Universal Intra-Aid Blue Raspberry (Sample) Review

1WoRkH4rD

Awards
So I got back from my workout today. Bit of a mix-it-up day; mainly shoulders and biceps and abs, but I threw some leg extensions and calf raises because I like 'em.

Here's the verdict:

Smell: 8/10
I don't think it's very fair to have smell on here, but it was a bit funky. It improved once I mixed it in the water (think cotton candy, but not as strong), so I don't know, maybe it was just me.

Taste: 9.5/10
Despite the interesting smell, the taste is phenomenal! I would give it 10/10, but it was a tad too weak for me. I like a strong, bold flavor (i.e. Cherry torrent, grape storm, etc), but it was still delicious. It tastes kinda like the blue raspberry popsicles, and something else that I can't remember is. It is an awesome taste though, I'm excited about the new Citrus Blast flavor.

Mixability: 10/10
Beautiful! It mixes quickly and easily. No clumps or bits floating about (I stuck it in a 20oz Aquafina bottle). Dissolved after shaking a few times, it was great.

Effectiveness: 9.75/10
Although it's difficult to judge most products from a sample, my workout was great. I sipped it through out, and from beginning to end my muscles were full and pumped. I was actually able to pump a few extra reps out, and I sweat a bit more than usual just in my first set. I would give it a 10 first impression, but I wanted to feel more BA tingles :D. I didn't have any while I was working out, but I have a tiny bit right now.

Final Score: 9.31/10 - Solid A.

Overall, this was a great product to try. I actually enjoy it a lot more than I initially expected to (although I knew it was gonna be good). Great job Universal, another solid supplement.

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
So I got back from my workout today. Bit of a mix-it-up day; mainly shoulders and biceps and abs, but I threw some leg extensions and calf raises because I like 'em.

Here's the verdict:

Smell: 8/10
I don't think it's very fair to have smell on here, but it was a bit funky. It improved once I mixed it in the water (think cotton candy, but not as strong), so I don't know, maybe it was just me.

Taste: 9.5/10
Despite the interesting smell, the taste is phenomenal! I would give it 10/10, but it was a tad too weak for me. I like a strong, bold flavor (i.e. Cherry torrent, grape storm, etc), but it was still delicious. It tastes kinda like the blue raspberry popsicles, and something else that I can't remember is. It is an awesome taste though, I'm excited about the new Citrus Blast flavor.

Mixability: 10/10
Beautiful! It mixes quickly and easily. No clumps or bits floating about (I stuck it in a 20oz Aquafina bottle). Dissolved after shaking a few times, it was great.

Effectiveness: 9.75/10
Although it's difficult to judge most products from a sample, my workout was great. I sipped it through out, and from beginning to end my muscles were full and pumped. I was actually able to pump a few extra reps out, and I sweat a bit more than usual just in my first set. I would give it a 10 first impression, but I wanted to feel more BA tingles :D. I didn't have any while I was working out, but I have a tiny bit right now.

Final Score: 9.31/10 - Solid A.

Overall, this was a great product to try. I actually enjoy it a lot more than I initially expected to (although I knew it was gonna be good). Great job Universal, another solid supplement.
I agree with you on the smell... And the taste. Solid review brother.

Hoomgar

Hoomgar

Awards
  • Established
How did I miss this? Thanks for the honest feedback bro. Nice review man.

Hg

1WoRkH4rD

Awards
Thanks guys :)

Because I don't have 50 posts, I couldn't post a link in the Universal section.
Glad you found it!

Universal Rep

Universal Rep

UniversalUSA.com
Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys :)

Because I don't have 50 posts, I couldn't post a link in the Universal section.
Glad you found it!
I am an enterprising rep... Thanks again for the review.