Vector or Kings Slayer?

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
Yes but it also feels stimulatory but in a natural way, reminds me of mucuna/Inhibit P. Probably some dopaminergic properties from one of the three ingredients. Any issues with taking 6 caps at once in the morning if there's no blood glucose issues?
I dose Vector at 1 cap most of the time - 6 caps would kill me. May want to work up to trying that!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was really impressed with my 5 weeks on Vector. Excellent boost in endurance and strength. I cut the run short as I hopped on a prohormone cycle, and I also thought Vector may have been the cause of some bad GI distress. I will only know for sure by trying it again in the future.

Interestingly, ORIG1N also gave me the same GI distress the first time I used it, but the second time...I was fine??
ORIG1N also gave me very similar boosts in strength, endurance and muscle fullness as Vector did.

I do have 2 bottles of K1NGS SLAYER on hand, and roughly the same amount of Vector left. It will just come down to which product my GI system ultimately agrees with. BLR and OL are my two favorite companies so I have no problem supporting either one.

GoofyKai

GoofyKai

Awards
The answer is that it doesnt matter! Which one you take doesnt matter at all. They both promote growth of lean muscle mass. They both induce hunger. They both have at lease one commin ingredient. Vector has reviews and kingslayer doesnt at the moment. How about you go over to the vector page and read all the feedback from that page. I really do not want this thread to turn into that olympus vs. BLR bullsh1t. Both respectable companies. Ive used products from both with great results. Its whatever you want. If money is not a factor then get both.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yup, there is no one size fits all with supplements and we will all react differently to each product as a whole. It won’t be a case of which one is better than the other. Just a case of which one works best for each individual.

bigsmall

Banned
Awards
I was really impressed with my 5 weeks on Vector. Excellent boost in endurance and strength. I cut the run short as I hopped on a prohormone cycle, and I also thought Vector may have been the cause of some bad GI distress. I will only know for sure by trying it again in the future.

Interestingly, ORIG1N also gave me the same GI distress the first time I used it, but the second time...I was fine??
ORIG1N also gave me very similar boosts in strength, endurance and muscle fullness as Vector did.

I do have 2 bottles of K1NGS SLAYER on hand, and roughly the same amount of Vector left. It will just come down to which product my GI system ultimately agrees with. BLR and OL are my two favorite companies so I have no problem supporting either one.
I found especially with Vector (and other supps) that their can be an adaptation phase - and once the body gets used to it - it gets easier. And that the body remembers for later use.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't get me wrong I like Follidrone too and will probably be stacking it with Vector in a few months. However after taking both if I could only take one it would be Vector. Personally I've been sleeping like I've been sedated since I started taking it which was something that I hadn't expected.
I think in terms of raw muscle building potential Vector >Follidrone.
Follidrone is great for lean muscle, endurance, fat loss.
Vector is great for muscle mass, Strength, Fat loss.
I stack both because they work differently and the absorption enhancement package in Follidrone complements VEctor nicely as it increases uptake of many of its chemical constituents.

I think everyone is different. Some sleep better, some are stimulated by it. Not sure exactly whats happening there but it is interesting.
It probably has something to do with the release of endorphins.
Like opiates which make some people sleepy and make sleep difficult for others.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it me or is Vector stimulating? Thinking of taking six in the morning with my breakfast shake.
This is what I was just talking about^^
Some people are really stimulated by it. I know when I do 3x caps before training I feel that warm runners high feeling alot more post training.
And the mind muscle connection is epic. Like Just a straight through connection to the iron.
Love it.

I do think the doses should be spread out more though. Maybe just not at night but we want to keep levels stable which 1x dosing will not.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Finally was able to DL 405 again today which was my PR, not only that, I crushed it. I did another for 415. Completely happy with vector.
BOOM!
There is nothing like those days where you hit a PR. You just feel like an animal.
Well done bro.
Knocking that ish down like a domino.......There are no barriers. Just new goals to crush.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes but it also feels stimulatory but in a natural way, reminds me of mucuna/Inhibit P. Probably some dopaminergic properties from one of the three ingredients. Any issues with taking 6 caps at once in the morning if there's no blood glucose issues?
I think its better to spread out the dose to keep levels of everything even.
Can try 3x2 times daily.
Its called interval dosing. If you take all at once you get a big spike and then a slow decline. By the next dose some of the actives will no longer be working. With frequent dosing you get smaller rises but smaller drops and keep the overall blood levels stable. This is more productive long term.

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Alright, so I can't speak much about Vector, but I can speak to the efficacy of K1ngslayer, as I truly believe that our R&D team ( xtyler and NoAddedHmones) did an amazing job with this one.

First, going to lay out the overview on K1ngslayer itself, as well as each ingredient and why we have included them. This is also available on our Instagram page:

Key Benefits of K1NGSLAYER
*Stimulates key anabolic pathways linked to muscle building
*Potently blocks pathways related to muscle breakdown
*Eat more, grow more, bloat less
*Significantly improved nutrient digestion, uptake and utilization

Korean Mistletoe Extract
*Stimulates myogenesis (anabolic machinery) for increased muscle hypertrophy
*Simultaneously prevents muscle breakdown
*Increases mitochondrial density and function, boosting endurance
*Increases fat loss

Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone
*Increases Growth Hormone and IGF-1 levels
*Amplifies Ghrelin receptor signaling
*Promotes muscle tissue formation and recovery
*Improved blood flow for bigger pumps

Gentiana Lutea
*Stimulates appetite via ghrelin secretion
*Improved digestion and nutrient uptake and utilization
*Prevents bloating

Atractylodis Lanceae
*Standardized to 20% Atractylodin
*Stimulates appetite and Growth Hormone levels via Ghrelin secretion
*Potentiates Ghrelin receptor signalling
*Boosts IGF-1 expression

Now, I know there's some question as to what the difference between the KME that we've used and the KME that BLR has used. So here's the deal, I don't know what BLR uses, maybe one of their reps can elaborate. I DO, however, know what we use, which is the exact plant material and uses the same extraction process used in the studies on KME that show the above benefits. This is important because we want to assure that you're getting the right actives. You can have an extract (including an extract that uses a high ratio of raws to finished product) that is lacking the actives in question (e.g. compare a 100:1 longjack that is low quality and lacking in glycosaponins and eurypeptides compared to a controlled extract like LJ100). BLR may be using a great extract, I really don't know, so this isn't to badmouth them, and as I said, maybe one of their reps can give some more information, but in the meantime, I am confident in the quality of the KME extract that we are using.

Any further questions, feel free to ask.
Hi!
What timing tips?
6 capsules before a "big" meal, or 2 + 2 + 2? Two cps before the main meals?
Thank you

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi!
What timing tips?
Thank you
I prefer 2+2+2 or 3+3 depending on size and frequency of my meals with the 2+2+2 being what I do 90% of the time.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi!
What timing tips?
Thank you
I prefer 2/2/2 prior to meals. If you only eat two large meals, 3/3 is fine too.

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any sales on either?
Any of the rep codes will work for a discount on the OL site. Mine is HEROBECKI, and most of the other reps have theirs in their signatures as well.