Upcoming H-Drol cycle

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Might seem silly but the main reason im Actually taking this stuff is to cut bf and not shrink while that happens. Last time I cut I got down to about 11% bf but I shrank so much it was terrible and my power went significantly down. I'm hoping this time that won't happen. Just getting in plenty of protein this cycle that's my only concern. Make any sense??

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
Might seem silly but the main reason im Actually taking this stuff is to cut bf and not shrink while that happens. Last time I cut I got down to about 11% bf but I shrank so much it was terrible and my power went significantly down. I'm hoping this time that won't happen. Just getting in plenty of protein this cycle that's my only concern. Make any sense??
Yeah hdrol will preserve your muscle for sure on a cut. I ended up doing that with epi worked well

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tbh these
Probably work best for cutting.... If you can handle not eating lol.

Keeping muscle mass is great

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tbh these
Probably work best for cutting.... If you can handle not eating lol.

Keeping muscle mass is great
This is the hard part!! I'm on them right now trying to keep carbs light and it's so hard! I'm starving all the time! Then again I'm bridging from Mdrol to Hdrol so dosing both has me hungry as hell.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is the hard part!! I'm on them right now trying to keep carbs light and it's so hard! I'm starving all the time! Then again I'm bridging from Mdrol to Hdrol so dosing both has me hungry as hell.
Dosing both my liver would probably fall out lol.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dosing both my liver would probably fall out lol.
I haven't noticed any issues with sides really been watching eye color, urine color etc. Headaches haven't been too bad but back pumps did increase slightly.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't noticed any issues with sides really been watching eye color, urine color etc. Headaches haven't been too bad but back pumps did increase slightly.
Yea. Usually it's not till it's too late lol. But some people have better livers than others. ;).

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea. Usually it's not till it's too late lol. But some people have better livers than others. ;).
This I know! I don't really drink and feel like my health is good not too mention I'm pretty young. I'm at lower doses then a lot I people who bridge them so I'll see how it goes.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
I'm thinking after this cycle if I don't lose all the body fat I'm trying to I will jump on a clen cycle? Anybody have any experiance with that stuff

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The most important thing about cutting.....be patient :) Ur gonna lose some BF by just running the H-Drol (but probably nothing dramatic) keep grinding away for a while before you try something like Clen. On the same note I dont have any experience with it besides giving it to my twins when they were babies and had respritory problems. I have about 100 boxes of it in the closet still :)

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Ok so took qtr of a scoop of preworkout this morning and noticed a bit of lightheaded ness while lifting is that BP or just lifting too heavy?

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Ok so the qtr scoop of PW is treating me just fine so far. I start my 75mgs today. I am taking two upon wakeup and one at night. Sound good? So far if the scale is not lying to me I have gained 7lbs so far. I started the cycle at 191 and weighed 198 yesterday. However I feel and see that I am harder and leaner.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Dude ur not really suposed to take stims while on cycle. Its phuks with your bp too much, and hdrol is already pullin on that string; thus the hawthorne berry

Save it for pct

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
I understand that you are not supposed to take stims while on cycle however after researching people stated that the drug effects people differently and not everyone gets high blood pressure so stims can be ok for those individuals. Just try it and check how you react. I would test before taking it after taking it and other times throughout the day and never was above 104 to 108.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Or if youre getting pressure headaches already, might want to think twice on a preworkout. If you aren't, go ahead and test it, u might be fine

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Yeah I guess I was truly lucky with this cycle bc I received absolutely no side effects and was even able to keep my pre-workout in my routine. Let's hope my next cycle gives me the same luck.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Next cycle will be heavier and it might kick me in the dick unlike this one. Its a chance i am willing to take Bc i believe my body Handled 75mgs very well and can most likely tolerate 100. It's all a trial and error when it comes to these drugs. Some people have bad times on them others go crazy and feel nothing.

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Next cycle will be heavier and it might kick me in the dick unlike this one. Its a chance i am willing to take Bc i believe my body Handled 75mgs very well and can most likely tolerate 100. It's all a trial and error when it comes to these drugs. Some people have bad times on them others go crazy and feel nothing.
Why dont u run a differrnt compound for your next cycle? Maybe try epi, see how well your body responds to that

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Why dont u run a differrnt compound for your next cycle? Maybe try epi, see how well your body responds to that
Many posts consider EPI a hit or miss drug. Some respond to it and some don't. If I were to change to EPI what would you suggest for best brand, dosage and length of cycle?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Rpn havoc is the top seller. I'd say go for that if u try epi lol

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
EPI seems like a good PH however I see that many people have problems with there joints while on the cycle and others talk about having hair problems. Also I was looking at the PH chart and it says that EPI/HOVOC is considered a class 3 and Hdrol is only a class 2. I was trying to stick around the bottom as much as possible and move up the ladder slowly as time goes on. I have been reading that moving up to fast will impact results you will get in future cycles. I see that PMAG is in the same class as HDROL, do you have any inputs on that stuff??

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
Lol I was gonna throw pmag at you next. Honestly though, if hdrol works, you might want to just run with it because helladrol is a good bargain

Pmag is a little bit better for bulking, and hdrol is an awesome recomp. Pmag is wet, so you will gain water and bloat a little and will also have increased chance of gyno. That's pretty much the difference

Austinmck17

Austinmck17

Awards
Lol I was gonna throw pmag at you next. Honestly though, if hdrol works, you might want to just run with it because helladrol is a good bargain

Pmag is a little bit better for bulking, and hdrol is an awesome recomp. Pmag is wet, so you will gain water and bloat a little and will also have increased chance of gyno. That's pretty much the difference
wrong, I'm pretty sure gyno chance is the same for both. also pmag is not a "wet" compound

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
Well I just had another person tell me it's not a good idea to run methyl after methyl drug. He said to go with non methyl for a run in between each methyl to give the liver long breaks. So I was thinking EQ PLEX?? Any experiences with this product?

ThunderHumper

Banned
Awards
wrong, I'm pretty sure gyno chance is the same for both. also pmag is not a "wet" compound
Ok I shoulda have phrased that better. I ment it's a little wet as in you will gain a few more
Lbs from water than you would on hdrol. Not swimming in a lake wet like m14aad or maybe 4-ad

How long of a break are you taking between cycles?

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
It will be a 4 month break between cycles.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so it will hinder it. What's better getting the hormone in me first thing in the morning or the CA?
When do u want the steroid to peak in ur blood?

H-Drol has a 16hr half-life which means if u dose 50mg at 8am then at 12am it will be at 25mg in ur system. By 8am next day you'll be at roughly 18.5mg + another dosing. Each day you should compile this amount with your peak at 8am (in this example). I personally recommend twice a day to even out bloods until the last 10 days of cycle. At that point take it in the morning only.

babyboy121482

babyboy121482

Awards
I took 2 in the and took the other 1 at about 6-7 iin the evening. I would try to get as close to 11-12 hours between the dosages as I could. Hdrol has about 14 hours of half life so I found 12 hours to be good for me and my dosing. It worked out great for me.