Very High natrual levels of testorone

Crowned

Awards
I was not sure who or where to ask such questions, I thought the only place maybe a place where people use steriods and try to have high testorone levels. My issue is that I am having issues with weight loss around my stomache. I am not sure if it is water weight or fat. I drink about 12 glasses of water a day. I was feeling sort of down, low enegery, and out of it. So I went to the docotor to get my thyriod tested along with my teststerone levels which we both thought may have been low. Instead when I came back two weeks later for my results my doctor told me I should of not tested a day after the T-shot. I said I never had it done, he was so confused as I was. He had to check in with his nurse to make sure I did not recive anything. Well my total testosterone level was 290 ng/dl with the range being 14-76 and my free testosterone being 58.4 pg/ml with range 0.9-8.5, free testosterone was 2 with range of 0.5-1.9 . I was wondering too much maybe leading to me having a stomache bludge. I do carido medium intensity for about 45 minutes 6-7 days a week. I am 27 and 170 lbs. Any anwsers would be appericated.

StangBanger

StangBanger

Awards
you have low test, not high test... get a new doc

bla55

bla55

Awards
  • Established
Jesus, who is this doctor?

The level range I would say is between a 300 - 700 for a healthy male, what was he smoking?!

Crowned

Awards
Well I looked at another lab I had done a well back and it was 600 ng/dL and now it's 290 ng/dL, but they are different labs. The older test gave a normal testoserone range as 241-827. It looks like the units of measurment are the same, so I am not sure what happened. Anyways, he thought something was wrong so he retested me to make sure it was not a fluke. I may have to go to a new doctor or use another lab.

fadi

fadi

Awards
  • Established
The lab needs to provide range along with the current values.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
wtf is testorone