• Established
Planning out my next cycle for a summer cut in Feb/March

Looking at the following stack:

250 test e
500 mast
50 var or oral winny

Tudca on cycle support and nolva pct.

Cycle length will be 12 weeks

Which would be better for a straight cut while keeping a dry look?

Thanks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Didn’t you just start a cycle? I’d aim for 6 months off in between cycles starting off. And winny would be better to answer your question

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Didn’t you just start a cycle? I’d aim for 6 months off in between cycles starting off. And winny would be better to answer your question
Thought rule of thumb is generally cycle length + pct time off for cycles? And this is just asking for planning purposes.

Thanks!

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you want dryness Winstrol is better. Anavar gives you more of a pump and fullness look while it is also fairly dry. But nothing dries you out and makes you look harder than Winnie

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Winstrol 100%. Are you lean enough to run masteron? Most people are better off with primo or eq. Masteron is easily the most overhyped compound out there. Not only doesn't it add any size but it's also not very good for Cutting. Only thing I'd use it for and thats a big maybe considering I can run winstrol, I would use it to polish myself at 8%bodyfat or so.. I get some people running it to Improve a cycle and it's arguably Healthier than winstrol but for me that takes it purely for aesthetics I would never make it a first second or third compound. You might have a damn nice run with it just giving my opinion

iamyourfather

iamyourfather

Awards
no oral should be taken for 12 weeks.

stanozolol f*cks your lipids deep in the ass and is absolutely nothing for some average lifters. this stuff is for the last 2-4 weeks before a show.

real var is more than enough for you. 30-50mg max. of real var is more than enough.

var is relatively mild on the liver BUT it also screws your lipids quite hard; not as bad as winny but still significantly.

there is no oral i would use any longer than 6-8 weeks.

low dosed dbol (10-30mg) and var (20-40/50mg) can be taken for 8 weeks if you think you need it. but both is not very healthy, var is probably the better option out of these two peds, in terms of health. dbol for 8 weeks is really a little long, 6 weeks would be better. stuff like winny, anadrol, halo, sd and the other hard stuff shouldnt be taken that long, never.

orals are always more toxic than most of the injects. this stuff gives temporary looks and thats it. you wont gain ****loads of muscle in a few weeks.

in this 12 weeks you wont gain enough to be happy. you will be dissappointed.

your lipids will be f*cked from the mast and the other dht (var or winny).

not a good protocol. not much muscle gain but affected liver enzymes and bad blood lipids. so imo this cycle is not worth the side effects.

better your use test e and dose it 400-500mg (or is this your first cycle??) for at least 16 weeks, better 20 weeks.

the last 6-8 weeks you can reduce your calories and cut some fat off and throw in 30-50mg var to harden everything up, keep your strength and get a sharpee look - without having too much negative impact on your health markers.

thats my 2c on your cycle

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
no oral should be taken for 12 weeks.

stanozolol f*cks your lipids deep in the ass and is absolutely nothing for some average lifters. this stuff is for the last 2-4 weeks before a show.

real var is more than enough for you. 30-50mg max. of real var is more than enough.

var is relatively mild on the liver BUT it also screws your lipids quite hard; not as bad as winny but still significantly.

there is no oral i would use any longer than 6-8 weeks.

low dosed dbol (10-30mg) and var (20-40/50mg) can be taken for 8 weeks if you think you need it. but both is not very healthy, var is probably the better option out of these two peds, in terms of health. dbol for 8 weeks is really a little long, 6 weeks would be better. stuff like winny, anadrol, halo, sd and the other hard stuff shouldnt be taken that long, never.

orals are always more toxic than most of the injects. this stuff gives temporary looks and thats it. you wont gain ****loads of muscle in a few weeks.

in this 12 weeks you wont gain enough to be happy. you will be dissappointed.

your lipids will be f*cked from the mast and the other dht (var or winny).

not a good protocol. not much muscle gain but affected liver enzymes and bad blood lipids. so imo this cycle is not worth the side effects.

better your use test e and dose it 400-500mg (or is this your first cycle??) for at least 16 weeks, better 20 weeks.

the last 6-8 weeks you can reduce your calories and cut some fat off and throw in 30-50mg var to harden everything up, keep your strength and get a sharpee look - without having too much negative impact on your health markers.

thats my 2c on your cycle
I think youre right about most everything youre saying. However his question was which compound is better for a dry look on a "straight cut". Which to me implies he's not looking to build or bulk. Also I know what it says but I'm not so sure he's planning on running an oral for 12 weeks. Probably talking about a normal cycle length of an oral and which one would be better. Honestly low test High masteron moderate Winnie dose would be an awesome cycle and not very hard on the body at all. As long as you can keep winning to 6 weeks or less on a moderate dose of 25 to 50 mg you should.

Anavar would be nice also and I do agree out of all the orals it's probably the one who comes with the least sides. Winstrol does come with the share of side effects with that as long as you take it with some common sense it's not that hard on the body. On the lipids yes definitely more harsh than anavar.
Chados masteron definitely dries you out some and does give you an more aesthetic look (I think anything sub 15% be you can see it's benefits). Also being a DHT compound it is good for strength which also would help you keep your strength up while on a cut. I personally like masteron and when you get into the five or six hundred range you do start to see a little bit more of its benefits.

For me personally low-dose test moderate to high dose of masteron with some winny or anavar would be a fantastic cut cycle.
Youd Also feel great on it most likely. To me personally nothing feels better than a test masteron combo. Potentially trest and masteron which I'm getting ready to run here shortly.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think youre right about most everything youre saying. However his question was which compound is better for a dry look on a "straight cut". Which to me implies he's not looking to build or bulk. Also I know what it says but I'm not so sure he's planning on running an oral for 12 weeks. Probably talking about a normal cycle length of an oral and which one would be better. Honestly low test High masteron moderate Winnie dose would be an awesome cycle and not very hard on the body at all. As long as you can keep winning to 6 weeks or less on a moderate dose of 25 to 50 mg you should.

Anavar would be nice also and I do agree out of all the orals it's probably the one who comes with the least sides. Winstrol does come with the share of side effects with that as long as you take it with some common sense it's not that hard on the body. On the lipids yes definitely more harsh than anavar.
Chados masteron definitely dries you out some and does give you an more aesthetic look. Also being a DHT compound it is good for strength which also would help you keep your strength up while on a cut. I personally like masteron and when you get into the five or six hundred range you do start to see a little bit more of its benefits.

For me personally low-dose test moderate to high dose of masteron with some winny or anavar would be a fantastic cut cycle.
Youd Also feel great on it most likely. To me personally nothing feels better than a test masteron combo. Potentially trest and masteron which I'm getting ready to run here shortly.
I agree with you that masteron needs to be ran a little higher for most, it dries you out but not as much as winny. I mean winstrol is almost mandatory for competition while masteron definitely isn't. The thing that makes me stay away from masteron is pimples and the fact I think winstrol, primo etc gives you more. I'm sure you had good results but an average person just won't see anything with masteron. You need to have built a base and preferably be quite low on bodyfat because it shapes the body that's already built rather than adding muscles to it.

Regarding the post above you. No winstrol is not as toxic as people say. The only reason people are scared of it is because they compare it to var that's arguably much milder. I have no doubts that dbol is far worse than winstrol, anadrol and superdrol are for sure far more harsh than winstrol. I respect people thinking safety first so anavar is a good option.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree with you that masteron needs to be ran a little higher for most, it dries you out but not as much as winny. I mean winstrol is almost mandatory for competition while masteron definitely isn't. The thing that makes me stay away from masteron is pimples and the fact I think winstrol, primo etc gives you more. I'm sure you had good results but an average person just won't see anything with masteron. You need to have built a base and preferably be quite low on bodyfat because it shapes the body that's already built rather than adding muscles to it.

Regarding the post above you. No winstrol is not as toxic as people say. The only reason people are scared of it is because they compare it to var that's arguably much milder. I have no doubts that dbol is far worse than winstrol, anadrol and superdrol are for sure far more harsh than winstrol. I respect people thinking safety first so anavar is a good option.
Right on man... I agree with everything you're saying. To the o p if you're not 13 ish body fat or less I wouldn't bother with masteron. Also yes in my experience winny is the king of drying you out and also still has potential to build muscle which makes it awesome for a cut. It is a little bit hard on the body but it's the risk vs reward scenario which should apply to all of us when we're thinking about running steroids. Everything good comes with the cost.

Yes for me personally it works well and also for the pimples LOL I think any DHT compound has the ability to do that. When I get on a dose of anavar above 40 mg or more it does the same thing to me. I don't mind it unless it starts to become cystic.

Honestly if you're looking to just do a cycle for 12 or more weeks I would stretch it out a little bit longer and run your low-dose test Equipoise at 5 to 600 mg a week and then throw in your Winstrol or anavar at the end. Making it more of a recomp than a cut over a period of 12-16 weeks one can make huge progress with this cycle.

One of my best Cycles was a sustanon equipoise Winstrol cycle. I was about 200 lb hard and vascular and grainy and just looked freaky

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on man... I agree with everything you're saying. To the o p if you're not 13 ish body fat or less I wouldn't bother with masteron. Also yes in my experience winny is the king of drying you out and also still has potential to build muscle which makes it awesome for a cut. It is a little bit hard on the body but it's the risk vs reward scenario which should apply to all of us when we're thinking about running steroids. Everything good comes with the cost.

Yes for me personally it works well and also for the pimples LOL I think any DHT compound has the ability to do that. When I get on a dose of anavar above 40 mg or more it does the same thing to me. I don't mind it unless it starts to become cystic.

Honestly if you're looking to just do a cycle for 12 or more weeks I would stretch it out a little bit longer and run your low-dose test Equipoise at 5 to 600 mg a week and then throw in your Winstrol or anavar at the end. Making it more of a recomp than a cut over a period of 12-16 weeks one can make huge progress with this cycle.

One of my best Cycles was a sustanon equipoise Winstrol cycle. I was about 200 lb hard and vascular and grainy and just looked freaky
Yeah adding eq isn't a bad option. More people would like eq than masteron no doubt. I'm. Not sure where the fat percentage should start but I'd argue it's around 13 or even lower like you said. Strangely enough I get more pimples on masteron than anything else. Hey if it works for you don't change it.

I'd like to add epistane as a viable option if you want a lower toxicity. Works great for a recomp or cut and should surpass winstrol and var in muscle building properties.

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys
iamyourfather I won't be running an oral more than 6-8 weeks maximum, the risks far outweigh the benefits plus diminishing returns at that point.

Im currently sitting at 15%bf so I'll more than likely just switch out mast for eq and run winnie at 40mg, its just rough on the joints.

Is sust better than test for a cut?

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys
iamyourfather I won't be running an oral more than 6-8 weeks maximum, the risks far outweigh the benefits plus diminishing returns at that point.

Im currently sitting at 15%bf so I'll more than likely just switch out mast for eq and run winnie at 40mg, its just rough on the joints.

Is sust better than test for a cut?
Test is sust.. You mean if sust is better than enthanate? The longer ester the more anabolic but also more sodium if Ive gotten it right. In bodybuilding one would use enthanate and then use prop last weeks to keep water out as much as possible. Testosterone eq and winstrol would be a damn nice cycle

Shiznitzz

Shiznitzz

Awards
  • Established
Test is sust.. You mean if sust is better than enthanate? The longer ester the more anabolic but also more sodium if Ive gotten it right. In bodybuilding one would use enthanate and then use prop last weeks to keep water out as much as possible. Testosterone eq and winstrol would be a damn nice cycle
Thanks for clarifying, still getting used to all the vocab for injectibles.

This sounds like a good plan for the next cycle to cut up for summer, plan on going on a cruise this coming year and want to be ready for that.

So test e for weeks 1-7 then finish off with prop 8-12 to cut out all the water for the dry aesthetic.

Run winny weeks 1-6, what about finishing off with var weeks 8-12? Would that be too much you think?

Appreciate the feedback!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thought rule of thumb is generally cycle length + pct time off for cycles? And this is just asking for planning purposes.

Thanks!
Yea that’s just a bare minimum though. Some people’s hormones could take longer to return to normal. The more time off, the better. You could always get bloodwork to see if your body is back to normal prior to starting a new cycle as well.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for clarifying, still getting used to all the vocab for injectibles.

This sounds like a good plan for the next cycle to cut up for summer, plan on going on a cruise this coming year and want to be ready for that.

So test e for weeks 1-7 then finish off with prop 8-12 to cut out all the water for the dry aesthetic.

Run winny weeks 1-6, what about finishing off with var weeks 8-12? Would that be too much you think?

Appreciate the feedback!
I'd say you can but I think winny at the end is enough if you're not fat or ****s up your diet. Winny is extremely strong when you're lean.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd say you can but I think winny at the end is enough if you're not fat or ****s up your diet. Winny is extremely strong when you're lean.
I agree man... Run it at the tail end.