Uncut- A New Encapsulated Pre-Workout From Applied Nutriceuticals

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
yup...picking her heavy ass up and setting it back down again took a lot of the fun out of sex!!!!
Too much. Glad you aren't with her anymore. I'm not sure that would be an ideal testimonial for when you finally get to try Uncut!

domore

Awards
Alrighty, I'm ready to see the whole profile. Assuming it doesn't contain any stimulants/ingredients, it may be perfect for Oly competitions.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Alrighty, I'm ready to see the whole profile. Assuming it doesn't contain any stimulants/ingredients, it may be perfect for Oly competitions.
It does contain stims.....sorry! Caffeine is the second ingredient Dirk listed in this thread.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
I think we should get a full ingredient profile before the write-up...just a suggestion there were only 2 more to reveal anyway

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I think we should get a full ingredient profile before the write-up...just a suggestion there were only 2 more to reveal anyway
Patience, my friend. In time, all will be revealed....

domore

Awards
It does contain stims.....sorry! Caffeine is the second ingredient Dirk listed in this thread.
much love for dem stims!!!!!!
What would be wrong with stims for oly comps?
I apologize, fellas. I never completed my thought. I posted that from class. If it doesn't contain any stimulants on WADA's banned list, then I'll be good to go.

Believe me, I like stims before competitions. :)

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
I apologize, fellas. I never completed my thought. I posted that from class. If it doesn't contain any stimulants on WADA's banned list, then I'll be good to go.

No, you shouldn't have any issues with WADA. I was wondering about you for a minute there.

Edit: Dirk has informed us that Uncut will not be WADA compliant. Sorry for the misinformation!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i really hope this doesnt have any test boosters in it.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
i really hope this doesnt have any test boosters in it.
No one has mentioned libido yet but judging by the dramatic strength increases and aggression the beta testers say they feel in the weightroom im gonna guess that it does.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one has mentioned libido yet but judging by the dramatic strength increases and aggression the beta testers say they feel in the weightroom im gonna guess that it does.
See the post above you.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah we probably posted at the same time. App nuts pwo products usually boost libido also, will we see the same in Uncut?
Lol there's a 3 minute difference in posts.

They do that a lot though, almost every product they have boosts test lol.

I figured uncut wouldn't mostly because Uptake does and they were designed to be stackable products.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Lol there's a 3 minute difference in posts.

They do that a lot though, almost every product they have boosts test lol.

I figured uncut wouldn't mostly because Uptake does and they were designed to be stackable products.
Good observation. Uncut is different than everything else we currently offer and for that matter what's out there right now.

It will actually lend itself to stacking well with a lot of products. My favorite would be Drive just from what I know and the little dabbling I did with the beta tests.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

No, you shouldn't have any issues with WADA. I was wondering about you for a minute there.
Un-Cut is not NCAA compliant (since all stimulants are banned by them) BUT is a little more tricky

While WADA does allow for some stimulants such as caffeine and synephrine, it has a pretty decent list of what isn't allowed . First the list your "duh" type stimulants like cocaine, methamphetamine, etc. These are the "Non-Specified Stimulants" and we are definitely good there but then at the end of this list it reads "A stimulant not expressly listed in this section is a Specified Substance." And this is where it can get murky. Now while the two stimulants in UnCut isn't on that list it does say "and other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect(s)."

I don't believe the two stimulants I am looking at are going to break WADA but then again I'm not sure what they consider to be similar enough. I will send a email to Dirk and Dan and get a response from those guys but at the same time I would urge you to contact your organization and ask them.

Yeah we probably posted at the same time. App nuts pwo products usually boost libido also, will we see the same in Uncut?
There is a possibility that someone taking Un-Cut may experience some mild libido boosting ;)

but no, nothing in it that would boost test.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established
^ Second that libido statement. Stay tuned for more on why/how.

-OS-Team AppNut

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Un-Cut is not NCAA compliant (since all stimulants are banned by them) BUT is a little more tricky

While WADA does allow for some stimulants such as caffeine and synephrine, it has a pretty decent list of what isn't allowed . First the list your "duh" type stimulants like cocaine, methamphetamine, etc. These are the "Non-Specified Stimulants" and we are definitely good there but then at the end of this list it reads "A stimulant not expressly listed in this section is a Specified Substance." And this is where it can get murky. Now while the two stimulants in UnCut isn't on that list it does say "and other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect(s)."

I don't believe the two stimulants I am looking at are going to break WADA but then again I'm not sure what they consider to be similar enough. I will send a email to Dirk and Dan and get a response from those guys but at the same time I would urge you to contact your organization and ask them.

There is a possibility that someone taking Un-Cut may experience some mild libido boosting ;)

but no, nothing in it that would boost test.
josh, in your opinion how will the stimulant effect of uncut compare to rpm?

domore

Awards

Well, even if it isn't suited for "In Competition," it should still be fine to use outside of competitions.

Good deal. I'm looking forward to their response!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^ Second that libido statement. Stay tuned for more on why/how.

-OS-Team AppNut
I'm not sure what has been released and what hasn't so didn't wanna leak it before it was announced.

josh, in your opinion how will the stimulant effect of uncut compare to rpm?
Honestly I have no clue. I have yet to try un-cut myself :(

When we were beta testing the formula I was trialing a new medication so was avoiding all stims so I missed out on all the fun :(

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S™II using Tapatalk 2

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just heard back and Un-Cut is not WADA compliant. Sorry bud

domore

Awards
Sorry man. Glad Josh got that cleared up for you. I'm bummed for you because I think you would have loved Uncut.
What can you do, you know? I'm still confused about the stimulant section of WADA's prohibited list. I take it as stimulants are prohibited only "In Competition," as they have the section labeled. If that is the case, I could use it to train.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
What can you do, you know? I'm still confused about the stimulant section of WADA's prohibited list. I take it as stimulants are prohibited only "In Competition," as they have the section labeled. If that is the case, I could use it to train.
You are probably best to check it out with the organization. Once the full profile is released you can send it over and seek clarification.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Of course you do. And luckily it will give you the strength to life any current or future girlfriends, since you prefer the "big boned" ladies.

Team APPNUT
lol...i like the strength part, but my wife might take offense to the big boned reference, lol.

that big boned EX-wife was many years ago!!!

fortunately my wife never checks out AM.....hopefully anyways, lol.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is February and I need new reading material. Where is my Uncut scientific write up!? ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was going to send you some samples, but if the write-up is all you want then I am getting off easy!
hahahaha, what a tease, lol.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to send you some samples, but if the write-up is all you want then I am getting off easy!
:cussing:

You think you are soo funny don't you??? ;)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bumping again. Hoping the write up is that much closer. ;)

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hell with write up....here's to hoping release date is that much closer!!!!!
It is closer than you guys think- we are planning the first trial run for next week- we have to figure out excipients, etc.- we normally do several small runs to decide this, and then scale up.....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It is closer than you guys think- we are planning the first trial run for next week- we have to figure out excipients, etc.- we normally do several small runs to decide this, and then scale up.....
if you need a volunteer for this small run... my hat is in the ring!!!!:privateeye: