GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Anyone still use this?

Danus

Danus

Awards
I have 3 tubs that i've kept around for over a year and break out when I want to treat myself. All three are down to a few scoops left.
I would use them regularly but they aren't stocked in australia and any supplement store overseas that stocks them shipping costs more than the actual supplements so not worthwhile.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I have 3 tubs that i've kept around for over a year and break out when I want to treat myself. All three are down to a few scoops left.
I would use them regularly but they aren't stocked in australia and any supplement store overseas that stocks them shipping costs more than the actual supplements so not worthwhile.

Ive never tried them. Ive been toying with the idea of adding it as my protein supplement/quick MRP

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
They are a solid company and flavoring is off the charts. Sometimes they run specials via their FB page, $20/2lb pounder of a certain flavor.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
Is this the casein protein by xtreme formulations? I used to use this stuff back in the day. It used to be my favorite. I gotta look it up again.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best flavoring on the market hands-down. Bit on the pricey side as well as being high-ish in calories but there's no other protein i will consistently purchase like XF UP 2.0. The chocolate mint is mind-blowing.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Is this the casein protein by xtreme formulations? I used to use this stuff back in the day. It used to be my favorite. I gotta look it up again.
Yeah its a casein/ WPI blend. More of a Meal replacement type supplement but delicious as fukk

All I gotta say is: LCP
LCP is amazing. Their butterscotch is incredible also.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What do you mix LCP with? Water? Milk?

Ive been eyeing LCP and Cinnamon Roll.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar