Using HCG on a long cycle (9 months)

bigmoe70

Awards
Hey everyone I have a question regarding long term use of HCG since I have heard conflicting advice on this. I am in the middle of running this cycle:

Week 1-16: Test E - 750mg/week
Week 1-6: Dbol - 50mg/week
Week 1-10: Tren E - 400mg/week

Started HCG at week 6 running 500IU/week (250IU twice a week)

I plan on cruising on test for 4 weeks so:

Week 17-20: Test E - 500mg/week

Then I plan on my cutting cycle which is looking like:

Week 21-36: Test prop: 150mg EOD
Week 30-36: Tren A: 100mg EOD
Week 30-36: Masteron: 100mg EOD

I also have Aromasin, Nolva on hand.

So again, would you guys recommend that I keep the HCG throughout the duration of the cycle (I started it at 6). If not, do you guys recommend an alternate way of using it with this type of cycle? Appreciate your help guys. Thanks.

bigmoe70

Awards
I'm currently weighing in at 237 pounds at 5'11"

bananagains

Banned
Awards
That's a big does for cruising lol you'll probably still make gains unless it's underdosed. HCG is a good option IMO.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Please don't listen to this kid ^^^ he's 18 and has no injectable experience what so ever . The only problem with HCG is dessensitization . If I And I say I as this is a personal opinion , I'd take having no nuts the majority of this cycle and start HCG toward those last weeks of your cycle before pct . However some will disagree and say you should keep doing what your doing as its a common protocol . It's all about what answer you want to hear honestly . By the layout of your cycle I'm sure you have enough experience to make the best decision for you .

dave39

dave39

Awards
  • Established
What's your experience like? How old are you?

bigmoe70

Awards
What's your experience like? How old are you?
I'm 27. This would be my seventh cycle but I've never been on anything longer than 16 weeks. I've taken HCG before but no longer than 10 weeks starlight.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You have no idea what you are doing. That is a horrible plan for that time length..

I'd love to see your blood work.. that would be classic.

bigmoe70

Awards
Can you guys give me some advice and steer me in the right direction rather than "you don't know what you're doing"