USP Labs Versa-1, Vidatest- CHEAP, PES Shift

Ev52

Ev52

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,
Here's your chance to get some Vidatest cheap. I'm clearing out my inventory from when I was a rep. Prices include Shipping to lower 48. No trades and PayPal as payment.

(1) USP Labs Versa-1: SPF
(2) VidaTest (270cap): $40 each (4) VidaTest (90cap): $16 each
(1) PES Synthetic Supplements Shift: SOLD

I ship same day via USPS.

Last edited:

xhrr

Awards
I believe so, they stopped sponsoring the forum.
Like as a company they went out of business? The site doesn't load so I'm assuming that is the case. Shame I liked Vidatest much more affordable.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Like as a company they went out of business? The site doesn't load so I'm assuming that is the case. Shame I liked Vidatest much more affordable.
It also provided a confirmed, nearly toxic dose of zinc if run for 90 days

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You can send them to me. My GI tract is so compromised the zinc absorption wouldn't be an issue lol. ;)

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Who confirmed that?I won't sell my bottles if that is true.
Well I worked around it and I'm sure anyone here could too. Dose a bolus of 800 mg+ calcium citrate (3 month supply is 5 bucks at supermarkets if on sale) with 4 caps of Vidatest each morning on an empty stomach.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
So does this put Bioforge in the same wagon?
No. VidaSupps attempted to clone bioforge, but they put a toxic dose of elemental zinc in the product, rather than zinc picolinate (in which the picolinate takes off most of the "weight"). I did use VidaTest and it worked quite well with the calcium protocol. I initially tried it without any calcium and the nausea really killed me, but for a low price, you can easily block the zinc uptake (and get supplemental calcium, which is a mineral that isn't always rich in people's diets...or absorbed well).

bsinsuan

Awards
Hey Guys,
Here's your chance to get some Vidatest cheap. I'm clearing out my inventory from when I was a rep. Prices include Shipping to lower 48. No trades and PayPal as payment.

(4) USP Labs Versa-1: $32 each
(1) VidaTest (270cap): $42 each (6) VidaTest (90cap): $18 each
(1) PES Synthetic Supplements Shift: SOLD

I ship same day via USPS.
interested in 2 bottles of versa-1. paypal address?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
versa?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 29
Supplements 0
Supplements 0
Supplement Auction 7
mkretz Supplements 7