Unleashed w/ RagNOrok Elite!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I screwed up and impinged my left shoulder during my last quest for 315 earlier in the year. I'm finally feeling like it's in my sights again though. Hope you had a great day with the fam, we all need a day out of the gym once in a while ; )

Looking great in here!
Yah man, injuries will set you back far. In the bodybuilding world you need to stay away from that as far as possible. I'm feeling a little discomfort here and there and I'm bringing the weights down by a notch to keep it from being aggravated any further.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
On that note did some awesome leg the other day.

Squats

185 x 8
185 x 8
225 x 6
245 x 5
225 x 8
225 x 8
185 x 10

Leg press

6 sets of 10, pyramid up to 540lbs.

Leg extensions
4 sets of 12

AB hanging leg raises
4 sets of 12

Decline bench sit ups
4 sets of 12 weighted (+25lbs)

I know it doesn't look a lot but I felt like this was a good medium load about 85% of my max for reps.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Another workout in the books, not feeling so well today. Really had a way OFF day. Benching 185 felt like a struggle so I didn't even jumping up. Went for reps instead of power lifts. I hit 100 lb DBS for incline after like 8 sets of high reps on flat bench. But still i felt off today. I'll pick up again on back tomorrow and hope for a better session.

My sleep is lacking and it's playing games with my mind a little. Focusing on getting an earlier rest tonight, I might stack mk677 with some doxylamine succinate.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds smart. Sometimes you just got to roll with what your body is telling you. Sometimes you have to tell your body what it's going to do.

Hope you get to feeling better!

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Did shoulders the other day and I have to say I'm gett ok ng stronger on that dept. In general though I do feel weaker. I have the drive but the weights just feels heavier. Only changes I made was dropping PA/soy lecithin because my last two tubs have some issue. For some reason it smells odd and a bit saltier than usual.

DB shoulder press
5 sets of 12 went up to 85s DBS

Smith Shrugs
5 sets of 10

Lateral raises
5 sets of 12

Front raises
3 sets if 10

Body composition has improved and weight is up to 185lbs now with my cal surplus. I started off at about 165lbs after my cut.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I actually did update yesterday too but I guess i didn't hit submit... I'm almost at the end of this tub btw I'll post up a final review by the end of this week.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looking forward to that final review, man!

So the pic in your opening post was at 165?

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to that final review, man!

So the pic in your opening post was at 165?
I would say about 173-175 there. So an extra 10+lbs now. A little bloated of course but I'm happy with my gains this year. My body composition has improved greatly if you compare my old self at 185lbs.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
That's what it's all about!
Same reason I'm just focusing on higher volume and set aside the weight number temporarily. Of course at the end I'd still want to rep out insane numbers. :)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same reason I'm just focusing on higher volume and set aside the weight number temporarily. Of course at the end I'd still want to rep out insane numbers. :)
I'm the same way bro. I like the way I look with high volume but the ego wants to be biggest AND strongest in the room. Lol. I'm happy with my bench max. Now I wanna rep it ten times! If I ever do that I'll drop the mic and walk outta the gym forever.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
I'm the same way bro. I like the way I look with high volume but the ego wants to be biggest AND strongest in the room. Lol. I'm happy with my bench max. Now I wanna rep it ten times! If I ever do that I'll drop the mic and walk outta the gym forever.
Lol when I first started I want to hit 225 for max. Then it was to rep it 12x. Then It was 315, now I want to rep 315... never-ending

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha. Well, as long as we all have the same sickness...

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Decent back day today and pumped out some arm workout.

Bodyweight pull ups
8 reps of 4 sets

T-bar row
5 sets of 10

Hammer strength row
5 sets of 10

Cable close grip row
4 sets of 10

Tricep pushdown
5 sets of 10

Bicep curls
5 sets of 12

Hammer curls
4 sets of 10

Machine dips
4 sets of 10

Preacher curl (machine)
4 sets of 10

I stayed close to 2 hrs at the gym today to finish off this workout. I went for the pump and volume mostly. Deloading and prepping myself to get to higher weights with high volume. I want to go heavier but my body isn't ready so I'm biding the time when it feels natural to go heavy.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately though that was the end of my tub. After about a month on this pre I can give my honest feed back:

Taste: 10 out of 10

This is subjective but I like how this isn't too strong and just have enough flavouring. When I take some pre I feel like I just want to drink it fast because it's either nasty or just too strong in taste. With this I can enjoy sipping/drinking a whole glass.

Focus 8.5 out of 10
Good focus on this for sure. I'm ready to go once I take this.

Pump: 8 out of 10
I never really react much to pump products and I tried a lot. The pump I got on this must be from the focus.

Energy: 7 out of 10
This is where I'll rate it the lowest because I would consider myself borderline stim junkie. This isn't heavy on stims so it will not give you a crazy boost in energy.

All in all this is a good preworkout for those who wants a mild preworkout with clean energy. I didn't notice any crash while on this at all. I've shared this to two other individuals and both loved the clean energy.

jalfrey

jalfrey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
All good things must come to an end...glad you enjoyed your run with RagNOrok. I really do suggest trying the caffeine-free version and then adding 200-300mg of caffeine with it. The CF version has DMAE and glucuronolactone along with all the other ingredients. That combo really hits all my bases!

Thanks a lot for keeping up such a good and detailed log. We'll definitely keep you in mind if you apply for future logs!