Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
waiting for a sale on UD :D

_mArs_

_mArs_

Awards
that's cool jbryand101b
may i ask, how many total weeks of steroids have you run since january 2011?
i thought i read that you were on cycle prior to taking mentdione... i thought i saw a log of you taking andromass right before mentdione... just curious on how you fit all these cycles into a 12 month period...
you're a machine

your andromass was a sponsored log, if i remember correctly...
your mentdione right after was a sponsored log
now you want to get some ultradrol and do a sponsored log of that... damn, bro... that's hardcore.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that's cool jbryand101b
may i ask, how many total weeks of steroids have you run since january 2011?
i thought i read that you were on cycle prior to taking mentdione... i thought i saw a log of you taking andromass right before mentdione... just curious on how you fit all these cycles into a 12 month period...
you're a machine

your andromass was a sponsored log, if i remember correctly...
your mentdione right after was a sponsored log
now you want to get some ultradrol and do a sponsored log of that... damn, bro... that's hardcore.
all of the above is correct, he is a machine and he is hardcore :D

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ran the andromass (3 weeks of pmag) and mentdione all for one cycle, and that was 11 weeks.

before that about 2 (one was cut short d/t problems in my life, that was the 11-spray/7-spray combo) and the other was just getting rid of left overs, so it didn't do much.

the plan is to not run anything else till jan.

in dec im going out of the country for 2 weeks, so that would put a hurtin on any pct or cycle i did around that time.

darkwing

Awards
Anyone have left overs from their UD cycle? I am looking for another weeks worth. I have finished 2 weeks & am just now noticing any effects. I wanted to run 5 weeks, but I don't want to but another bottle.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
lol I love how this thread progressed... such skepticism then such praise... ahhh thats the industry we live in!

I personally am excited to try this, have 2 bottles waiting... Im also super excited for the new IBE hormones... both hold great promise.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol I love how this thread progressed... such skepticism then such praise... ahhh thats the industry we live in!

I personally am excited to try this, have 2 bottles waiting... Im also super excited for the new IBE hormones... both hold great promise.
Haha, first time seeing this thread. I saw page one of the "haha"s and "we shall see"s, then knew if i skipped to the end knowing guys would be mentioning running it, liking it, ordering, etc... lol

I have a bottle sitting here. It will kick start some test e in a bit.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i havn't changed my skepticism on the product yet.

i was sent a bottle, and will see. the reviews have been interesting, but i still dont know personally, yet.

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
ooooooh come on weenie... 12 weeks wasnt long enough you shoulda tacked it on the end of MENT ;)

I look forward to hearing your experience with it as well... I have 2 bottles chillin that I "plan" on running this december... but its likely that I will be doing something else instead and sooner, if offers come through ;)

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, first time seeing this thread. I saw page one of the "haha"s and "we shall see"s, then knew if i skipped to the end knowing guys would be mentioning running it, liking it, ordering, etc... lol

I have a bottle sitting here. It will kick start some test e in a bit.
Looks like you too have a very good winter starting soon ;)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ooooooh come on weenie... 12 weeks wasnt long enough you shoulda tacked it on the end of MENT ;)

I look forward to hearing your experience with it as well... I have 2 bottles chillin that I "plan" on running this december... but its likely that I will be doing something else instead and sooner, if offers come through ;)
something else eh??????

the GUNSHOW

the GUNSHOW

Awards
  • Established
this better work because SD doesint do crap for me and I want somthing that will put big gains on me ...crap I got more out of epi then I did SD?

Sourdough

Sourdough

Awards
If you didn't make gains on sd its much more likely that you weren't eating right then your sd being bunk...

fartster

Awards
I guess Ultradrol is no longer produced. What do you guys think of Antaeus Labs in general as far as their product goes?

adobepot

Awards
I guess Ultradrol is no longer produced. What do you guys think of Antaeus Labs in general as far as their product goes?
I believe there is other methylstenbolone on the market still.

adobepot

Awards
I was just curious about the company's legitimacy if anyone here has ever tried their products and how it was?
Years ago, Antaeus' mechabol and ultradrol were legit. As you've pointed out, they're no longer on the market - not sure I understand your question?

fartster

Awards
were those steroids of sort? Because the OP seemed sarcastic at the start of thread as if mocking "Ultradrol" as some kind of hype product that didn't work.

Years ago, Antaeus' mechabol and ultradrol were legit. As you've pointed out, they're no longer on the market - not sure I understand your question?

adobepot

Awards
were those steroids of sort? Because the OP seemed sarcastic at the start of thread as if mocking "Ultradrol" as some kind of hype product that didn't work.
Ultradrol = methylstenbolone

BrianP0523

Banned
Awards
Antaeus was as legit as they come as far as i know/have heard.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you didn't make gains on sd its much more likely that you weren't eating right then your sd being bunk...
I know it's from '11, but this is totally bull shiit.
You could eat only salad every day an gain with legit sd.

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anaetus Labs Ultradrol is still on the market...And if I remember correctly, Anaetus Labs and Iron Legion were sister companies, so their legitimacy is there for sure

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it's from '11, but this is totally bull shiit.
You could eat only salad every day an gain with legit sd.
Not that my opinions carry any weight around here, but I have to agree. Best SD I ever used was Transform SD and with that I packed on 10lbs of weight with only 1800kcals/day. My BMR was 1575 lol. So there's that...

I really wish I had stocked up on this stuff. It just isn't fair how easy weight gain is on SD, lol.

reps to fella for bringing a thread back from the dead..

fartster

Awards
didn't realize thread was old. LOL. I was just curious about Antaeus. I didn't know they had gear products then compared to what they sell now. Were those weight gained, water? Hard to tell right? 1800 cal? Seriously?

Not that my opinions carry any weight around here, but I have to agree. Best SD I ever used was Transform SD and with that I packed on 10lbs of weight with only 1800kcals/day. My BMR was 1575 lol. So there's that...

I really wish I had stocked up on this stuff. It just isn't fair how easy weight gain is on SD, lol.

reps to fella for bringing a thread back from the dead..

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
didn't realize thread was old. LOL. I was just curious about Antaeus. I didn't know they had gear products then compared to what they sell now. Were those weight gained, water? Hard to tell right? 1800 cal? Seriously?
[video=youtube_share;a0x6vIAtFcI]http://youtu.be/a0x6vIAtFcI[/video]