USPLabs' Recreate Facebook Contest

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
USPLabs' Recreate Facebook Contest - FREE FREE FREE FREE

USPLabs' Recreate Facebook Contest

Now is your chance to win the highly anticipated and innovative clinical strength fat burner from USPLabs that has been getting great reviews from users across the internet and burns fat through 23 different pathways: Recreate. USPLabs is going to do something a bit different with this contest as it will be held entirely on facebook.

The Contests

Prove it

The first 15 people who post their pictures with their shirt off holding a newspaper with the date visible and who will guarantee that they will do a fully detailed log that will be updated every 3 days and will post after pictures receives a free bottle of Recreate. PLEASE SEE NOTE BELOW. Please see details below about posting your picture.

NOTE: The contest was originally for the first 5 people, but due to a great response, we are increasing it to 15 people. However, the last 10 people that are willing to do a log must: do before and after pictures, give a testimonial, and a 30 second video testimonial.

Elite Vascularity

Post a picture of you with your craziest vascularity while holding a bottle of Anabolic Pump or P-Slin in your hand. We will pick the top 3 winners for this who will receive Recreate. Furthermore, the first person to post a picture will receive a bottle of Recreate (and they have a chance to win another bottle if theirs is in the top 3). Please see details below about posting your picture.

Nice Hair

First person to shave USPLabs into their hair and posts a picture of it wins a free bottle of Recreate. Please see details below about posting your picture.

The Wall of Random Trivia

This one will probably get crazy but whatever. I will provide some crazy random trivia where the first person to answer all my questions will receive a free bottle of Recreate. The random trivia will be posted in this thread as well as on the wall. You must post your answers on the facebook wall. There will be a few rounds of this.

How It All Works:
-Add "Usp Labs" (Denton, Texas) as a friend.
-To submit your photos to the contest: Simply tag "Usp Labs" somewhere in the corner of your photo and it will show up on our Facebook profile.
-To answer random trivia: Post your answers on Usp Labs' wall.

PHOTOS: Remember, tag "Usp Labs" somewhere on the photo or in the corner of the photo and it will then show up on our profile and be entered into the contest.

The Prizes:
-A lot of Recreate.

Contest Rules
-You must be 18 years or older.
-You must live in North America.
-Other rules will be posted towards specific contests.
-You must add USPLabs as a friend on facebook.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I just shot up my picture on to Facebook. I actually want to do the hair thing but don't have the capability lol, thats going to be great though. Awesome contest USP!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
I will do the hair thing when I get home from work tonight if no one has done it yet

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Well i think i did a pretty good job hair.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Well i think i did a pretty good job hair.

Hahaha, nerd. :rofl:

No seriously, you did a good job, if for some odd reason you dont win something from USP, send me a pm and I will dig into the warchest and send you something of mine for your efforts.

Hahaha, nerd. :rofl:

No seriously, you did a good job, if for some odd reason you dont win something from USP, send me a pm and I will dig into the warchest and send you something of mine for your efforts.

Disqualified no S...sorry p!

haha expect a nice Pack P. Its on the way tomorrow! Representing!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Lol, love it.

I think I am going to shave "pmiller" into mine.

That is after the "Jacob" section grows out.

jazzman21

Awards
  • Established
Ok. The hair contest ain't my thang, and I do not feel like doing a log, the trivia contest I might give a crack at, but the vascularity one I can definitely DO!

I'm not the most vascular guy, so bear with me....hopefully i'm the first person to do this and can win this way, cause if i'm not, their is no way i'm making the top 3...here goes my "crazy" vascularity LOL!!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Good luck on the trivia Jazzman

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Awesome P, that is priceless. I love what we junkies will do for supplements aahh

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Im just waiting for the Tattoo a portrait of all the USP reps on your chest and win a t-shirt contest!

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Random Trivia - Round 1

Answer all questions correctly and post the answers on the facebook wall. The first person to answer all correctly wins a free bottle of Recreate.

1. What is the name of the heat stable pigment in lobster that gives it that red color?

2. Over time, egg white becomes thinner. What is being lost that causes this thinning?

3. What type of protein structures features the alpha-helix structure?

4. Hemoglobin is an example of what type of protein?

5. How many ways does Recreate burn fat through?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ok. The hair contest ain't my thang, and I do not feel like doing a log, the trivia contest I might give a crack at, but the vascularity one I can definitely DO!

I'm not the most vascular guy, so bear with me....hopefully i'm the first person to do this and can win this way, cause if i'm not, their is no way i'm making the top 3...here goes my "crazy" vascularity LOL!!

Hurry and post that on the facebook group! :D

Im just waiting for the Tattoo a portrait of all the USP reps on your chest and win a t-shirt contest!

Received an E-mail from a customer that said " I shop at the same VS as Paul Miller, pretty cool."

You celebrity!

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Received an E-mail from a customer that said " I shop at the same VS as Paul Miller, pretty cool."

You celebrity!
Everyone at my gym knows me now from the adds, its pretty cool.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Random Trivia - Round 2

Answer all questions correctly and post the answers on the facebook wall. The first person to answer all correctly wins a free bottle of Recreate.

1. When was the first transgenic plant created?

2. In the cell wall of prokaryotes there is a unique and distinguishing structure / layer. What is it?

3. What is the type of bonding between Na+ and Cl- called?

4. What is the real name / anatomy name for the calf muscle?

5. What ingredient in Recreate stimulates lipolysis 20 times greater than caffeine?

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Those are some interesting questions. I'd be willing to wager that these correlate to your exam studies lol.

Also I am surprised there aren't more vascular pictures. I have my carb up day so for for kicks I am going to take some photos including meals to make all my fellow dieters jealous.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
Everyone at my gym knows me now from the adds, its pretty cool.
Dude I saw that ad and the name immediately made me think of pmiler on here. Than I saw that AX beanie picture and completely wrote it off as being someone else. Than I saw the picture on the log and then finding out you were from Buffalo and put 2 and 2 together. Thats badass, and yes I am a moron.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
I can't believe there aren't more photos for the contest on Facebook, its crazy. I am really bored at the moment and am in the middle of a carb up so I am going to bump this with some pictures to hopefully get others to jump on the bandwagon.

Preface
Have yet to use P-Slin in conjuction with training, just carb ups (this is only my second week using it.) All afters were taken after only 1 set of 50 speed push ups. Also don't mind my ass ability to pose :D.

The Meal. God I love carbs

Bi Comparison

Tri Comparison

Keeping the Pimp Hand Strong via USP *I liked the look of the bottles on the inverted color, hence the inclusion.

I'll shoot some of these up on facebook later. Now others better et cracking.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome OCC!

Yes, some of the questions have been what I have learned about in University.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Random Trivia - Round 3

1. In Megaman X, who is the boss in the ice / winter level?

2. Sidney Crosby is involved with what sports drink?

3. What does the expansion of the universe cause? (Looking for something specific here; think big bang)

4. In what movie is there a guy that is both a hockey player / hockey coach for his team?

5. What creature uses a bubble to stun its prey?

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Random Trivia - Round 5

1. What is the name of the actor in a movie who holds a guy over a cliff and tells him that he is holding him with his weak arm?

2. A monster attacked New York City and during its attack, spider-like creatures fell from its body and they were very deadly. Many theories have been suggested about where these spider-like creatures come from and what their relation to the bigger monster is but one popular theory suggests that these creatures are actually _____________ (noun).

3. If you cut a gel structure, sometimes the liquid drains out. What is the term that describes this?

4. Some ingredients are able to attract and hold water and therefore, they would be described as being what?

5. Amylose is linear compared to amylopectin which is _________ (adjective). Hint: think neurons.

johnfaceman

johnfaceman

Awards
  • Established
I was the third to post a pic on facebook. Have they gone out yet because I have yet to recieve anything.

dexterium

dexterium

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No, the shipments have not gone out yet; I am still working on gathering the remaining addresses and it will probably be shipped out within the next couple of days. :D