ULTRADROL Baby!

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow check my old log man. No way ultradrol is bunk I had great results. Easily one of my favorite compounds ever

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Well got too excited, took two pills today and prolly take two more today, to start out at 16mg. I'm so stoked!! Pretty stoked about starting this cycle up, I'm gonna try and log post workout, in pretty busy with school and working and two kids, but I will try my best to do a quality log.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Ps I'm feeling a lot better that's why I started today and not tomorrow. Let's hope some good bf stripping and some decent weight gain!!

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Good stuff man. Kill it. I feel you on busy with two kids. I have the same deal too

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah man life gets busy with those little munchkins. Yesterday I started day one, did shoulders and got a sweet pump, felt stronger too but obviously I was just pumped from the placebo effect of knowing its in me, I will post today after my workout Nd try and do Pre and post pictures. Today weighed in this morning at 217, hoping to end cycle around 225 with a little bf strippage.

Masciaman

Masciaman

Awards
i say start at 12 cause your bodyweight but thats just me other than that looks solid AS A ROCK!!!!!!!!!!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Well these are my before pics, hoping i trim some of my waistline up, i naturally have a big waist cause my rib cage is massive which is nice for width but sucks on the waist, hoping to get my arms a little bigger too, and obviously i need to get my legs bigger.
JHUGHES$$.jpeg

jhughes444.jpeg

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're looking pretty lean already, it should be a nice run for you.

Sent from my HTC Sensation 4G using Tapatalk

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It would be awesome if you could bulk up and keep the same bf% or even lower it!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
thanks man, i would just love to have some ripped up abs again and put on mass.. haha everyones dream, get bigger and leaner at the same time.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
btw my workout today was great did bi's and tri's and some abs, felt really good and had quite a bit of energy, felt a little stronger but still on the placebo effect im sure this stuff wont really hit me hard for like a week at least. But i still love the placebo effect!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Had a solid leg workout today, felt really good strength wise, good pumps also as im taking like 3/4 scoop of no xplode pre workout, felt a little more vascular too but still could just be my head telling me all this. Its the 3rd day on cycle and i weighed 219 this morning so thats a 2+ lb gain. Been doing well with getting plenty of calories in lately too.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Had a solid leg workout today, felt really good strength wise, good pumps also as im taking like 3/4 scoop of no xplode pre workout, felt a little more vascular too but still could just be my head telling me all this. Its the 3rd day on cycle and i weighed 219 this morning so thats a 2+ lb gain. Been doing well with getting plenty of calories in lately too.
Good stuff bro. I would say higher dose of ultradrol. And just wait dude you will see big weight gain if it treats you like it did me. I gained 20lbs in less than a month from that stuff

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I think I will up it to 20 next week maybe 24, i got two bottles cause I kinda wanted it to last 5 weeks at least.

Presa

Presa

Awards
  • Established
OMG.this one post....." Ultradrol baby" says it all. It's crap as advertised. I applaud Anabolic minds for not selling it. Let'a move on to PHF next supported compound, developed by P. Arnold that has methyl protein for $150 an ounce !!!

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
alright presa how about u comment next time when im done with my review and if it sucked for me u can say "i told you so" a million times, til then just shut your mouth and stop with the negative feedback man its too redundant and annoying.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OMG.this one post....." Ultradrol baby" says it all. It's crap as advertised. I applaud Anabolic minds for not selling it. Let'a move on to PHF next supported compound, developed by P. Arnold that has methyl protein for $150 an ounce !!!
AnabolicMinds is not a seller of any retail or wholesale products.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
6th day on cycle, feeling pretty normal, decent pump at the gym felt normal strength but it's also only 6thday on, feeling and looking a little leaner, weight was at 218 this morning so no significant difference, gonna bump up to 20mg this week.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6th day on cycle, feeling pretty normal, decent pump at the gym felt normal strength but it's also only 6thday on, feeling and looking a little leaner, weight was at 218 this morning so no significant difference, gonna bump up to 20mg this week.
Wait......any minute now Presa is gonna say Ultradrol Sucks....LOL

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm waiting for him to go, see I told u, it's all bunk! Even though I'm only 6 days in ha..

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Lol I'm waiting for him to go, see I told u, it's all bunk! Even though I'm only 6 days in ha..
Lol... It a couple weeks until my weight gain started increasing ...but when it did it came fast ... It's good stuff

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Nope I'm just running it solo, was gonna get some transderm but only place was 60 bones and I spent quite a bit on this cycle alone.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Had a solid shoulder workout today, looking a lot leaner in the mirror and more vascular, its only day 8 of the cycle. I am still around same weight tho of 219-220. Been eating quite a bit, but kinda dirty so I gotta clean up a little on my diet, been crazy with sick kids and now my 2 year old boy has to have surgery tomorrow casue they found out he has magnets in his stomach so i hope all goes well with that, might not comment on here for a couple days depending on how the recovery process goes with him.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Everybody is getting sick lately man. Hope everything goes smooth with the surgery.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Houston the surgery went well, but they found out he has an extra hole in his stomach do we gotta do more tests and x rays tomorrow, poor little guy has gone through a lot. I had a short workout today but it was amazing arms got pumped really fast almost first set. Feels like the ultra drol is getting in my system, weight at 221 today so that's plus 4.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
i'm really thinking to run a cycle of this. i'm subbed fo sho. i will probably run some demacrine or something along with it. good luck dude

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 10 of the cycle, hit up some bCk and chest didn't have that great of a workout but I need to catch up on sleep I have been drained this week from dealing with my boys surgery and trying to work and go to school, hopefully I can catch up on some good rest this weekend, weight still 221. But yeah apoxtle I think I'm going to run some transderm next time I do this cycle and throw in some epistane or trenazone, I think next week I will start seeing some better gains too. Little side effects lately of headaches and lethargy but it's a little biased from lack of sleep I have had.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Well I upped my dosage to 24mg today, doing two pills three times daily, when I weighed in this morning i was at 218 so hoping the weight factor kicks in soon, I love seeing the scale move!! Hoping to have a good workout today as well since i have had a couple good nights of sleep.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Well still haven't felt that on feeling, strength was actually down today, hoping it will kick in my system by the end of this week.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hmm, that is wierd. I felt it at 12mg, but it wasn't like how i feel on 10mg of sd, more mild.

so at 24mg, I dont understand how you are blown away.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Well I just started 24 today so might take a couple days to set in, but I'm only at day 14 so maybe it will take a little more to kick in.. I sure hope it does.

BrainyMuscle

Awards
Nice thread rep'd you for keeping up with the posts over the past week, nothing worse than unfinished logs.

I was thinking of the U.D + Tren stack as Orbit sells it, glad I read the dosing on UD though as his site does'nt mention Mg / pill.

PS: Hope your son recovers.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Day 15, been at 24 mg of ultradrol for 2 days and today i had a great workout. I did biceps and shoulders, when i was doing shoulder presses i felt a lot of aggression like i wanted to throw the barbell through the roof, was doing 205 pretty easy and i was pretty happy for that as i try and not lock out and go parallel. Had some kid in the gym tell me today that he feels like i have gotten bigger everytime he has seen me the last couple weeks so i think its working and doing a little recomp, getting quite a bit of veins in my arms and felt a flood of a pump in my forearms and biceps. I didn't weigh myself today but i will tomorrow. Been feeling really bloated though even though i look leaner, i dont know if that makes much sense but thats how i feel and look lol. Hoping i can drag this cycle out for 5 weeks even though im using 24mgs right now.

diggyboo

diggyboo

Awards
Day 15, been at 24 mg of ultradrol for 2 days and today i had a great workout. I did biceps and shoulders, when i was doing shoulder presses i felt a lot of aggression like i wanted to throw the barbell through the roof, was doing 205 pretty easy and i was pretty happy for that as i try and not lock out and go parallel. Had some kid in the gym tell me today that he feels like i have gotten bigger everytime he has seen me the last couple weeks so i think its working and doing a little recomp, getting quite a bit of veins in my arms and felt a flood of a pump in my forearms and biceps. I didn't weigh myself today but i will tomorrow. Been feeling really bloated though even though i look leaner, i dont know if that makes much sense but thats how i feel and look lol. Hoping i can drag this cycle out for 5 weeks even though im using 24mgs right now.
24 mgs of ultradrol, wow! Good luck

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
yeah diggyboo if i start noticing quite a bit of sides i will drop it, i just felt nothing when i was at 16mg for almost 2 weeks.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Had an awesome workout today, the start of the workout was kinda lame and i just felt so much aggression it was hard for me to focused cause i had so much aggression, then about 30 minutes into my workout the focus kicked in hard and strength started going up, generally it takes a while for my muscles to get warm anyways. Close grip bench felt solid and i always do it on incline, i usually only do 185 but today i was doing 205 with ease, felt great. Hit back hard along with tris and was feeling good on DB rows and BB rows. Looking leaner too and more vascular, weight hasn't really gone up quite a bit, weight is around 220, started at 217. Trying to eat as much as possible, but sometimes i feel bloated so it makes it hard. BTW i noticed i have only been doing 20mg since monday not 24mg my bad.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
Sounds like the fun is just beginning. Keep at it. I believe you will see some great progress

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro, my main goal is to just stuff my face right now and start seeing some weight going up, anybody know any remedies to fix bloating, I almost feel like im drinking too much water lol that sounds crazy I know.

illwill0481

illwill0481

Awards
I dunno. Maybe try smaller portion more times a day. I kinda had that feeling sometimes too. I just rolled with it

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro, my main goal is to just stuff my face right now and start seeing some weight going up, anybody know any remedies to fix bloating, I almost feel like im drinking too much water lol that sounds crazy I know.
Drinking a lot of water helps eliminate bloat. Maybe you could throw some erase in there.

jhughes4

jhughes4

Awards
  • Established
Well I got my erase for pct and don't really wanna buy a new bottle of it, I will just have to chug more water and suck it up I guess.

vidapreta

vidapreta

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I got my erase for pct and don't really wanna buy a new bottle of it, I will just have to chug more water and suck it up I guess.
Maybe an OTC diuretic.