Ultradrol and Liverlonger seperate or together ?

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
I had read somewhere yet I cant find it now . that you should take PH at the same time you take liver support supps

Since LL and Ultradrol both need to be taken mutiple times a day and with food it made sense to just take them together but would this cause an issue or weaken the effects of UD

Cheers

demolition

demolition

Awards
Ive heard that milk thistle can lower the potency and to take them as far apart as you can but im not convinced that that's true. i believe if it does have any affect it would be minimal. ive never seen research that says otherwise. would like to be proven otherwise though from you science guys out there.

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
milk thistle down regulates the androgen receptor. So use something else if you can, but 4-500mg is going to hurt gains. 1200-1600mg is another story.

get something like forged liver, take it at night before bed. If you dose a PH and liver support at the same time the liver support will clean the PH out of your liver (per say)....where the body processes it. So it is counter productive.

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
milk thistle down regulates the androgen receptor. So use something else if you can, but 4-500mg is going to hurt gains. 1200-1600mg is another story.

get something like forged liver, take it at night before bed. If you dose a PH and liver support at the same time the liver support will clean the PH out of your liver (per say)....where the body processes it. So it is counter productive.
Ok but what about liver longer as its TUDCA not milk thistle?

Cheers