Vanilla Caramel flavor?

traxiz

Awards
I just recently noticed this flavor, and I was wondering if this is just cupcake batter with a different name or a totally different flavor? If it is an entirely different flavor then has anyone tried it?

phantom

Awards
  • Established
Just ordered some today, so I'll put a review soon.It does sound good.Been hooked on wildberry lately

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
The wild berry sounds like it would go great in smoothies.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wild berry is outrageous. I just got 10lbs of plain chocolate, as every now and then I need time off from the fancy stuff :rofl:

phantom

Awards
  • Established
The wild berry sounds like it would go great in smoothies.
It def is!throw in some fresh strawberrys and bluberries its even better-and very filling.Lately I have been adding PP's Vitaberry in it, and it's very good.Taste like something from Smoothie King.

Aggravated

Aggravated

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It def is!throw in some fresh strawberrys and bluberries its even better-and very filling.Lately I have been adding PP's Vitaberry in it, and it's very good.Taste like something from Smoothie King.
Smothie King is like, the ultimate sin!

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Marcus any word on the Vanilla-Caramel flavor? I just ordered it in the Whey Blend. I sounds great but I'd love to hear opinions

MDHawk

Awards
I haven't tried it but it sounds great. As soon as I use up some of this cruddy stuff I bought ( EAS ) I'm gonna buy 5 pounds.

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Vanilla Caramel Blend just came. I'm drinking it with water as I type. To me, it tastes exactly like Cupcake Batter? Still, damn good

Theipodpeople

Theipodpeople

Awards
I was told its the same, but it's DAMN delicioous

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have never tried either the Vanilla caramel or cupcake batter but they both sound awesome.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
to me ccb is good as a 2 lber. I cant go for 5lbs, WB and CB are a different story all together

MDHawk

Awards
Not to beat a dead horse here, but is cup cake even made any longer? Did the name just get changed to van caramel? Nutra planet still has cup cake up but says " out of stock "

gmc4180

Awards
  • Established
Not to beat a dead horse here, but is cup cake even made any longer? Did the name just get changed to van caramel? Nutra planet still has cup cake up but says " out of stock "
No they just changed the name. CUPCAKE BATTER = VANILLA CARAMEL