Unreal's Guide to Superdrol

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
I was actually thinking about doing a cycle similar to this soon. I am thinking of using Androhard instead of Dermacrine as a base throughout the cycle, then use Hdrol throughout and jumpstart it with SD. I don't know if I would want to throw another compound in with them or not though.
8 weeks of methyls is a long time. You just have to make sure you're taking proper liver support (which I will probably use CELs Cycle Assist and PPs Liver Juice during this). I would do something like androhard but it's just too expensive.

I just have the EQ/Tbol and was planning on doing that for 6 weeks anyways. I had the thought to front load with SD and do a mini bulk to get the size benefits out of SD and then transition into a recomp. The EQ takes forever to kick in so I figured I might as well start it with the SD and make it an 8 weeker.

bmw8591

Awards
  • Established
8 weeks of methyls is a long time. You just have to make sure you're taking proper liver support (which I will probably use CELs Cycle Assist and PPs Liver Juice during this). I would do something like androhard but it's just too expensive.

I just have the EQ/Tbol and was planning on doing that for 6 weeks anyways. I had the thought to front load with SD and do a mini bulk to get the size benefits out of SD and then transition into a recomp. The EQ takes forever to kick in so I figured I might as well start it with the SD and make it an 8 weeker.
Ya, it is a long time. I had good success with a Hdrol and SD stack last spring/winter, so I am really looking forward to this upcoming stack. And the reviews for Androhard seem to be pretty good. I was really going back and forth between using Androhard or Dermacrine, but I really like what I have heard about Androhard, so I think I am going to go with that. It will hopefully be a good bulk/recomp cycle.

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Hey Unreal

Would you do (solo cycle) 10/20/20 OR 10/20/20/20?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
for a SD solo cycle i'd definitely take the 4 week option over 3 weeks

that or i'd pulse it for longer

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so 10/20/20/20 :)

Has anyone experienced really bad hair thinning on Superdrol etc?

EVILADAMS

EVILADAMS

Awards
  • Established
Nice work! :hump:

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
It's all dependent on the individual
I agree with that totally.

With the s**t load of reading i have done on Mdrol or superdrol clones only a small percentage is getting that side effect. Hell Unreal didnt even think it was a worthy addition to his superdrol guide so i am assuming it is not very common :)

Looking on A:A ratio values they dont really tell you much because i know that superdrol has a low androgenic ratio BUT has a extremley strong binding to androgen receptors, hence the rapid mass gains. That just means imo that the whole list is pretty much pointless...lol

BUCKNUTS

BUCKNUTS

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok, so 10/20/20/20 :)

Has anyone experienced really bad hair thinning on Superdrol etc?
This is most likely dependent on genetic predisposition to mpb. I haven't had any shedding while on SD personally but I'm not prone either.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
shedding on SD is pretty rare so i didn't mention it in the guide. You shouldn't put too much stock in those anabolic:androgenic ratings but SD is very low on the androgenic side and so shedding is very rare.

Shedding is a bigger problem on most other designer steroids than on superdrol

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
This is a fantastic thread.
It would make a great sticky....hint...hint... ;)

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
hey unreal...just got my methyl-s...counting the days till i run my bold/hdrol/sd(kick start) cycle....have to wait till end november. i know this is a SD thread..but do you have any advice on the use of HCG? maybe a link/thread you can direct me to...much appreciate it..

2dan3

Awards
Im on week three (i plan to run for 5 or 6 weeks depending on how i feel) of my m drol pulse since this was my first time with m drol I started slow went 10mg for the first two days and 20mg for the next few days I have been on 30mg for the past 5 days and feel fine. I have gained about 4lbs so far, im only looking to get about 9-12lb increase more is fine though.
Supps while on m drol(liv 52, hawthorn, saw palmetto, cranberry tabs, i force v2, weightgainer, and taurine)

I take it on M/W/F take it at 6am 12 or 1230pm and last dose is at 6-615pm

So far libido is not a problem at all little up actually the only thing so far was a dull pain under my balls but i added in the saw palmetto and it went away

Im finishing up buying my pct products right now Before i started m drol i bought tamox citrate and plan to run in 40/30/20/20 i will run the same support supps(minus taurine prob) on pct as on cycle might add milk thistle back in there i preloaded it but prefer liv 52 while im on just feel it does a better job. I have lean xtreme(plan to taper down till gone) for cort blocker plan to start week three. Im curious to know if the new bpi product arimedex hd would be a good test booster to start week three? I have some that a friend of mine gave me. I've read about it and it looks good but there is not any real good reviews out there.

Let me know what anyone thinks about pct and cycle
thanks

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
bumping this, some people needed to see it

jarhead916

jarhead916

Awards
Unreal,

As a NTBM rep, I'm curious what you think about Needto's advice regarding an OTC PCT for Beastdrol?? Is a SERM absolutely necessary??

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unreal,

As a NTBM rep, I'm curious what you think about Needto's advice regarding an OTC PCT for Beastdrol?? Is a SERM absolutely necessary??
Needto has his own opinion that OTC pct can be just fine and I know that his opinion is shaped by his experience, having witnessed dozens of users do an OTC pct with absolutely no problems. He usually endorses a pretty comprehensive OTC regimen.

I realize that most of the time, OTC pct is fine... as I've said a million times, back in the day there was no PCT at all lol...

But I personally prefer to err on the side of overkill when it comes to PCT. I like the idea of having your SERM stacked with an OTC test booster.

Last PCT i did was a lot of things... Nolva, Clomid, HCGenerate, and DAA.

jarhead916

jarhead916

Awards
Needto has his own opinion that OTC pct can be just fine and I know that his opinion is shaped by his experience, having witnessed dozens of users do an OTC pct with absolutely no problems. He usually endorses a pretty comprehensive OTC regimen.

I realize that most of the time, OTC pct is fine... as I've said a million times, back in the day there was no PCT at all lol...

But I personally prefer to err on the side of overkill when it comes to PCT. I like the idea of having your SERM stacked with an OTC test booster.

Last PCT i did was a lot of things... Nolva, Clomid, HCGenerate, and DAA.
Thanks for the "honest" answer! There are numerous threads on EF and NTBM about OTC PCT. Its not that I don't believe Needto or others but just wanted to see what you thought.

Turk1976

Awards
Unreal, what are your thoughts on doing a pulsing dose protocol for Super DMZ?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Unreal, what are your thoughts on doing a pulsing dose protocol for Super DMZ?
Against it. I have never used dymethazine, but the theory behind it is simple. Two SD molecules bridged by an azine bond, this bond is supposed to be broken before the SD molecules can be active, according to the theory i read this means that dymeth basically functions as SD with an extended halflife and the creators of dymeth argued that this means SD gains without the sides.

If that theory is correct then you would get less sides from SD if you took 5mg doses spaced evenly throughout the day or something, but idk i don't get bad sides from SD.

Anyway, when it comes to pulsing, a short half life is absolutely necessary and that's why SD is perfect for pulsing. Dymeth, having effectively a longer halflife, is thus not ideal for pulsing. It won't clear from your body as quickly and if any amount of the substance is allowed to build up and linger, it will shut you down more and the pulse is all about trying to avoid that.

bottom line... i'm sure you'd still gain from pulsing dymeth, but why bother when SD is better for pulsing.

WickedMass

Awards
Unreal... what SD clones out there are in your opinion any good now a days... I Did Omnivol back when it first came out and had great gains from it but never tried straight SD.. I was gonna run MonsterDrol XT but I'm waiting for the results, I would like to pick something up just in case or for a later cycle.. I was looking at BeastDrol or Transform Lean Mass. I see Double Dragon has something as does Thai Labs

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
haven't heard of any bunk bottles of any SD clones in a while. I can feel good recommending Beastdrol though because even if for some reason you get poor results from it, you can just talk to the owner, Nate, and he'll give you a full refund.

bravesfan

Awards
M-Drol have any effects on Diabetics? I'm a type 1 Diabetic and my blood sugar is under control.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think it is possible for it to lower your blood sugar because of increased glucose transport to your muscle cells... don't quote me on that tho. But that's the possible cause of lethargy for many users, they report that increasing their carbohydrate intake relieves the lethargy.

Turk1976

Awards
Unreal, would you recommend SD for someone whose primary focus is strength with weight gain second? Something else maybe?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's possible to gain strength without blowing up tons of weight on SD but for me personally it's pretty tough not to gain weight lol... It'll cause big weight and strength gains, if you don't want the weight then you should try something else. I have used it on a recomp where my weight was static and i certainly got stronger but not nearly as much as when I bulk on it.

Turk1976

Awards
It's possible to gain strength without blowing up tons of weight on SD but for me personally it's pretty tough not to gain weight lol... It'll cause big weight and strength gains, if you don't want the weight then you should try something else. I have used it on a recomp where my weight was static and i certainly got stronger but not nearly as much as when I bulk on it.
I have problem with gaining weight, I'll take whatever comes and certainly eat a surplus. I guess my question is if SD would be a good choice a cycle where strength is the main goal (irregardless of changes in weight).

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes. Eat a lot and you should gain weight anyway.

PhoenixGamer

Awards
I ordered Beastdrol from mrsupps. I just want to know if it is legit superdrol. Is it recommended to run only a three week cycle, since gains diminish into the fourth week? I want to gain muscle mass. Can I get big on one 10mg tab one hour before my workout? Would I run one 10mg tab ED? Or, is it safe to pulse? Thank you.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I ordered Beastdrol from mrsupps. I just want to know if it is legit superdrol. Is it recommended to run only a three week cycle, since gains diminish into the fourth week? I want to gain muscle mass. Can I get big on one 10mg tab one hour before my workout? Would I run one 10mg tab ED? Or, is it safe to pulse? Thank you.
its legit fo sho

i would run it 10/20/20/30 IMO. That's my favorite way, slowly and steaily bumping it up. Some people hate the 4th week but I am a big fan of it, more strength gains and solidifying the previous weeks' gains.

Just start with 1 tab and work your way up like that ^^

It is safe to pulse also. I would only pulse if you have a routine that's conducive to pulsing (either MWF or EOD or something)

PhoenixGamer

Awards
its legit fo sho

i would run it 10/20/20/30 IMO. That's my favorite way, slowly and steaily bumping it up. Some people hate the 4th week but I am a big fan of it, more strength gains and solidifying the previous weeks' gains.

Just start with 1 tab and work your way up like that ^^

It is safe to pulse also. I would only pulse if you have a routine that's conducive to pulsing (either MWF or EOD or something)
I think I may dose it that way. I will probably train 5 days a week. This will be my first real steroid. However, I am on day three of Androhard and Dermacrine. Would it be safe to add Beastdrol to this stack? Or, should I drop the Andro and Derma and solo beast? I'm on my third day of Andro and Derma. I don't want to mess up my hormones/risk gyno if I stop suddenly or something. Advice? Thank you.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
i think it should be able to stack fine with those two. Derma is fine on cycle, and androhard is weak and nonmethyl so i wouldn't worry about it causing sides making the cycle too harsh. Should all work well together i think ;)

PhoenixGamer

Awards
i think it should be able to stack fine with those two. Derma is fine on cycle, and androhard is weak and nonmethyl so i wouldn't worry about it causing sides making the cycle too harsh. Should all work well together i think ;)
So you're advice is to run all three together? This is my first time using PHs and now this will be my first time using a steroid (Beastdrol). If I can safely stop the Andro and Derma, I would prefer to solo Beast. But, will stopping the Andro and Derma cause me to have issues? Like gyno? I'm only on my third day of the Andro and Derm and I have been dosing at 3ml twice daily instead of 5ml twice daily, so I think I could get away with stopping them. But, I'm no expert, I need solid advice. Thank you for your input.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
its not my advice to run all 3 together but now that you've already started one cycle and immediately changed your mind, at this point you may as well.

you can stop those 2 and start beastdrol just fine. not a problem.

I don't think AH and dermacrine will cause any problems with beastdrol though. Dermacrine is a good on-cycle addition, and androhard is probably too weak to cause any complications.

you want to start taking beastdrol immediately though. you have already started to suppress your body

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so if you are under 200 pounds... can you still gain weight or get results off of SD if you eat between 2000-2500 calories.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
so if you are under 200 pounds... can you still gain weight or get results off of SD if you eat between 2000-2500 calories.
that'll depend on your response to SD and your metabolism but generally I would say yes it's definitely possible.

When I am bulking (my weight will be going up very slowly) and take SD, my weight will explode. If i'm maintaining, it'll still go up a bit. It just encourages your body to store more water and glycogen in your muscles and then helps build muscle so much that even at the same calories you should gain more weight with it.

boricuarage

boricuarage

Banned
Awards
  • Established
see that's the problem I encounter when I bulk my weight goes up and down it's annoying...
hopefully I get this bottle of superdrone and follow your guidelines I be GTG...
drop the dbol and go with the sdrol clone w/some erase to add ;-)

Musclefever

Awards
so if cycling superdrol and having a good liver support during cycle and take nova 40-20-20-20 and maybe another week of 10, this pct should suffice to avoid rebound gyno?....or should I after pct take a low natural ai (erase/atd etc) and tapper it down slowly?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the nolva itself should be sufficient to avoid rebound gyno, extra week at 10mg won't hurt.

there is a massive thread about rebound gyno from SD, i believe it was on bb.com but it could have been here, I remember reading through it and seeing how most of the cases of rebound gyno were from cases of people PCTing with Rebound-XT. Which is ATD i believe... but thought it was funny how rebound XT was giving rebound gyno lol.

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
AI for PCT from a suppressive cycle is just a serious mistake. E suppression follows T suppression pretty quick.

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
SD 10/20/20
Epi 00/00/30/40/40/40
This is a 6 week cycle that has SD for the first 3 weeks, where Epi begins on week 3 and continues for weeks 4/5/6. This allows big gains to be made initially and then a 3 week period for the gains to be hardened up and strength increased even further (even if bodyweight doesn't increase much more, that is not the point, the point is to retain more gains in the end by giving your body sufficient time to become "used" to them.
Assuming I was interested in this type of run followed with Clomid and a tapering AI, could you substitute with Boladrol? I have not seen much info on Boladrol yet but it seems similar to SD and the recommended cycle length is 4 weeks with each.

It was asked earlier in the thread but I was also wondering if anyone is seeing any exceptionally good or exceptionally bad SDs out there right now? There are too many to choose from.

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
Unreal, after 3 weeks of SD, do you think much can be gained by a bridge into another compound? eg epi or pplex?

prolonged suppression + possible further gains
vs
shorter cycles + less time suppressed + less time to consolidate the gains made

specmike

specmike

Awards
  • Established
Unreal, after 3 weeks of SD, do you think much can be gained by a bridge into another compound? eg epi or pplex?

prolonged suppression + possible further gains
vs
shorter cycles + less time suppressed + less time to consolidate the gains made
SD 10/20/20
Epi 00/00/30/40/40/40
This is a 6 week cycle that has SD for the first 3 weeks, where Epi begins on week 3 and continues for weeks 4/5/6. This allows big gains to be made initially and then a 3 week period for the gains to be hardened up and strength increased even further (even if bodyweight doesn't increase much more, that is not the point, the point is to retain more gains in the end by giving your body sufficient time to become "used" to them.
This is in the first post.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
unsure how many times this has been asked but does anyone just run a strong 3 weeks with SD, to another 2-3 weeks at a significantly lowered dose like 5mg?? it would seem like this would be similar to sides in using phera or epi.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
the sd/epi bridge could be done with boladrol ya

tapering down the sd dose instead of bridging to another compound has been talked about a lot especially recently but i haven't seen anyone report their results from doing it. Personally i wouldn't want to taper down below 10mg though. Maybe 5mg in the AM as you start your PCT chems but I wouldn't do 5mg alone.

jtjohnny102

Awards
Where can you get superdrol or what clones are available for sale right now,I'm sure It's been asked already but my eyes r gettin watery tryin to read the posts on my phone