USPlabs Advanced Leaning Protein Beta Test Reactions & Reviews

jdean321

Awards
photo(2).JPG
photo(3).JPG
photo(4).JPG
photo(5).JPG

Finished my 4 servings! I'm sorry USPLabs I didnt really follow the instructions on the packets. I'm a big smoothie guy for my PWO drinks. For the chocolate I used: 1 packet chocolate advanced leaning protein, 1-2cups milk, 1 banana, 2-3TBS peanut butter, unflavored creatine mono, 3 cubes ice all blended up = YUM.
Smell 10/10
Taste 9/10 (I'm not the biggest artificial sweetener fan and so for my tastebuds it was a bit much. With that said though, I will agree with the other reviews it is the best artificially sweetened chocolate I have tasted.)
Mix-ability 10/10
Texture 10/10
After Taste 10/10
Onto the Vanilla Ice Creme!
This smoothie I made with; 1 packet vanilla ice creme advanced leaning protein, 5 Strawberries, 1 Banana, 1-2 cups milk, creatine & Ice.
Initial Taste: 11/10 blew my mind it was so good.
After Taste 7/10 The after taste was a little "chalky" is the best way to describe it.
Smell 10/10
Mix-ability 10/10
Texture 10/10

Overall thoughts: Taste wise this is a solid protein from my initial reactions! I would like to use it more to see what kind of physical results I would achieve but for now I was happy with these samples! Very solid. Thanks USPLabs I hope you aren't too upset with me for not following the instructions :p

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What flavor did you use today?

Milk Chocolate (in 6oz of unsweetened vanilla almond milk..again)

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the initial taste?

10: Outstanding! I still can’t believe how much I enjoy this in almond milk. The creamy cocoa taste is something that I’ll be craving until my first tub arrives.

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the after taste?

10: I didn’t notice one.

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the texture?

10: Perfect. Thick, creamy, and smooth.

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the smell?

9: It smelled great when opening the sample.

On a scale of 1 – 10, How would you rate the mixability?

10: Mixed very well. Zero issues/clumps.

Did you experience any recovery changes?

Nothing major to report at this time, although DOMS hasn't been an issue.

Would you be interested in using this product in the future?

I’m staring at my email in anticipation of the IC link! I highly recommend not sleeping on this deal!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly couldn't believe how good Milk Chocolate was in almond milk. It was a struggle to not rip open my final packet and have more immediately.
Pretty much. It's a good thing that was my last packet or all control may have been lost!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hmm... I usually make "protein sludge" with protein powder and peanut butter. I never thought of trying to make it with just water. I am currently on a PSMF diet and you just opened up a whole new world for me! Thanks classic!!!
I have done that as well plenty of times. I don't even drink shakes, haven't for a couple of years now. I eat them instead. I don't know, I just prefer it that way. People are always confused in the locker room when I pull out the protein and make it into pudding.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done that as well plenty of times. I don't even drink shakes, haven't for a couple of years now. I eat them instead. I don't know, I just prefer it that way. People are always confused in the locker room when I pull out the protein and make it into pudding.
you ever try to mix it in with cool whip? or some greek yogurt?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Looking forward to the 5 winners.

In the mean time

Marc Lobliner and his stance on USP Labs Protein:

[video=youtube;Ytyc6ao4m0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytyc6ao4m0o[/video]

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I expected more reviews on here for 5 tubs up for grabs! Shocked this is only 3 pages pretty much of reviews.

Chocolate > Vanilla IMO. Chocolate tastes like a Devil's Food Brownie!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I expected more reviews on here for 5 tubs up for grabs! Shocked this is only 3 pages pretty much of reviews.

Chocolate > Vanilla IMO. Chocolate tastes like a Devil's Food Brownie!
Oh nice!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you ever try to mix it in with cool whip? or some greek yogurt?
Greek yogurt yes, cool whip no.

Looking forward to the 5 winners.

In the mean time

Marc Lobliner and his stance on USP Labs Protein:

[video=youtube;Ytyc6ao4m0o]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytyc6ao4m0o[/video]
Nice post Solution!

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys i appologize for the delay, I do not have my lap top and thought I posted winners from my phone. Also, if i havent responded to your PM please resend it! Here are the Five winners!!!!!!!!!!

The Solution
JeffD
DKgreene88
niners4reggie
jdean321

Guys please send me your shipping information, email and flavor preference in a PM "OEP Beta-Review". Please please please get all 3 in the PM, it creates a faster turnaround!

Thank you to everyone who entered, some great reviews and a few recipes I may steal!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Marc also says silk aminos are good in one video than says silk aminos are crap in another video. I don't trust him. He's a sales man since he is part of tiger fitness. He also recommends muscle tech so that alone makes me not trust his video reviews.
Do you even understand what are Silk Aminos and where they come from? Mostly insects, i remember a few Layne Norton videos regarding his stance on SAA's compared to regular BCAA or EAA's and where they derive from. It may have been from a few psots online from the CEO of Primaforce Mike McCandless, but i am not 100% Sure, but there is not much research behind SAA's, some people change their stances on topics as Layne Norton use to reccomend dextrose back in like 2007 and when he started to research meal frequency and nutritino more he said its a waste once he found out it was mostly used in endurance athletes and in those fasted 24+ hours training to be endurnace athletes for the msot part.

We are ALWAYS learning.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Layne does not own a store this dude does. This guy will push what ever his deals are from eurpoa sports or who ever is distributor is. I have seen like 5 videos which he support crappy companies etc and we would all agree is cheap but I don't mention names at all.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you even understand what are Silk Aminos and where they come from? Mostly insects, i remember a few Layne Norton videos regarding his stance on SAA's compared to regular BCAA or EAA's and where they derive from. It may have been from a few psots online from the CEO of Primaforce Mike McCandless, but i am not 100% Sure, but there is not much research behind SAA's, some people change their stances on topics as Layne Norton use to reccomend dextrose back in like 2007 and when he started to research meal frequency and nutritino more he said its a waste once he found out it was mostly used in endurance athletes and in those fasted 24+ hours training to be endurnace athletes for the msot part.

We are ALWAYS learning.
Yes real silk aminos are from that Korean company and come from bugs with small dalton size . Most company's using silk also get the cheep stuff not to mention. They also don't compare silk to bcaA. Just placebo and even the placebo did well. All I am saying is I have. Issue with a store owner/Affiliate and there video.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I as well as you have seen a couple of companies start to sell this product. Touting clinically studies and they reference one research study and based their whole product on this study. One company marketed a special sequence of amino acids in this product. Secondly they compare this product to BCAA's. I think this is a marketing mistake on their part because technically this product is a complete protein. When you think of BCAA's you think of three different amino acids, that's it. silk amino acids is being sold right now is being sold as 5 amino acids if you look at the back on the label you'll see the 5 that I am talking about, when actually it's all the amino acids. . If this company is getting the product OTHER than the company that supplied the silk amino acids in this study, then I am wrong and I don't know what the hell is in this product that is being sold right now. Anyway this product is being sold as an amino acid product which it really isn't. The Korean company that makes this product took the cocoon of a silk worm and extracted the protein from it. Here we have a new protein powder really coming from insects. Not only that but they claim it's better than dairy and egg protein. The point is this guy Is a bad example IMO to use for video reviews.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Marc also says silk aminos are good in one video than says silk aminos are crap in another video. I don't trust him. He's a sales man since he is part of tiger fitness. He also recommends muscle tech so that alone makes me not trust his video reviews.
People are allowed to change their stance on topics. In fact dare I say I wish this was more common but alas people like you make this rather difficult. One should not be crucified for changing their opinion on a subject. This isnt politics. These opinions are not moral based ones but ones based on science and in light of new evidence or further understanding of a subject it is quite refreshing to see someone back track and change a view, especially in a industry full of dogma.

And whats wrong with muscletech? Their company has evolved quite nicely in my opinion. Muscletech has made leap and bounds in progress from back in the day.

If you have a problem with Marc then thats fine but if you wish to challenge someones credibility (who is way more established in an industry that you are) you have to step it up a notch buddy.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
And whats wrong with muscletech? Their company has evolved quite nicely in my opinion. Muscletech has made leap and bounds in progress from back in the day.

If you have a problem with Marc then thats fine but if you wish to challenge someones credibility (who is way more established in an industry that you are) you have to step it up a notch buddy.
MuscleTech spikes their protein powder to the greater degree of Taurine/Glycine and if they were tested by a 3rd party they would fail. Just sayin'. Shady.

Agree on the last part, Marc does NOT OWN A COMPANY, hes not the owner of TigerFitness, so no he is not the owner.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He heavily pushes tiger fitness. So your saying he gets no kick back of products or discounts. Pays retail like us??? If that is the case I will retract my statement but he won't mention any other online body building site like nutra planet my favorite online site.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
He heavily pushes tiger fitness. So your saying he gets no kick back of products or discounts. Pays retail like us??? If that is the case I will retract my statement but he won't mention any other online body building site like nutra planet my favorite online site.
First of all you claimed he was the OWNER, which he is not. so there you go "Assuming" things before you know the facts and trying to downgrade Marc and his presence online and what he does with video reviews and being "honest" about products. He wont sit there and tell you the wrong from the right he will tell you if something works or something sucks period. Regardless if he works for a comapny that sells products like Nutra pLanet does, or bb.com does etc... Sure he may get discounts or whatnot, but every single rep that is on here gets the same, guess what OTHER REPS from other COMPANIES rate and review products too (such as myself) who works with Cellucor, and people who take USP products and are reps for Gaspari, ON etc etc.. So thsoe people who are reps for other companies and say that Prime is superior then their test booster, or gives it a good review is blowing smoke? that makes no difference if they pay FULL price or get it at a discount or log the product or win it in a promo and toss up a review.

Honesty is Honesty period, regardless of your position or what you do, if you dont like something why sugar coat it? A company can never grow or make changes to a product or improve on the past if everyone just says it works great no changes, lets face it in the supplement industry there is not one single product that gets 100% Positive reviews, never has been and never will. A company owner and their rep team can only take the feedback from a beta-test or a product on the market and make changes for the future regardless of who reviews it or what they say.

Understand the person before you make assumption and start shooting bullets at Marc, He holds more credibility than most on the industry and many people look up to him and his opinion, to say it is the truth is not 100% true, but a lot of people put merit in what he says due to his reputation and what he can do to "Market" a product. The thousands of views his protein review will get will not only AID Usp labs, but also help them in their sales.

RickyBDragon

RickyBDragon

Banned
Awards
MuscleTech spikes their protein powder to the greater degree of Taurine/Glycine and if they were tested by a 3rd party they would fail. Just sayin'. Shady.
Best post I have read on this site in a while.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Guys i appologize for the delay, I do not have my lap top and thought I posted winners from my phone. Also, if i havent responded to your PM please resend it! Here are the Five winners!!!!!!!!!!

The Solution
JeffD
DKgreene88
niners4reggie
jdean321

Guys please send me your shipping information, email and flavor preference in a PM "OEP Beta-Review". Please please please get all 3 in the PM, it creates a faster turnaround!

Thank you to everyone who entered, some great reviews and a few recipes I may steal!
Congrats guys and ill be stealing some of these recipes as well :)

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The Solution
JeffD
DKgreene88
niners4reggie
jdean321

Congrats winners!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

The Solution
JeffD
DKgreene88
niners4reggie
jdean321

Winners, Post when you get your shipment in. I hope to see some more feedback once we get the tubs in!! Chef bob will have to make a recipe thread.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Winners, Post when you get your shipment in. I hope to see some more feedback once we get the tubs in!! Chef bob will have to make a recipe thread.
I'll try me out some recipes as well! Can't wait

jdean321

Awards
I haven't yet. Just trying to be as patient as possible!

classic34

classic34

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope there was a mixup at the warehouse Casey said so prob this coming week. I have a few things I am waiting for
Yes, many orders within a range of 2-3 weeks never shipped. There was some sort of a system error. We sincerely apologize for the delay and are now shipping the late orders according to the order that they were placed in. :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Should be here this week or not early next, aint stressing. Thanks agin for update guys.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing this week, so probably next week sometime! Thank yoU!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

The Solution
JeffD
DKgreene88
niners4reggie
jdean321

Has anybody received this yet? My mailman has put my mail in the wrong box a few times over the last couple of weeks and want to make sure he didn't get this one wrong as well

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Has anybody received this yet? My mailman has put my mail in the wrong box a few times over the last couple of weeks and want to make sure he didn't get this one wrong as well
Nope nothing yet brother.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nothing on my end either fellas. Lets be patient here. Classic has confirmed everything is cleared up. so lets just stay put!

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
While we are waiting:

USP OxyElite Chocolate Protein Cake

Ingredients

240g Complete Pancake Mix
2 Eggs
2 Whites (Stiffened to a Firm Peak and Folded into the final recipe)
16g SF/FF Pudding Mix
TBSP Baking Powder
1/4 Cup Splenda
2 Scoops USP OxyElite Protein Powder (Chocolate)
2/3 Cup of Almond Milk
50g Greek Yogurt
50g Unsweetened Applesauce

Directions

Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees

First take a big mixing bowl and combine your dry ingredients
- Whey, Splenda, Baking Powder, Complete Pancake Mix, SF/FF Pudding Mix
Then slowly add in the milk, yogurt, applesauce, and 2 whole eggs and beat with a stand up mixer or hand held mixer

In a seperate bowl take your two egg whties and beat with a mixer for 3-5 minutes until they fold a stiff peak

You will then toss this into the other mixing bowl (with everything else mixed) and slowly fold it into the recipe until dispersed and evenly distributed to the final product and batter.

now you will take a Bundt Pan (Cake Pan) and spray with cooking spray.

The cake should take 25-35 minutes (use a toothpick to gauge) this will come out clean with no residue or liquid on it when it is completed and done

Allow to cool for 20-30 minutes prior to eating or putting a USP OxyElite Sludge topping on for extra protein!

Macros

For the ENTIRE Cake:

Calories ~ 1385
Protein ~ 95g
Carbs ~ 195g
Fat ~ 25 g

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nothing on my end either fellas. Lets be patient here. Classic has confirmed everything is cleared up. so lets just stay put!
Not being impatient, like I said mailman has been screwing up my mail the last couple of weeks just wanted to make sure it didn't go to the wrong house.