Ultimate IGF-1lr3 Beginner's Guide by PapaPumpSD!!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i've done a few cycles of IGF and i feel that it increased the "base" level of muscle my body sits with. i've also done 5 pretty serious cycles of AAS but i worked out very little for the past year and basically not at all for the last 6 months while sleeping virtually not at all and drinking tons of coffee and take out (work kicking my a$$) and i barely lost any muscle mass, where as when i started lifting i was 45lbs lighter than now. it works GREAT in PCT too. i've also found it nearly impossible to put on fat when using IGF, seriously eating anything. my muscle memory seems incredible too now that i'm back at the gym.

the consensus is that its better to pin after your workout when the muscle is all fired up and ready to use the IGF. 5 weeks is too long too per my experience, i start to not feel anything after 3+ weeks.

i

imakeitgood

Awards
IM am SOOOO lost right now. IGF1-lr3 is supposed to be reconstituted in a 100mM acetic acid. Would that be 6% or is it 60%. The way papa writes it he is saying .6% which reads 60%. If you follow his giude to making your own he suggests using 1part water to 7.5parts of vinegar. Vinegar is 5% acetic acid so i have no idea how diluting 5% acid is gonna turn it into 60%. Can someone that knows what they are talking about help me

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Joey, what have your results been so far?
As for the igf1-lr3 i really noticed the fat loss aspect of it. Leans you up pretty quick and i didn't need a lot of carbs either i got hypo once and that's the first day i used it.

As for the PMGF so far i haven't really noticed too much but this is something that is going to take awhile to see results from. I've gone through about 6mg of it already. I'm basically just changing my genetics a bit and allowing my body's base to become more proportioned and symmetrical.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IM am SOOOO lost right now. IGF1-lr3 is supposed to be reconstituted in a 100mM acetic acid. Would that be 6% or is it 60%. The way papa writes it he is saying .6% which reads 60%. If you follow his giude to making your own he suggests using 1part water to 7.5parts of vinegar. Vinegar is 5% acetic acid so i have no idea how diluting 5% acid is gonna turn it into 60%. Can someone that knows what they are talking about help me
do yourself a favor and just buy acetic acid from a research company. Get .6 and reconstitute 1mg of igf1-lr3 with 1ml of acetic acid. This does not need to be stored in the fridge it will be good for up to 1 year.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
do yourself a favor and just buy acetic acid from a research company. Get .6 and reconstitute 1mg of igf1-lr3 with 1ml of acetic acid. This does not need to be stored in the fridge it will be good for up to 1 year.
I think I'll just do that myself, purchase the acetic acid from one of the research companies. It'll save a lot of headache. Also, I will be using both IGF-1lr3 (M, W, F) and peg mgf (T, Th,Sat) at the same time for five weeks (Thanks, SeanyK!). :mischievous:

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
you know these are IM injections right? u plan on working out 7 days a week? Also the PMGF should be pinned in the muscle your going to workout the night before. so if your doing bi's on Monday u pin them Sunday so theirs no interference with GH Levels.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
you know these are IM injections right? u plan on working out 7 days a week? Also the PMGF should be pinned in the muscle your going to workout the night before. so if your doing bi's on Monday u pin them Sunday so theirs no interference with GH Levels.
Actually, I plan on working out 5-6 days per week, so I may need to eliminate one of those IM injections. Also, I remember you saying before that the protocol with the peg mgf was to inject the muscle to be trained the day before. But thanks for the reminder! May need to PM you in the future for guidance, if you don't mind.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Thanks the the tips guys...I managed to order everything I needed to constitute my IGF and started my IGF-LR3 cycle last week.

Since this is my first experience with IGF, I am experimenting dosages that work for my goal (hyperplasia). I am pinning the muscle I workout about 15min after I finish it with 50mcg of IGF in a 0.3cc slin syringe along with 20 units of bacteriostatic water. I split the injection into 2 or 3 places of each muscle side. Since I feel like developing more of my quadriceps, I pin them with 40mcg pre + 40mcg post workout. Also, I am running 8ui of hGH (2ui 4x day) with 6ui of insulin 2x day shot when I wake up and right after the IGF

I plan on running this for 5 weeks (10 days for the slin) then start an AAS bulk cycle. Hopefully, the new muscle cells I get with IGF will mature and grow when the AAS cycle starts.

Since I am completely newbie on IGF, I'd appreciate some help in validating this cycle:

Is this a proper protocol ?
Would a pre and post workout provide better gains than just pwo ?
Is there a synergy between that and IGF and hGH/Slin ?
What is the best timing to fit those in together with IGF ?

Thanks in advance !
How has this protocol worked for you so far, pinning your quadriceps pre-and post-workout? Have you "felt" anything yet? Is it difficult to walk afterwards, and is there any specific area on your quads that you pin? Not trying to be a pain, just want to make sure I get everything "down pat" before I start. Thanks...83:afro:

thelix

Awards
How has this protocol worked for you so far, pinning your quadriceps pre-and post-workout? Have you "felt" anything yet? Is it difficult to walk afterwards, and is there any specific area on your quads that you pin? Not trying to be a pain, just want to make sure I get everything "down pat" before I start. Thanks...83:afro:
Well, 1.5 weeks and I can definitely feel the fat burning effect of IGF. It may be somewhat pronounced since I am also taking 50mg T3/d and 8ui hGH.

Specifically on my IGF site injection, pinning the muscle PWO seems to cause a little soreness for the next couple of days, which I did not use to feel before, even when using a tinny 0.3cc syringe. It seems like the feeling of pump you get in the pinned muscle after a good workout remains there instead of lasting 30min w/o IGF.

I am not really sure if the soreness is due to the ph from the acetic acid, which gives similar feeling of lactic acid your muscle produces when you over work it, or due to the needle. Anyone ????

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually, I plan on working out 5-6 days per week, so I may need to eliminate one of those IM injections. Also, I remember you saying before that the protocol with the peg mgf was to inject the muscle to be trained the day before. But thanks for the reminder! May need to PM you in the future for guidance, if you don't mind.
No problem I'm actually reading Seth Roberts book right now. I'm a little dissapointed that he doesn't talk about PMGF.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
No problem I'm actually reading Seth Roberts book right now. I'm a little dissapointed that he doesn't talk about PMGF.
Seth Roberts, huh? Interesting...what's the name of the book?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
anabolic pharmacology, I also have anabolics 2006

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Do either of the books say anything about peptides?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yes both do but they don't go into detail about them. anabolic 2006 has a little more info the anabolic pharmacology pertaining to peptides.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
yes both do but they don't go into detail about them. anabolic 2006 has a little more info the anabolic pharmacology pertaining to peptides.
I found Anabolics 2009 (or 9th Edition) online. The 2006 book you have is very pricey, it must be out-of-print. Is the 2009 edition a good buy? I'm looking for the Seth Roberts book as well.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sure it will have more updated info in it. It's a good read and will teach you the correct way to run a cycle without having many sides. Moderate doses for a longer time is what Seth recommends and i totally agree makes a lot of sense to me, gives your body enough time to adapt to the new muscle plus you don't just blow up overnight where people would notice your on the sauce. The cycle I'm running now I'm around the same weight still. but way leaner like 4% leaner with no cardio. it's hard to tell that i gained muscle unless i have a tight shirt on or no shirt then I'm just shredded up and that was the exact look i was going for.

ex-tightend83

Awards
  • Established
Sure it will have more updated info in it. It's a good read and will teach you the correct way to run a cycle without having many sides. Moderate doses for a longer time is what Seth recommends and i totally agree makes a lot of sense to me, gives your body enough time to adapt to the new muscle plus you don't just blow up overnight where people would notice your on the sauce. The cycle I'm running now I'm around the same weight still. but way leaner like 4% leaner with no cardio. it's hard to tell that i gained muscle unless i have a tight shirt on or no shirt then I'm just shredded up and that was the exact look i was going for.
Yeah, well, you're lucky...I don't have any sources for steroids (and no, I'm not trying to get banned by asking for one in this forum). But, believe me, if I had access to them, I would DAMN SURE use 'em. In my short period of time in the NFL, I saw evidence of use. Let's just say that it's not natural to be 260 lbs or so at 4% body fat...it's damn near impossible. PH and PS have been effective for me, but I'm sure the 'roids would be a whole 'nother ballgame (no pun intended).

azncutter

Awards
this might be my first cycle and I have some final question. the source im getting it from has it suspended in BA and they stated as long as its kept in the freezer it should be good for a long time. Is this true? they call this the Australian long. They also have a 1mg with 2ml of .6 AA so I would mix it 2.1 correct? I'm just not sure which to order since there is a lot of conflicting info.:paranoid: also would the BW even be needed with the IGF mixed with BA

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this might be my first cycle and I have some final question. the source im getting it from has it suspended in BA and they stated as long as its kept in the freezer it should be good for a long time. Is this true? they call this the Australian long. They also have a 1mg with 2ml of .6 AA so I would mix it 2.1 correct? I'm just not sure which to order since there is a lot of conflicting info.:paranoid: also would the BW even be needed with the IGF mixed with BA
get the 1mg with the .6%aa. use 1mg of the AA( there probably going to give you 2 ml) so each tick on a slin pin will equal 10iu. So the amount you would be injecting is a very small amount. Once the igf is in the slin pin back load it with BW using about 50iu so it doesn't sting as much. some people think the igf1-lr3 doesn't work but when i used it i noticed a big leaning out effect and really crazy pumps.

peripoccu

Awards
hi guys,i m a new member
this is my first postand i say hello at everybody!!
i'd like to know some info about igf1 first use!!!
i ve read the guide of papapumpsd and i think it is good,,,,,but im some bubt about some procedure for inject!!!
i'm italian and i don't understad good english so i'd like to ask you some questions:
*in the guide i must mix 7,5ml of distilled water with 1ml of vinegar,but after fhe mix how mwny ml i have to add into the bottle of igf1?
*after recostituited igf1 with 0,6 AA i must put it on refrigeretor?
*if i want use it after AA recostitution i must add betteriostatic water to cut it in mcg???
sorry i don't understand this step:becuse if i want to inject 40mcg of igf how must to take the 40mcg from 1mg of igf1 recostituited with 0,6AA?
*the vials of igf 1 are all of 1mg??
*how i take 40mcg of product from 1mg after i have recostituited it with 0'6 AA?
*to inject ,i mut use only insulin syringe?

thanx a lot for your following answers....but i don't understand some steps......
for ex:i i have 1 vial of 1mg igf1 i must use it with?..if i want 40mcg per day???
thanx at everybody
i hope you help me

peripoccu

Awards
sorry guys,
the recostitution with AA is only to stay 1 year without refrigeration???
but when i must inject i must mix with BW to extract the mcg i want to use!!!!
is it correct?

mmafighter170

mmafighter170

Awards
hi guys,i m a new member
this is my first postand i say hello at everybody!!
i'd like to know some info about igf1 first use!!!
i ve read the guide of papapumpsd and i think it is good,,,,,but im some bubt about some procedure for inject!!!
i'm italian and i don't understad good english so i'd like to ask you some questions:
*in the guide i must mix 7,5ml of distilled water with 1ml of vinegar,but after fhe mix how mwny ml i have to add into the bottle of igf1?
*after recostituited igf1 with 0,6 AA i must put it on refrigeretor?
*if i want use it after AA recostitution i must add betteriostatic water to cut it in mcg???
sorry i don't understand this step:becuse if i want to inject 40mcg of igf how must to take the 40mcg from 1mg of igf1 recostituited with 0,6AA?
*the vials of igf 1 are all of 1mg??
*how i take 40mcg of product from 1mg after i have recostituited it with 0'6 AA?
*to inject ,i mut use only insulin syringe?

thanx a lot for your following answers....but i don't understand some steps......
for ex:i i have 1 vial of 1mg igf1 i must use it with?..if i want 40mcg per day???
thanx at everybody
i hope you help me
- you add/reconstitute with 1ml of AA
- yes it is best to refrigerate after recon
- no you dont HAVE to add BW its just for people who dont like the sting or you can add B12 then drawyour igf up to you
-its easy its done on a 1ml or 100units 29ga 1/2" insulin rig, each "tick" is 20mcg so look on the top where the 10iu marker is and that is 100mcg get it? so to pull 40mcg it will be 2 "ticks"
- yes most companies sell 1mg of igf
- you stick it intramuscular bro bilateraly so 20-30min PWO stick 20mcg in left bi and 20mcg in your right bi and watch them blow up in 2 weeks and you pumps at the gym will be crazy!
good luck pisano!

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
- you add/reconstitute with 1ml of AA
- yes it is best to refrigerate after recon
- no you dont HAVE to add BW its just for people who dont like the sting or you can add B12 then drawyour igf up to you
-its easy its done on a 1ml or 100units 29ga 1/2" insulin rig, each "tick" is 20mcg so look on the top where the 10iu marker is and that is 100mcg get it? so to pull 40mcg it will be 2 "ticks"
- yes most companies sell 1mg of igf
- you stick it intramuscular bro bilateraly so 20-30min PWO stick 20mcg in left bi and 20mcg in your right bi and watch them blow up in 2 weeks and you pumps at the gym will be crazy!
good luck pisano!
No need for refrigeration

Each tick is 10iu if you use 1mg of 1gf and 1mg of aa.

Pin ASAP try within 10 min bilaterally, my arms didn't blow up nor did any part that I injected i did lean out on it though very quickly. Just my experience though.

Last edited:
joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No. you get the powder then add the AA to it.

peripoccu

Awards
hi guys,
thanx for your reply to my question!!
i maybe an idiot but i'm italian and i don't speak good english!!!!
so i use google translate to understand some words!!
now i 'd like to know what is VINEGAR?
vinegar is acetic solution that we use up the beef to eat it???
it t correct?
vinegar is the solution that we use to eat ?
correct?
thanx a lot
sorry for my stupid qstion!!!!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
hi guys,
thanx for your reply to my question!!
i maybe an idiot but i'm italian and i don't speak good english!!!!
so i use google translate to understand some words!!
now i 'd like to know what is VINEGAR?
vinegar is acetic solution that we use up the beef to eat it???
it t correct?
vinegar is the solution that we use to eat ?
correct?
thanx a lot
sorry for my stupid qstion!!!!
Correct. Use distilled white vinegar from your grocery store. That's ~5-6% acetic acid.

conwict

conwict

Awards
  • Established
ppsd, ive been browsing over on PM and noticed Datbtrue doesn't think IGF holds much BBing potential, only for PCT and possible injury rehab. (Not putting words in his mouth, but this is my interpretation of his writing)

Do you agree? I am researching a couple mgs of igf over the next few months and I'm just curious whether your experiences confirm that it is less useful than ghrp/ghrh combo for BBing...I have read some of your older stuff, but not much since you started posting more on PM...wondering if Dat influenced your thinking on IGF?

kudisbetta

Awards
I was wondering were lyophilized igf1r3 is available. Most everywhere is it reconstituted.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I see more lyophilized igf1r3 more than it being reconstituted. U can't ask for sources this isn't an open board so be careful. Also you will need acetic acid to reconstitute it with.

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
can using to much AA for IGF-1 Reconstitution break the ifg-1 down at all ?

peripoccu

Awards
some people speak about cancer risk with igf1!!!....is it risk with igf1!!!what do you think about????is it possible?
some opinions or experiences????
thanx at all

cloc

cloc

Awards
  • Established
well here the thing my igf is a media set so its one mg broke down into 12 vials ive been using half an ML of AA per vial?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so that means you can use BW instead of aa and just mix it up like that. The BW will break it down within 24-48 hrs so be careful.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
saline is just water and salt i believe, so i don't see why you couldn't use it but i would stick to AA or BW cause i know for a fact those are fine.

Cordwood

Awards
No need for refrigeration

Each tick is 10iu if you use 1mg of 1gf and 1mg of aa.

Pin ASAP try within 10 min bilaterally, my arms didn't blow up nor did any part that I injected i did lean out on it though very quickly. Just my experience though.
do your pins have 100 ticks on them?

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I use the .5 cc ones so I have 50 ticks.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i have if you read through the entire thread

ironbull7

Awards
Can anyone tell me if i reconstituted IGF1LR3 right or wrong??

It says need to recon IGF with 0.6% AA.

I read PapaPump's instructions about how to make it from vinegar, but there is no any word about how to make it from the standard 99.5% Acetic Acid (the chemical reagent) made by factory.

So here is how i made it:

I mixed 9.94ml of Sterile water with 0.06ml of 99.5% AA. So it's now became about 0.6% AA solution. I filtered it and added 1ml to my IGF-1LR3 at 100mcg/vial.

Is everything correct?

So, is it now can be preserved at least 1 year stored in the fridge without degradation??