Unanswered Upper back pumps?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So when I was on my deca/test/Epi run I got horrible, damn near crippling back pumps where I had to lay down on the floor in the gym.
Now after my first week of winny, I’m getting UPPER back pumps. Like right between the shoulder blades and it suuuuuucks diiiiiiiiiick. Taurine only helps so much. Any advice here? Really been trying to stretch it out.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So a ton of water, a gram of taurine and 15 minutes on a back roller sewn to take the edge off but not for long. Maybe more taurine??

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IMO upper back pumps sounds weird. I've experienced lower, but if I experienced upper only, that would have me questioning what was going on.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So a ton of water, a gram of taurine and 15 minutes on a back roller sewn to take the edge off but not for long. Maybe more taurine??
Maybe bump up the dosage and see if that helps. I don't see it hurting anything. i've seen people run up to 5g taurine per day.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMO upper back pumps sounds weird. I've experienced lower, but if I experienced upper only, that would have me questioning what was going on.
Nothing to do with the heart. I’ve heard of it a lot on Tren but never winny or test.

Maybe bump up the dosage and see if that helps. I don't see it hurting anything. i've seen people run up to 5g taurine per day.
Not so much of a back pump today, lots of salt and water. I was standing a lot yesterday and it seemed to make it flare up pretty badly. Cardio was great, chest session is great. Just really odd.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The most meat on my is my upper back, maybe that has something to do with it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Not so much of a back pump today, lots of salt and water. I was standing a lot yesterday and it seemed to make it flare up pretty badly. Cardio was great, chest session is great. Just really odd.
Weird! Hopefully it will stay that way and you won't get too bad of a back pump!

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Weird! Hopefully it will stay that way and you won't get too bad of a back pump!
Seems around 1,500mg of taurine seems to be the sweet spot. Lower caffeine intake helps a lot but I’m super tired lol. Went from 1G or a little less a day to 400-500mg.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seems around 1,500mg of taurine seems to be the sweet spot. Lower caffeine intake helps a lot but I’m super tired lol. Went from 1G or a little less a day to 400-500mg.
1G definitely is on the higher end in my opinion. I like to stay right at the high end 400mg if I can. My pre workout is around 200mg and then I a few cups of coffee put me a little over 300mg.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
1G definitely is on the higher end in my opinion. I like to stay right at the high end 400mg if I can. My pre workout is around 200mg and then I a few cups of coffee put me a little over 300mg.
I have about 2 cups of coffee in the morning and my pre is about 200mg of caffeine too, I don’t like going above that because the pump is never as good. I had a bang for my pre the other day and the whole session was trash, next day I had two cups of coffee for my pre and had an amazing workout.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have about 2 cups of coffee in the morning and my pre is about 200mg of caffeine too, I don’t like going above that because the pump is never as good. I had a bang for my pre the other day and the whole session was trash, next day I had two cups of coffee for my pre and had an amazing workout.
Yep it's crazy how just a little caffeine will do the trick.