Using prohormones while testing for fire depts.

usmc8200

Awards
Just looking for some insight here. I'm currently testing for fire depts, and was wanting to run a cycle of prohormones.The testing process means i'm subject to lie detector testing. Just wanted to know if prohormones are lumped into the same grouping as AAS for this testing process. I know there is a difference but wanted to know if these governing bodies see it that way as well? I ask this because I've heard some medications being lumped in with this group i.e Clenbutrol, and ephedra being two i can think of off the top of my head. .I know that some of these compounds have been banned and some have not making prohormones a giant grey area. Any help would be great thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well there are very few PHs I would recommend using in this situation.. and some of those would be illegal at this point. are you past the testing phase were you have to take a physical? how about the part were you have to meet or beat a standard time in the obstacle course or what ever? if not I would just hold off until after.
aside from the things that are outlawed you shouldn't have anything to worry about. you are not breaking any laws, but you are crossing the "natural" barrier.

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
Lie detector? So they're going to ask if you've taken any illegal supplements? You can say "No" honestly and pass.

If they ask if you've taken Anabolic Steroids, you can say "No" and pass if you believe yourself that they are not steroids.

Now, if they ask if you taken Epi, and you have, then saying "No" would be harder, but there are plenty of ways to fool a lie detector.

usmc8200

Awards
well there are very few PHs I would recommend using in this situation.. and some of those would be illegal at this point. are you past the testing phase were you have to take a physical? how about the part were you have to meet or beat a standard time in the obstacle course or what ever? if not I would just hold off until after.
aside from the things that are outlawed you shouldn't have anything to worry about. you are not breaking any laws, but you are crossing the "natural" barrier.
I'm testing for many different depts, so some I've done the physical ability and some i have not.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
id abstain just until that's over. like the other guy said.. you are not being dishonest if u answer no to using illegal drugs.

usmc8200

Awards
Lie detector? So they're going to ask if you've taken any illegal supplements? You can say "No" honestly and pass.

If they ask if you've taken Anabolic Steroids, you can say "No" and pass if you believe yourself that they are not steroids.

Now, if they ask if you taken Epi, and you have, then saying "No" would be harder, but there are plenty of ways to fool a lie detector.
I guess i was just seeing if they can put a "general ban" on ph weather it is a 100% legal ph , or a banned ph.