Universal's EAA Nitro Review/Log

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
First and foremost, a big Thank You to Universal for letting me try this product. They are by far the most generous company sponsor on the board.

Taste: 10 - By far this is the best tasting supplement I have ever had. In fact, if you didn't know what it was, you would probably think you were drinking a typical grape juice from the grocery store. Its very light as well. Kinda like grape kool-aid, but with a more "real" grape taste.

Recovery: I've only used it two times so far, but after a grueling leg workout, my soreness seems less than normal. Can't say this product def did anything, but based on prior experience it seems to help a great deal.

I was a bit leary at first that this was going to give me stomach issues like Torrent did, but luckily all is well. Really love this stuff so far. I'll make updates when deemed necessary. Its kinda hard to log this type of product due to the subtle ways it helps, but hopefully in the whole scheme of things I notice some increases.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
i had stomach issues from torrent as well...

only sup from them i can't take...although i'm goig to try the new flavor

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
i had stomach issues from torrent as well...

only sup from them i can't take...although i'm goig to try the new flavor
Torrent = Gurgling stomach following by torrential downpour into the toilet for me..... Seems like a great product otherwise.

natty texan

natty texan

Awards
  • Established
yeah...

i get massive stomach cramps that make me wanna lay on my couch in a ball rocking back and forth watching that 70's show.

i went through the entire tub doing that.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
Not much to add, but my recovery is without a doubt improved. Really liking the tastes too. Its actually refreshing after a workout, rather than trying to choke down other products of this nature.

joebo

joebo

Awards
  • Established
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS STUFF!!! The taste is beyond amazing and my recovery has been excellent. I've used it both post workout and also tried it intra-workout. The price is great too at only $20. I'm quite sure this is going to be staple for me, not only because it works, but its so refreshing after a workout.