Unsponsored MassMAX XT plus SNS log

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I counted my remaining pills and the math didn't add up so I looked back and realized that today actually represents the last day of the third full week on this stack so tomorrow actually starts the 4th week- I think I must have had a few extra pills in the bottle cause I know I haven't missed any doses and I have 9 days worth left-package tracking says my new stuff should arrive today hopefully I can try out the pre-workout for my Wednesday workout as I won't be doing much today, edited to add lol at myself, i am so used to thinking of a month as 4 weeks and not 30 days so i have the correct amount of pills left
What pre workout did you get again?

And that's odd. Maybe a few fell out or something. Who knows. Extra days for free then!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
What pre workout did you get again?

And that's odd. Maybe a few fell out or something. Who knows. Extra days for free then!
Power max XT as I avoid stims, also the pill count was right on after redoing the math

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Power max XT as I avoid stims, also the pill count was right on after redoing the math
Have you tried PowerMax XT stacked with VasoMax? It's really impressive.

And glad the count was good after all!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
7lbs gained while trying to keep calories a bit closer to normal while also appearing leaner, I would say things are going amazingly well.

Also multiple testers gained 7lbs in 4 weeks so your literally right on track with what to expect!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
went and did the stairs on Thursday but again avoided the attempt with the 90s instead doing multiples with 65s, struggled due to what may be some tendonitis starting in the forearms, think I have been overdoing it on the grip strength stuff so I am going to have to try to work around it the issue a bit, I will try the barbell presses again later today to see where I am at- I am contemplating running the next bottle at 6 pills per day for 20 days, thoughts?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Added another rep to the OHP having got 13 reps in the first and only set-as I was doing chest and tris today I didn't want to mess up my WO by getting a 4 set total as I was just happy to see another rep added to my 1 set rep max- I did take an extra dose of 2 pills today as I did it accidentally a few days back so now my pill count is balanced back out at 4 pills per day for 3 more days then I will start the 2nd bottle which I am thinking ,again, of doing 6 pills per day for 20 days -just not sure if I want to do 2x3 or 2-2-2-

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Weigh in Monday

2 more days left on the original bottle and then I will begin the 6 pill per day dosing- my goal is to finish out at 210 lean if at all possible-also to equate or exceed my 15 rep 1 set historical record for the OHP with 125 lb +/- barbell

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So I am guessing you would recommend this product huh?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
So I am guessing you would recommend this product huh?
I would say that of all the stuff I have tried over the years this is one of the few ( counting on one hand) with concrete results

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
OP have you tried ARA? Just wondering how it compares? 7lbs in 4 weeks is better than an Msten run I had so very interested!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would say that of all the stuff I have tried over the years this is one of the few ( counting on one hand) with concrete results
I am curious as to what else you have tried for natural anabolics? FD2, ABE, ORIG1N, Magnitropin, MyoSynergy etc ?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP have you tried ARA? Just wondering how it compares? 7lbs in 4 weeks is better than an Msten run I had so very interested!
Completely different product with different intentions. As a matter of fact, MassMax XT would stack well with ArA. It's not a matter of which one is better.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Completely different product with different intentions. As a matter of fact, MassMax XT would stack well with ArA. It's not a matter of which one is better.
Hmm... MassMax XT/ArA/Alphamax XT

:drool:

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
To quickly answer a few questions
1. I have never ran ARA so I cannot compare
2. As for natural "anabolics"I have tried OG erase, erase pro, OG Anabeta, Powerfull, numerous Test Boosters but none of the current stuff (think 3-5 years back) Humanofort type products (another one I saw measurable benefit with) also the OG 20 hydroxy product from thermolife , these are just off the top of my head

3. This is actually my first run with anything new in quite a long time as I became basically anti-supplement for anything coming from the "bodybuilding" world

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
To quickly answer a few questions
1. I have never ran ARA so I cannot compare
2. As for natural "anabolics"I have tried OG erase, erase pro, OG Anabeta, Powerfull, numerous Test Boosters but none of the current stuff (think 3-5 years back) Humanofort type products (another one I saw measurable benefit with) also the OG 20 hydroxy product from thermolife , these are just off the top of my head

3. This is actually my first run with anything new in quite a long time as I became basically anti-supplement for anything coming from the "bodybuilding" world
So as far as the natural anabolic category...this is the only one aside from OG Anabeta. FYI; I would not bother with the newer versions of ABE as the originals were far more effective, and many others have discovered the same.

It is quite obvious what must happen after your current run on MassMax XT. You will have to run all the other natural anabolics in order to compare and contrast your results! Believe it or not..I have.

It may take two years but we will be interested to follow along! :banana:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So as far as the natural anabolic category...this is the only one aside from OG Anabeta. FYI; I would not bother with the newer versions of ABE as the originals were far more effective, and many others have discovered the same.

It is quite obvious what must happen after your current run on MassMax XT. You will have to run all the other natural anabolics in order to compare and contrast your results! Believe it or not..I have.

Although I do enjoy ABE, I enjoyed OG Anabeta much more.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How has your sleep been since starting Growth Factor XT...?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
very nice actually, deep sleep with no grogginess in the am and increased morning wood
Thats great bro...! Growth Factor XT is working its magic ;)

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
today was day 2 of the 6 pills dosing which I have been doing as 2x3- I tried the 4 set total with the barbell and actually dropped in total reps (32 which is minus 3) and 1 set max reps (back down to 10)- I should be again more discouraged but I have felt like crap all week and did some shoulders on wed as well as some benching so I was actually almost happy with the performance- I feel like I am denser at rest almost like a constant mini-pump- I fully expect to have a better week next week

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Growrh Factor XT is such a good addition. You can never underestimate the need for quality sleep no matter what you are trying to do fitness-wise. Nice log!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
weigh in Monday
Down 2 lbs-not sure if my weekend accounts for this as I was limited in my intake as compared to prior- I do feel like I have lost that general pump type feeling I had- I am still dosing at 6 pills per day- hoping this is all just related to battling some lingering rhinovirus- I am also dosing cissus by primaforce at 6 pills per day as I have been having some generalized polyarthralgia. Did a 2 mile run yesterday and felt ok but ran quite slow 17:00 which I did purposely second to the knee pains, normally I run the 2 mile in 14:30 range give or take- will workout tonight and see how I feel

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still 7 pounds total increase. Weight fluctuates. I wouldn't read too much into it right now. Just stay at it!

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
So I put on some hype music (rob bailey and hustle standard) got pissed and went out and did 13 reps on the barbell and tried to squeak out a 14th but it wasn't quite there, then I proceeded to destroy a dumbbell bench and ring dip chest workout and got a massive pump

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established

Yeah I agree, I have started looking at a few things to try to decide what direction to go after this run, what is nice is that I can get any bloods done that I want whenever I want so I may look at test boosters and do pre and post labs when I order F/T test panels at work I get the total test, the free, SHBG and then a calculated bioavailable, estrogens and others LH, FSH etc. are separate but one order gives me the 4 labs as originally stated

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I agree, I have started looking at a few things to try to decide what direction to go after this run, what is nice is that I can get any bloods done that I want whenever I want so I may look at test boosters and do pre and post labs when I order F/T test panels at work I get the total test, the free, SHBG and then a calculated bioavailable, estrogens and others LH, FSH etc. are separate but one order gives me the 4 labs as originally stated
Well that is exciting news everyone . It would be great to see some pre and post blood work results after running some of the top test boosters! As far as where to go after this, I am curious what your goals are getting extra cut for summer? Not that you don't look lean already. You looking to stay natty?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Well that is exciting news everyone . It would be great to see some pre and post blood work results after running some of the top test boosters! As far as where to go after this, I am curious what your goals are getting extra cut for summer? Not that you don't look lean already. You looking to stay natty?
definitely natty, my main goal is completing this stair challenge I have been at for 3 years now but to do that I need increased strength and endurance, additionally any added size is a bonus, I adjust the levels of lean with diet, never needed a sup for that , few weeks of keto and I get super ripped

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
definitely natty, my main goal is completing this stair challenge I have been at for 3 years now but to do that I need increased strength and endurance, additionally any added size is a bonus, I adjust the levels of lean with diet, never needed a sup for that , few weeks of keto and I get super ripped
After this great run you are having, it sounds like you should consider FD2...though that might be problematic with a keto diet. Alternatively, you could look at a straight up (-)epi product like EP1C Unleashed which is currently a great deal on their website.

People are also liking Primaforce Peak O2 for endurance...you should probably get some of that either way. On the other hand, you would be able to utilize this ingredient in Scivations Quake 10.0 PWO..people have been enjoying the clean long lasting energy. That is next on my list to try as a PWO...

It would be interesting to see how you respond to OL UK SUP3R-SHRED, as that is proposed to increase endurance. As an adventurous (controversial) alternative to that...Cardarine would be an option. It has some downfalls with some people, but one thing it does do amazingly well is that it offers a significant increase in endurance. It can increase strength to an extend as well. A quality source is obviously a key factor..

So many options!

Stantheman85

Awards
Are you seeing a difference in dosing 6 per day versus 4?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Are you seeing a difference in dosing 6 per day versus 4?
Not yet but it has only been a few days. The biggest thing i have observed is that whether you dose 4 or 6 if you eat a ****load of protein you feel a constant pump, if you dont get the protein in you feel normal

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have only dosed 4 caps for an 8 week run and saw great results. I'd rather do a longer run vs 6 caps for a shorter run if those are my two options. Although i can't suggest 6 caps, I am Interested in seeing what others see from 6 caps.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Weighed myself today for the hell of it ,209, just set new pr on 4 set total with the barbell -36- 1 set max was 11 but then followed it with 10, that is the first time I have double digited twice in the 4 set workout

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weighed myself today for the hell of it ,209, just set new pr on 4 set total with the barbell -36- 1 set max was 11 but then followed it with 10, that is the first time I have double digited twice in the 4 set workout
10 pounds!!!! Killin it! I saw about 8 pounds on my 8 week solo run with it. Lean bulk diet.

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
Felt generally unmotivated today and decided to skip working out but then I figured wtf, why skip a workout when I have all this money invested in these supplements so I dragged my ass out to the barn to bench- I have a couple 2x6s that I prop up on a 4x4 on the cement floor and call that an incline bench- my son then deadlifts the bar to me and I bench and then hand it back off to him- I wasn't expecting much but I warmed up with 135-then 185 doing some slow eccentric with explosive concentric for about 5 reps then I did 205 x 3 just to feel a little weight- then I did 225 x8, 245 x4, 205 x10-these are all recent era maxes for me- couldn't believe how f'in strong and pumped I felt as I traditionally suck at benching and rarely work it

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
13 reps on the 1 set max reps, new pr on the 4 set reps (36)

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
counted my remaining pills and I will get 3 more days at the 6 pill per day dose and then a final day at 4 pills so this log will be coming to a close soon. Looking forward to typing up my final thoughts and doing some after pics to compare to the pre pics

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
counted my remaining pills and I will get 3 more days at the 6 pill per day dose and then a final day at 4 pills so this log will be coming to a close soon. Looking forward to typing up my final thoughts and doing some after pics to compare to the pre pics
Awesome man! Sad to see that it's over already but it was a good run!

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
Incredible results...if I missed it were you just lean bulking at 3-500 calories over maintenance?

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
You got your final update?
OK guys, sorry for the late reply-
Monday - Wednesday of last week I got sick with a virus, had me fatigued and weak with aching joint pains from hell- I quit taking all supps and fasted drinking only a Chaga mushroom tea for 24 hours- I still actually have like 4 pills left of the Mass Max

Weight after all that was 205- I am still at 205-206 as I type this- I started taking the last of the mass max just as 1 pill per day to use the last few pills up

Here is what is incredible! All strength gains have stayed or are continuing- I checked the 4 rep max with the OHP routine but first I tried 145 and did 4 reps - I then did the 125 x 4 sets and got 35 reps just 1 off the PR of 36, I am certain if I hadn't done the 4 at 145 first I would have set a new PR- then yesterday I benched- hadn't benched since the Monday prior when I bombed the workout and knew something wasn't right which was as I was starting with the virus- yesterday I got double digits with 225 for the first time in years my 3 work sets went 225 x10- 225 x6-205 x10-

I am amazed at both the weight gain and the strength that I gained !

Georgiepecker

Georgiepecker

Awards
  • Established
OK guys, sorry for the late reply-
Monday - Wednesday of last week I got sick with a virus, had me fatigued and weak with aching joint pains from hell- I quit taking all supps and fasted drinking only a Chaga mushroom tea for 24 hours- I still actually have like 4 pills left of the Mass Max

Weight after all that was 205- I am still at 205-206 as I type this- I started taking the last of the mass max just as 1 pill per day to use the last few pills up

Here is what is incredible! All strength gains have stayed or are continuing- I checked the 4 rep max with the OHP routine but first I tried 145 and did 4 reps - I then did the 125 x 4 sets and got 35 reps just 1 off the PR of 36, I am certain if I hadn't done the 4 at 145 first I would have set a new PR- then yesterday I benched- hadn't benched since the Monday prior when I bombed the workout and knew something wasn't right which was as I was starting with the virus- yesterday I got double digits with 225 for the first time in years my 3 work sets went 225 x10- 225 x6-205 x10-

I am amazed at both the weight gain and the strength that I gained !
Awesome! What was total weight gain again over how long? Sounds like s great run for sure

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Isn't this your second time getting sick since the log started?
I think somebody needs to order some Gut Health!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Isn't this your second time getting sick since the log started?
I think somebody needs to order some Gut Health!
Agreed. He is around a lot of sick people in the medical field. Gut Health is a game changer. I stayed feeling sick again the other day, upped dosage to 2 pills for 2 days, and was 100% again.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed. He is around a lot of sick people in the medical field. Gut Health is a game changer. I stayed feeling sick again the other day, upped dosage to 2 pills for 2 days, and was 100% again.
Healthcare here too! Respiratory Therapist here so I have people of all ages coughing in my face on a regular basis. I can't remember the last time I got sick but I would guess maybe a year ago? Started Gut Health about six months ago...