Ultimate Pheromone test, try it on a girl?

hyper24

hyper24

Awards
Ive seen heaps of threads about guys trying these pheromones to see if they really work.
Well has anyone brought the female ones and sprayed some on some girls to see if it makes them more attractive?

Wouldn't that be a better test to see if they really work, has any guys had experiences with pheromones on females?

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
If you did that yourself, it would affect you because your mind would be telling you it was because you knew she had it on. I would say spray a girl you dont like, and see if it effects other guys....but uh....pheromones arent needed...

AgnosticFront

AgnosticFront

Awards
Pheromones work. We don't need any tests, or at least I don't - to know that. People act different towards you when you wear them. If that difference is the desired effect, depends on MANY factors. Your energy/dispositon, actual pheromones used, dose, enviornment, the energy/disposition of those you intend to affect, etc... They are not magic potion, they are simply a tool we can learn to use to gain leverage on the way others percieve us. BUT to say that they don't work, in the sense that they don't actually do anything - Is rediculious to me. ;)

Mu5tang69

Banned
Awards
Ive seen heaps of threads about guys trying these pheromones to see if they really work.
Well has anyone brought the female ones and sprayed some on some girls to see if it makes them more attractive?

Wouldn't that be a better test to see if they really work, has any guys had experiences with pheromones on females?
4derm back in the day which was trandermal 4ad had this effect. which was true...

MuscleHeadGuy

Banned
Awards
Pherlure seems to be the most popular and most discussed. I'm thinking of picking some of that up sometime soon to wear when I go out on the weekends.