Ultradrol kickstart?

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Running test e @ 500mg/week and want to use a kickstart. I'm not gonna use dbol or abombs as I'd rather buy this hassle free.

What is a good dosage? I was thinking 16-20 for 4 weeks.

Any other good kickstarts besides this or SD?

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
Ultradrol isn't SD. Unless if that was just a typo.

If you were going to run Ultradrol at 20mg you could buy IML's Super DMZ instead which you could run 20mg M-Sten and DMZ for basically the same price.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm on Super DMZ 2.0 from IronMagLabs at the moment and its sweet.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ultradrol isn't SD. Unless if that was just a typo.

If you were going to run Ultradrol at 20mg you could buy IML's Super DMZ instead which you could run 20mg M-Sten and DMZ for basically the same price.
I know it isn't SD. It's methyl sten.

But I figured everyone would tell me SD and I didn't like it when I ran it last year

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Only thing is that I'm running winny at the end and don't want to overtax my liver too much.

Winny is weeks 10-16 50mg/day

So I'm not sure if weeks 1-4 kickstart is ok. That's be a 6 week break between methyls on the test cycle

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
I know it isn't SD. It's methyl sten.

But I figured everyone would tell me SD and I didn't like it when I ran it last year
My bad. Misread the line at the end of your post.

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My bad. Misread the line at the end of your post.
Don't even worry about it. I saw the ironmaglabs and it's tempting. Ultradrol is 30 a bottle and super dmz 2.0 is 50

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
To run 20mg of Ultradrol you'd need 150 caps though which would be almost two entire bottles, lol

jamesm11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To run 20mg of Ultradrol you'd need 150 caps though which would be almost two entire bottles, lol
Yeah so it'd be $60. I was agreeing its cheaper. And I get dmz too. Just worried about the toxicity

broda

broda

Awards
  • Established
If you're run TUDCA for the first 6 weeks and then through Winny, or the entire time if you really wanted to, you should be fine.

Husker89

Banned
Awards
ur fine dude i ran dbol at 30mgs aday with winny at 45 a day for 6 weeks and got bloods 5 weeks in and NO LIVER damage(no levels out of range) at all. So you will be fine
Only thing is that I'm running winny at the end and don't want to overtax my liver too much.

Winny is weeks 10-16 50mg/day

So I'm not sure if weeks 1-4 kickstart is ok. That's be a 6 week break between methyls on the test cycle

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Don't even worry about it. I saw the ironmaglabs and it's tempting. Ultradrol is 30 a bottle and super dmz 2.0 is 50
IML's has a buy 3 get one free on the SDMZ 2.0 plus free shipping plus 15% off if you use my discount code.