Ultradrol and DAA stack

androperse

Awards
This will be my 4th cycle, 2 light natural ones and 1 light PH. I am concerned with sides so I always went light.
My idea for this cycle

Ultradrol - 8/12/12/12/12/12
DAA - 0/4/4/4/6/6

Now the question is I'm going to be taking (anabolic freak) DAA which contains
ANTI-ESTROGEN / ANTI-AROMATASE COMPLEX 25mg †
(Blocks Estrogen And Inhibits Aromatase Activity)
Resveratrol ((E)-5-(P-Hydroxystyryl)resorcinol) (ResveraPure™)

Is this a reasonable AI or cycle support for doing ultradrol on top of DAA?

I have liver support as well, and will be taking a good PCT.

I am a true hard gainer so I also take BCAA/Omegas/ZMA-sleepaid(trouble sleeping)/creatine/glutamine/complexcarbs/weightgainer/arganine(i know to seperate from glutamine)
I am 6'4" 195lbs 26 years old

murk01

murk01

Awards
Ur the second Guy today posting a cycle with Ph and testboster same to
E

steppinRazor

Awards
yeah i really dont see the point of stacking daa with methylsten. or any steroid for that matter.
maybe start the DAA last week of cycle to kick start post cycle.
ALSO 50mg is outrageous IMO. i hope thats a typo.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What is your pct? If its good you have my attention and I will help you. If its weak or you obviously didn't research then no help from me

androperse

Awards
I fixed my dosages, got mixed up with h-drol dosages. As far as the PCT I was going to take PCT ultra. It worked well in the past, but if you recommend a better one im all ears.

androperse

Awards
And I see your point for the DAA, I was thinking of starting it later, but unsure of when. What AI or cycle support would you recommend since i wont be getting the stuff in my DAA compound.

steppinRazor

Awards
wheres the SERM? thats a pretty long cycle bro.. albeit ive seen higher dosages, you're gonna experience suppression of HPTA function..

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be my 4th cycle, 2 light natural ones and 1 light PH. I am concerned with sides so I always went light.
My idea for this cycle

Ultradrol - 8/12/12/12/12/12
DAA - 0/4/4/4/6/6

Now the question is I'm going to be taking (anabolic freak) DAA which contains
ANTI-ESTROGEN / ANTI-AROMATASE COMPLEX 25mg †
(Blocks Estrogen And Inhibits Aromatase Activity)
Resveratrol ((E)-5-(P-Hydroxystyryl)resorcinol) (ResveraPure™)

Is this a reasonable AI or cycle support for doing ultradrol on top of DAA?

I have liver support as well, and will be taking a good PCT.

I am a true hard gainer so I also take BCAA/Omegas/ZMA-sleepaid(trouble sleeping)/creatine/glutamine/complexcarbs/weightgainer/arganine(i know to seperate from glutamine)
I am 6'4" 195lbs 26 years old
Liver support? Serm? Good AI? These are missing

steppinRazor

Awards
And I see your point for the DAA, I was thinking of starting it later, but unsure of when. What AI or cycle support would you recommend since i wont be getting the stuff in my DAA compound.
ive never used an AI while on cycle, but a good on cycle AI would be formeron, by black lion research. Erase pro would be good too, especially if using post cycle. i've heard alot of good reveiws on TUDCA for on cycle liver support - but theres always anabolic innovations' cycle support or somethign like that.

last but definitely NOT least - you need to be getting a SERM

androperse

Awards
PCT ultra has a SERM in it, worked wonders for me in the past. I was planning on getting it again, but I'm using different compounds this time so im not dead set on it, but i will definitely be getting one.

I will go with Aegis Liver Protection
I do need a good AI. The DAA has 25 mg reservatrol in it. Pyro i know you have taken ultra before, what did you take for AI?

ultra 8/12/12/12/(might extend)
DAA with 25mg reservatrol in it 0/ 0/ 0/ 3/6/6/6
Ultra PCT with SERM
aegis liver protection
If i dont do the DAA how much and when should i take reservatrol.

steppinRazor

Awards
what is PCT ultra?
i dont believe it has a serm in it. what serm does it contain?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
PCT ultra has a SERM in it, worked wonders for me in the past. I was planning on getting it again, but I'm using different compounds this time so im not dead set on it, but i will definitely be getting one.
I will go with Aegis Liver Protection. I do need a good AI, pyro i know you have taken ultra before, what did you take?
Lol at PCT ultra having a SERM.... that's scetchy

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Who makes pct ultra?

androperse

Awards
MILabs - Metabolic Innovation - PCT Ultra
25mg (1,2-diphenyl-1butenyl)phenoxyl]-N,N-dimethyl-ethanamine-citrate)
50mg arimistane
325mg DAA,fenugreek,eurycoma longfolia
225 milk thistle,saw palmetto,stinging nettle, vitaminC
100mg red yeast, CoQ10
25mg bioperine, beta alanine

So my last week I will start my 4 week DAA with 25 mg reservatrol in it.
and once im done with ultra I continue the DAA coupled with this PCT and my liver pills.

androperse

Awards
I can get nolva too.

after ultra is done.
DAA with 25mg reservatrol
PCT (supposedly with SERM)
continue with aegis liver protection
nolva

Think that might be overdoing it?

murk01

murk01

Awards
MILabs - Metabolic Innovation - PCT Ultra
25mg (1,2-diphenyl-1butenyl)phenoxyl]-N,N-dimethyl-ethanamine-citrate)
50mg arimistane
325mg DAA,fenugreek,eurycoma longfolia
225 milk thistle,saw palmetto,stinging nettle, vitaminC
100mg red yeast, CoQ10
25mg bioperine, beta alanine
Get a Serm.
U can use this to. It has an AI but not sure on the dosing with armistane.

Did u already buy these product?

If not, go with the basics for pct DAA/AI/SERM
buy them seperate, that way u know the dose. Pct ultra looks ok as a test booster. I would not bypass a real serm

steppinRazor

Awards
Wait is that clomid????

How does it rec dosing on the label?
google says nolva..im VERY skeptical tho.. that would definitely be some sh*t

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
murk01

murk01

Awards
I'm going to look it up when u get home.
OP what country r u in that they would sell.a product like that?
Ether way I wouldn't take my chances with pct ultra or a Ph at ur age. Give it a couple more years u don't wait to be 25 taking Trt

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just for the record that is nolva/ tamoxifen citrate and its illegal to buy or sell for human consumption without a script.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just for the record that is nolva/ tamoxifen citrate and its illegal to buy or sell for human consumption without a script.
Effective way of restoring normal hormone production. Even if its illegal its still the best way. We don't want to take risk with the restoration of our hormones now do we?

jaydollars

jaydollars

Awards
  • Established
Effective way of restoring normal hormone production. Even if its illegal its still the best way. We don't want to take risk with the restoration of our hormones now do we?
People who are worried about buying serms need to stop being pooooosies, seriously how many people got busted cause they had a SERM, the DEA and the cops don't care bros

We all here the guy busted with test e or whatever cause he was dealing out his gym bag, but no ones gotten busted for taking a research SERM

Beastmode91

Awards
Lol i live in aus where ou need script for SERM's, i just do a workout to get pumped up, put 2 pegs on both sides my nipples drive to the doctors take them off 5 mins b4 i go in, then tell him did my first ProH cycle gained 5 kilos, then first week off went limp for 3 days and tits and nipples are hurting got headaches lethary not soo excited over girls, thenshow him those red babys :D, easy job done!

gcj036

Awards
Hey i'm taking PCT Ultra too, it says it contains a SERM. I can't find anything on the internet about MI Labs or their PCT Ultra.

timper

timper

Awards
this thread is from 2012.. nothing otc contains a serm. go buy research chems or try to find pharma

Reactions: mw1