The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
The reason they don't is because the trutein sampling program was non-compliant with FDA/GMP regulations
What trend do you notice with companies that make protein samples? They're all BIG. Most of the proteins people are interested in trying are from small, niche companies...though there are exceptions
Zing.. Cost of production = Not very much worth it..
The consumers dont really see that...

$$ for packaging + Samples = Not worth the outcome because samples are not really sold, and if they are they dont really make profit or break even off of it.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What trend do you notice with companies that make protein samples? They're all BIG. Most of the proteins people are interested in trying are from small, niche companies...though there are exceptions
Protein is a low margin category and protein samples are the most expensive to run

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
is there demand for this flavor, we have an amazing one....

Protein shouldn't taste this good. Could lead to Placebo effect of eating a real dessert:)
1.5 scoops Vanilla OEProtein / 2 tbspn Almond butter / drop of water stirred up.... It's like having dessert every night.

cedman1

cedman1

Awards
We, me and my daughter, really like this protein as well. It's the only protein that I haven't had to remind her to mix up a shake after cheering at one of her games. The profile is great and I'm totally comfortable with her consuming this regularly. :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1.5 scoops Vanilla OEProtein / 2 tbspn Almond butter / drop of water stirred up.... It's like having dessert every night.
Every morning...just with peanut butter.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Hahahaha cookie butter lmao

Make a pumpkin flavor
Not just cookie butter, it has cocoa swirls
So that is a Snickerdoodle/gingerbread base with Cocoa/Chocolate Swirls.
Yes that is divine.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
When you see the label, you will understand. When you taste it, you will agree.
does it have leucine peptide? mixed with some micellar casein and organic whey concentrate and a dose of pf3??? with a sprinkle of some type of hydrolyzed protein? and maybe some other goodies like antioxidants or MCT(almost all protein blends have this) along with pes flavoring.... ohhh the anticipation

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Classic or USP reps... any info on the new drop of the new flavor or flavors?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
does it have leucine peptide? mixed with some micellar casein and organic whey concentrate and a dose of pf3??? with a sprinkle of some type of hydrolyzed protein? and maybe some other goodies like antioxidants or MCT(almost all protein blends have this) along with pes flavoring.... ohhh the anticipation

Let's hope not.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can bet you never had cookie butter.
Thats why.

Once you open it and try it, you may eat the whole jar.
First thing I do in November when I'm done with this cutting thing is to find a jar of that Speculoos, have my spoon meet open container, and down the hatch the whole thing goes...

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First thing I do in November when I'm done with this cutting thing is to find a jar of that Speculoos, have my spoon meet open container, and down the hatch the whole thing goes...
Why not now? Fit it into your calories. replace some PB with cookie butter.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not now? Fit it into your calories. replace some PB with cookie butter.
Don't eat PB currently. Been getting my macros and calories mostly through whole foods. Trying to eat wholesome foods throughout the week, 1 day is a cheat day, cut my protein powder consumption down to about 2 scoops a day on average. Basically running on about 2000-2200 calories average per day, which I much prefer to come from wholesome foods. Ha ha. November is when I allow the floodgates to open again to down copious amounts of calories :p

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Don't eat PB currently. Been getting my macros and calories mostly through whole foods. Trying to eat wholesome foods throughout the week, 1 day is a cheat day, cut my protein powder consumption down to about 2 scoops a day on average. Basically running on about 2000-2200 calories average per day, which I much prefer to come from wholesome foods. Ha ha. November is when I allow the floodgates to open again to down copious amounts of calories :p
Cheat Day?
Elminate that to a meal and your cut will finish 5x faster.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cheat Day?
Elminate that to a meal and your cut will finish 5x faster.
Not much of a cheat day TBH. I eat about 600-800 more calories on those days but it's also a very high activity day. Kind of balances itself out when you've hit the gym that day and then take a nice walk halfway across Manhattan and a good ways into Queens (for those familiar with NYC). Ends up being a maintenance calories day actually, the last time I calculated it.