unusual "pain" & superdrol

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
may be nothing. in fact i'm not feeling hardly ANY of the normal muscle soreness a day or two out from training as i would while "off". but i am getting severe aches from the way heavier poundages superdrol has assisted me to. i was doing chest just a little while ago & had to stop. my elbows up through my shoulders were aching so bad, i had to let the dumbells safely down to the floor. i mean the "nails driven through my bones" are stopping me from lifting any heavier! just thought it might be some side effect. anybody else experience anything similar to this?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

All I can say is to lower the weight a little and then try to up the intensity with Intensity techinques like forced reps, rest pause, and drop sets.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
All I can say is to lower the weight a little and then try to up the intensity with Intensity techinques like forced reps, rest pause, and drop sets.
Yeah. Its probably the joints.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You don't need to get crazy with it. Just slow the tempo down, and lower the weight.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
thanks guys, that's about the only alternative. (lower weight/higher reps) i was trying to stick with the max-ot rules, but i think that's about it for now. i think i like dogcrapp better anyway...

Goat

Awards
Carefull upping the weights...your body is telling you you are about to **** something up.

Only time I have ever injured myself was on a cycle.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
joint support supps are in order, too. Glucosamine/chondroitin/MSM.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
yep, doin the joint support. mornin & night. yeah, the sd (+1t,4ad,ohn...) have my weights throught the roof by my standards. thanks for all the thoughts dudes.