on it. It's going to be a game changer for sure in terms of my physique. It's a slow process in terms of burning bf. One day at a time.
Walking is great !

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
2/9

Upper Back Day. This a bit lighter than leg and lower back day which entailed tons of cable work and row work. I tend to hit back and legs twice per week. The level of epicness has risen. I'm on a mission. Bodyfat is slowly melting away. I can tell in different areas of my body. The new stack has arrived and I'm nearing the end of the sponsored stack. I may continue this just to show what a three month run can do. Thank so much for the code. bighulksmash, delsolrob IronLegion

Double cable Pulldowns
5x20 80lbs

Low Cable ROw
5x20 100lbs

Single arm sitting side ways Smith ROw
5x20 90lbs (2PL each side}

DB row Ladder
55, 65, 75 x 20 {Reps}

PullUps BW {300+} 5x5

Cardio
3.0INC x 3.0 MPH, 20 MIn

Note:
Cardio would've been longer but some retard decided he was going to walk up to me and bitch about a gym member, whom I know neither. I guess because he seen my size and then proceeds to attempt to draw me into a conversation about steroids. Really? Brah, I don't take the ****. Never have and never will. He then tries to bait me by talking around it over and over while I'm trying to get the most hated part of my workout complete. It threw me off, timing and all. The more he talked he then discusses and asks about people who are bigger and stronger. Dickhead, I get it. Your not bigger so you think by talking the talk and bringing up stronger people. I'm supposed to run out the gym, screaming I quit. Whatever. Get the **** out my lane before you get run over.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Walking is great !
I find it fascinating that the one thing we were born to naturally do, which triggers the most fat burning, people hate to do or even won't do. I'm sticking to walking and sprints, unless I'm playing basketball which I plan to do once it warms up.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I find it fascinating that the one thing we were born to naturally do, which triggers the most fat burning, people hate to do or even won't do. I'm sticking to walking and sprints, unless I'm playing basketball which I plan to do once it warms up.
Walking is great for the soul as well . It's probably my only break from my responsibilities. I been dosing the Invictus
.5 2x a day . So far iam noticing a nice thinning effect .

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
2/9

Upper Back Day. This a bit lighter than leg and lower back day which entailed tons of cable work and row work. I tend to hit back and legs twice per week. The level of epicness has risen. I'm on a mission. Bodyfat is slowly melting away. I can tell in different areas of my body. The new stack has arrived and I'm nearing the end of the sponsored stack. I may continue this just to show what a three month run can do. Thank so much for the code. bighulksmash, delsolrob IronLegion

Double cable Pulldowns
5x20 80lbs

Low Cable ROw
5x20 100lbs

Single arm sitting side ways Smith ROw
5x20 90lbs (2PL each side}

DB row Ladder
55, 65, 75 x 20 {Reps}

PullUps BW {300+} 5x5

Cardio
3.0INC x 3.0 MPH, 20 MIn

Note:
Cardio would've been longer but some retard decided he was going to walk up to me and bitch about a gym member, whom I know neither. I guess because he seen my size and then proceeds to attempt to draw me into a conversation about steroids. Really? Brah, I don't take the ****. Never have and never will. He then tries to bait me by talking around it over and over while I'm trying to get the most hated part of my workout complete. It threw me off, timing and all. The more he talked he then discusses and asks about people who are bigger and stronger. Dickhead, I get it. Your not bigger so you think by talking the talk and bringing up stronger people. I'm supposed to run out the gym, screaming I quit. Whatever. Get the **** out my lane before you get run over.
Awesome log HokiePride !!! You really went hard .

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

2/11

Pullups
BW x 75 {AMRAP to hit target}

Dips
BW x 75

Pushups
BW x 300

Hanging Leg Raises w/ Straps
5x15

Cardio
3.0INC x 3.0MPH, 30min

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
2/11

Pullups
BW x 75 {AMRAP to hit target}

Dips
BW x 75

Pushups
BW x 300

Hanging Leg Raises w/ Straps
5x15

Cardio
3.0INC x 3.0MPH, 30min
Bw wo from he11! 300 frikin pushups?!
Now I gotta try that - see what ya did! :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
2/12 POST 12HR SHIFT

Squats
3x5 275lbs, 315x1

Deadlifts
2x1 365lbs, 395x1

Leg Extensions
5x20 80lbs

Leg Press
5x8 6PL Singe Leg

Leg Curls
5x20, 80lbs

Cardio
3.0INC x 3.0MPH, 30min

NOTE:
This is my planned workout post work tonight. Tomorrow is my 17th Marriage Anniversary. This is an awesome milestone. After all these years we finally made it home and living comfortably in a house and neighborhood. Atleast we believe it is. We just moved there over the winter so we will soon find out. So far the schools are great for our kids but their behind since it was tough trying to get hm started in preschool from our last residence in Indiana PA. Already their frustrated withe what he knows. Well they don;t understand where we lived, the job I worked for past 8 years had me home every other week and wife alone with two kids. So yes, it was tough. To be honest it's quit expensive placing them in preschool. Yet, they feel they want to tell us they may ask for him to go all day versus a few hours. Whatever, some people based on life don't have the option to have everything lined up perfectly.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
2/12 POST 12HR SHIFT

Squats
3x5 275lbs, 315x1

Deadlifts
2x1 365lbs, 495x1

Leg Extensions
5x20 80lbs

Leg Press
5x8 6PL Singe Leg

Leg Curls
5x20, 80lbs

Cardio
3.0INC x 3.0MPH, 30min

NOTE:
This is my planned workout post work tonight. Tomorrow is my 17th Marriage Anniversary. This is an awesome milestone. After all these years we finally made it home and living comfortably in a house and neighborhood. Atleast we believe it is. We just moved there over the winter so we will soon find out. So far the schools are great for our kids but their behind since it was tough trying to get hm started in preschool from our last residence in Indiana PA. Already their frustrated withe what he knows. Well they don;t understand where we lived, the job I worked for past 8 years had me home every other week and wife alone with two kids. So yes, it was tough. To be honest it's quit expensive placing them in preschool. Yet, they feel they want to tell us they may ask for him to go all day versus a few hours. Whatever, some people based on life don't have the option to have everything lined up perfectly.
HokiePride, Nice Workout! Congrats on your 17th Anniversary!

Tank999

Tank999

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on a great and happy day - evidently you've been doing something right!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Thanks Guys...tonight Legs...yesterday was back. I'll update tonight but things with leaning up is all good with Invictus/Virtus.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
dang buddy, workouts look solid!

dude, I got a chest cramp just thinking about all those pushups!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
2/14 Legs & Delts

Squat:
5 sets x 5 reps, 255lbs, 315

Leg extension:
3 sets x 15 reps,85lbs

Dumbbell stiff leg deadlift: {Double Overhand}
3 sets x 10 reps, 135lbs, 225lbs, 315lbs

Lying leg curl:
3 sets x 8 reps, BW

Walking lunge: 3 sets x 15 reps, 60sec rest

Dumbbell push press: 4 sets x 8 reps 2Pl each side
Seated Dumbbell press: 4 sets x 12 – 15 reps, 65lbs
Leaning cable lat raise: 4 sets x 15 reps, 35lbs

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
2/15-18 OFF

TOO TIRED SINCE i had to work nights. Leaning nicely.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
2/19

Chest

Dose: .5ml {AM/PM}

Incline Bench
Barx30, Barx30
135x3x30, 225x3x20, 315x2x10

Note: Felt like total crap. I took a preworkout and literally crapped out at the beginning of this workout. I got hit with some personal things I've been dealing with and my energy, motivation, and all was done. I had zero pump. I normally can work through but I literally felt everything I've been going through over take me in a way I haven't felt before in a long time. I just couldn't get started. I fought through these reps and realized I was wasting my time. I also came to a realization that I was pushing too hard by following people on IG that are doing crazy numbers and reps. I had to backup and regain control before injuring myself. I kept getting weaker although I couldn't put my finger on why. It's because I started doing these insane amount of reps on the bench which was killing my numbers. overall I was slipping by trying to change what I've been doing for years by following someone else. I readjusted and came back the next day and this is what happened........................

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
2/20 PRESIDENTS DAY

Let me get you all caught up. Took final dose of both bottles. Came back and repeated yesterdays workout which the reason why is due to what I updated from last post. To see what happened you must go back and read. Yes, it was stupid to repeat it but I took this L and decided to turn it into a win. Realizing the rep scheme is the issue heloed to refocus and see I was hurting myself with the high reps on the bench. There needs to be a volume day and heavy day instead of repping every time I hit the bench.

AM Workout
Incline Bench
Barx30, Barx30
135x3x30, 225x3x20, 275x3x12, 315x3x8

Cable Flye
85lbs, 4x15

PM Workout
Flat Bench
135x4, 225x4, 315x4, 405x3, 405x3

Decline Bench {No Warm Up}
315x2x10
275x2x10
135x2x20

DB Flye
3x10, 35lbs, 40lbs, 45lbs

Low Cable Pull
4x15, 120lbs

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Is the dropper Virtus comes with accurate? And is twice a day dosing ideal or is once a day fine?

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

Part II of run has begun. Running the Ultimate Fat Burning Stack courtesy of a code through ¥IronLegion.

Split workout today! Lets Get it! Update once finished with AM workout.

AM: Delt Destruction

Standing BB Military Press
5x10, 155lbs
Heavy Shrugs
5x10, 335lbs
Heavy Lat Raises
5x10, 55lbs
Front Plate Delt Raises
5x10, 45lbs
Rear Delt Flye Machine
4x20, 120

Cardio
3.0INCx3.0MPH

PM WORKOUT

Deadlifts
365x1, 395x1, 425x1

BICEP
Alt. Db Curl
40lbsx5x10
Cable Curls
80lbsx4x10
Hammer Curls
75lbsx4x10

Cardio
30min, 3.0Incx3.0mph

IronLegion delsolrob bighulksmash

Last edited:
rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very accurate!
There's no worry about staining clothes is there? I typically get to wait a while before putting on a shirt after applying, but I only had a few minutes today before I had to get dressed.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Update completed! Legs tomorrow.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Behind on a few updates. Their coming shortly. Some great workouts and tons of work to do.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
2/27
Incline Bench Press
3@135x30, 3@225x20, 3@275x12, 2@315x6-8

Smith Flye
4x15@80lbs

Single Side Chest Press
2Pl Each Sidex4x15

Isolated DB Curls
4x15@35lbs

Alternating DB Curls
4x10@40lbs

Incline DB Curls
4x10@40lbs

Upright Row
135lbs, 4x10

Cardio
6.0 INC @ 2.5MPH

Notes:
On second wind with IronLegion stack post sponsored stack. This is is on my own and choosing to continue log. If your with me, leave a comment but stay tuned because it will be a 3 month total run.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
2/27
Incline Bench Press
3@135x30, 3@225x20, 3@275x12, 2@315x6-8

Smith Flye
4x15@80lbs

Single Side Chest Press
2Pl Each Sidex4x15

Isolated DB Curls
4x15@35lbs

Alternating DB Curls
4x10@40lbs

Incline DB Curls
4x10@40lbs

Upright Row
135lbs, 4x10

Cardio
6.0 INC @ 2.5MPH

Notes:
On second wind with IronLegion stack post sponsored stack. This is is on my own and choosing to continue log. If your with me, leave a comment but stay tuned because it will be a 3 month total run.
Definitely in !

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
2/28

Dose: .5ml {AM/PM}, VII KT has been added at 1ml post workout

Flat Bench Press
3@135x30, 3@225x20, 3@275x12, 4@315x6-8

Stiiff Legged Deadlift
135x10, 225x10, 315x5

Deadlifts
365x1, 405x1, 455x1

Alternating DB Curls
4x10@40lbs

Zottman Curls
4x10@20lbs

Cardio
6.0 INC @ 2.5MPH, 20min

Notes:
Hit Biceps again as well as chest, can you guess why? Yes, for size ad growth. I decided to hit them three times a week if not atleast one exercises for them every workout. Overkill, maybe but I know some people who have built great development by doing so. This is for experimentation purposes.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
2/28

Dose: .5ml {AM/PM}, VII KT has been added at 1ml post workout

Flat Bench Press
3@135x30, 3@225x20, 3@275x12, 4@315x6-8

Stiiff Legged Deadlift
135x10, 225x10, 315x5

Deadlifts
365x1, 405x1, 455x1

Alternating DB Curls
4x10@40lbs

Zottman Curls
4x10@20lbs

Cardio
6.0 INC @ 2.5MPH, 20min

Notes:
Hit Biceps again as well as chest, can you guess why? Yes, for size ad growth. I decided to hit them three times a week if not atleast one exercises for them every workout. Overkill, maybe but I know some people who have built great development by doing so. This is for experimentation purposes.
I used to do this with biceps triceps then alternate quads and hams . Works wonders as long as your hitting good macros.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
3/5
Finished out the week with a total body workout so I hit every muscle and took off Saturday & Sunday in preparation for next week. I was exhausted. Hitting cardio for a fifth time proved tiring although I made it through. I could tell my strength was dwindling, so I carbed up all weekend but smartly. This week I go to night shift and will hit the gym with full force again. The body fat is dropping slowly but it's coming off. Pics coning soon.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
3/5
Finished out the week with a total body workout so I hit every muscle and took off Saturday & Sunday in preparation for next week. I was exhausted. Hitting cardio for a fifth time proved tiring although I made it through. I could tell my strength was dwindling, so I carbed up all weekend but smartly. This week I go to night shift and will hit the gym with full force again. The body fat is dropping slowly but it's coming off. Pics coning soon.
STOKED AS F FOR NUDES !!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
3/6

This is How this month is going to go for month 2. This gives me leeway in case a day is missed due to night shift or fatigue. Still on track. Killed my meals and going heavier. This is to ensure more stress on the body to break down bf. I think I finally found the formula. Depending on length and results I may run this stack for an additional 3 moths after a 8 week break. I'm excited to get a whole year in utilizing iron legion products for a full run. To give it a full assessment. This is along with cardio, diet and training of course. This has been a great process so far. This log is no longer sponsored.

Monday:  Chest and Back (Lats)
Tuesday:  Legs and Lower Back
Wednesday:  Abs (core) and Conditioning
Thursday:  Conditioning
Friday:  Shoulders and Arms (with a bit of extra chest)

As the weather warms up, I'll take the conditioning outside. The goal is get atleast 5-6 cardio sessions in and maintain top strength. Who is still with me. Squats are in the morning post 12hr shift.Some extra notes, in addition to already mentioned I'm working on green band assisted pull ups. I graduated from the black band which gives greater assistance. Although I can do them without it, it is to help increase the number. I will drop to my lowest band in June. I work with the band three times a week and 1 day without. Cardio at the moment is for 20 minutes but I will increase different aspects to keep it lite. Lehgo!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
3/8

Bench Press
4x8, 315

Chin Ups
4x8, Bdwt {355lbs}

Dips
3x8, Bdwt {355}

Incline Db Curls
4x8, 45lbs

Straight Bar Pushdown
4x8, 140lbs

Cable Curls
4x8, 80lbs

Cardio
30min 6.0INC 3.0MPH

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

3/9-3/11

Off for healing and night shift. Gym closed early in morning post work. I would have to stay up beyond 12 hr shift until 7:30 to workout. That would really hurt my sleep schedule. The kids get upset if I take time in afternoon before night shift to go workout so it's not an option over the weekend. I'll just relax and make up for it Monday and Tuesday since I'm off.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
3/9-3/11

Off for healing and night shift. Gym closed early in morning post work. I would have to stay up beyond 12 hr shift until 7:30 to workout. That would really hurt my sleep schedule. The kids get upset if I take time in afternoon before night shift to go workout so it's not an option over the weekend. I'll just relax and make up for it Monday and Tuesday since I'm off.
Take a rest day from everything and enjoy life . I like to call it a personal day :)

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
3/13
Still out the gym due to schedule, then this blizzard came. Now I'm going to workout in the snow at work by shoveling, turning valves, squats, lunges, walking in huge snow drifts, lol. Burn a bunch of calories. Hopefully in the morning I can crush a workout. I did some calisthenics on Before work and hit arms for a bit. Nothing to write home about. Beginning my new and fresh week post a 12HR shift. Sleep and back to work tomorrow night.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
3/15

Nearing month #2 {No longer Sponsored}

Hit Upper body:
Lat PullDown: 5x12,
Low Cable Row: 5x12,
Smith Machine FLye: 5x12,
Smith Incline Press: 5x12,
Straight Arm Lat pulldown: 5x12
Incline Bench _Press: 135x10, 225x10, 315x4, 315x4
Flat Bench_Press: 135x10, 225x10, 315x10, 315x10

Notes: Almost done with second month of stack. Losing Bf steadily. Last week cardio of 4 days wasn't accomplished but maybe I can get three to four sessions in over this weekend. I'm taking Invictus/Virtus and VII-KT. Getting great results following a good nutrition plan with minimal cardio and rest scheme.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
3/19-3/22

Completed three total body workouts. Missed my posting of pics due to a busy week. I'll have progress pics up before the weekend. Also, interviewed with a company in order to work for a different employer in hopes to continue flow of income since this job is ending soon due to workforce cuts. Time is winding down and the jobs are out here but to get noticed or recognized is difficult. All the snow from Winter Storm Stella earlier this week is about melted but since the first day of spring the temps have reverted to winter levels, bummer. Tomorrow kicks up the start of the sweet 16 ROAD TO THE FINAL FOUR. No matter what maintaining the end goal is always on the forefront. Gains/Losses is what it is all about. Gains in muscle, losses in bf. Definition is increasing daily, while maintaining sanity, from caloric deficit and attempting to gain strength in lifts. Again, it seems to be coming together. Ending month 2 of the triple Iron Legion Run: Invictus, Virtus & VTKII. We will begin month 3 {NonSponsored} Friday.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Final MONTH 3 UNSPONSORED 3/27

Note:
It's been another week and still seeing results. Hitting the gym with a vengeance and no signs of slowing down. Yesterday I hit Chest!

Am/PM: DOse: .5ml Invictus/Virtus, 1ml VIIKT post workout

Flat Bench:
135x10, 225x10, 345x8, 345x8

Incline Bench:
275x8, 75x8

Close grip Bench
315x8, 315x8

Ended the workout there as my shoulder began to give me some issues but I was able to finish. I've added Black seed Oil/ACV and soon Oregano Oil to the mix. These all have herbal properties that does wonders for the body. Look them up if interested. Black seed oil is known to cure everything except death. When I say everything I mean everything.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Tuesday 3/28

DeadLift
135x10
225x5
315x5
435x3 {PR}

This was main lift. A bunch accessory movements followed. I won't detail all those since I'm performing almost a full body workout each time I hit the gym. An unorthodox way of lifting. I'm almost tapping my each muscle group two to three times a week depending on main lift. Why? It's not really optimal to perform splits. I'm going after massive bf loss and strength gains. Play time is over. YEs, I know what I'm doing. Otherwise, I wouldn't have PR on deads. Why i this a PR? Well, I avoided deads since tearing my flexor tendon playing semi pro football for Indiana Tomahawks May 2015. It was a terrible injury and has left me somewhat crippled in bending my middle finger to full extension. Funny as it sounds my entire left arm became stronger than my dominant right side, Go Figure so it really just hinders floor exercises such as push ups. Anything dealing with a hook or wrapping my hand, no effect. On that note, it's also a PR because the last time I hit my best dead was in competition, yes, it's on video, @ a 565lbs. Realistically, I'm on a climb. In 8 weeks maybe I'll break the 500 club. Hopefully, I'll end at a 535lb max or 545lb max. By May I'll be knocking at its door.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Wenesday 3/29

Rest and relaxation. Youngest son had to have some teeth fixed surgically. He spent the day in Daddys arms all day post surgery. A great feeling when your holding your son who loves you and depends on you. To him, your his hero. He is only 3.5yrs old.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Wenesday 3/29

Rest and relaxation. Youngest son had to have some teeth fixed surgically. He spent the day in Daddys arms all day post surgery. A great feeling when your holding your son who loves you and depends on you. To him, your his hero. He is only 3.5yrs old.
Awesome job! That is correct you are his hero . And great job on the lifts!