UFC Fantasy Picks League

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Chuck is an idiot and seems lazy but its hard to not love watching him fight.
He was here in Chicago at my buddies bar (Same one that pics of me and AA are floating around in) doing blow till 8AM.

Hes white trash. I just can't bring myself to respect him.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
NEXT CARD... PICKS MUST BE IN BY 5PM WED.

MAIN CARD

Josh Burkman vs. Mike Swick
Patrick Cote vs. Drew McFedries

Nate Diaz vs. Alvin Robinson

Thiago Tavares vs. Michihiro Omigawa

PRELIMINARY CARD

Alberto Crane vs. Kurt Pellegrino

Gray Maynard vs. Dennis Siver

Cole Miller vs. Jeremy Stephens

Corey Hill vs. Joe Veres

Justin Buchholz vs. Matt Wiman

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
He was here in Chicago at my buddies bar (Same one that pics of me and AA are floating around in) doing blow till 8AM.

Hes white trash. I just can't bring myself to respect him.
I would not be surprised if he is coked up all the time. He seems to always have the sniffles and I have always wondered about it.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I would not be surprised if he is coked up all the time. He seems to always have the sniffles and I have always wondered about it.
yep... loves it. Does more than just blow though. Its amazing what a guy admits to when hes blasted.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
McCarthy is probably the nicest guy in the history of nice. He has a confidence issue though. He gets so nervous pre fight its silly.

If he can beat his nerves... he will sub Bisping via triangle.. if not he will eat GnP.

Bonnar is from Chicago. Super weird dude in real life... has the personality of a rock with a smiley drawn on it.
He does seem nice, but seems stupid or maybe just a lack of personality, but I wouldn't know of course.

You might not get Bonnar's type of sense of humor. I think the dude is absolutely hilarious. He's disgusted by the same type of person that I am. He does have a constantly fvcked up look on his face though. Looks like he has to take a sh*t and he's constantly irritable.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
He does seem nice, but seems stupid or maybe just a lack of personality, but I wouldn't know of course.

You might not get Bonnar's type of sense of humor. I think the dude is absolutely hilarious. He's disgusted by the same type of person that I am. He does have a constantly fvcked up look on his face though. Looks like he has to take a sh*t and he's constantly irritable.
Bonnar is one of those guys that comes across as being socially inept. Not a good fighter in my opinion even.

Did you watch the TUF best moments? Hes SUCKS in front of a camera.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
He was probably disgusted by you, so he turned up his "American Psycho" persona full blast. If you think Charles McCarthy is a cool guy and Bonnar isn't, you need to check your sh*t. Charles McCarthy is "Captain Miserable", the guy blows. Bonnar was one of the funniest guys on TUF ever. When Diego was doing ridiculous inconsiderate sh*t, Bonnar stepped up and destroyed him verbally in hilarious fashion. Talking to him like a little kid, which Diego so deserved. Remember when Diego was going taking contrast showers, walking dripping wet from bath to shower, what a douche bag. I'm pretty sure Bonnar has about 40 IQ points on Cap Miserable.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Alexander... how much time have you spent with either in real life?

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
None, but I saw enough of them on tv to know what type of people they are. I don't have to spend time with Britney Spears to know she is a retarded c*nt!

p.s. I'm taking over for Cnorris while he's gone.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Alex has spent a load of time with their action figures at his 40-yo virgin style pad.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Mouth, the reason you don't like Bonnar is because his personality is of a higher cal than yours. You get along with McCarthy because he is a moron and that makes you feel good. I'm just speaking the truth, I hope it doesn't piss you off.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Now you're steppin it up, Mouth. You might not be so bad afterall.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I'm glad I lived up to your standards. God forbid a guy I've never met that is too afraid to post an Avatar pic is dissapointed in me. I may not be able to continue my life if that were to happen.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Back to McCarthy status with that comment. You disgust us all, but I might be the only one to say it. Do I still get a Nutrabuck if I win?

p.s. you were steppin it up by killing yourself:rofl:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm glad I lived up to your standards. God forbid a guy I've never met that is too afraid to post an Avatar pic is dissapointed in me. I may not be able to continue my life if that were to happen.
It affected you, and that's that. If it didn't you you wouldn't be here, much less feel the need to defend yourself. You are even more transparent when you say it didn't. If it really didn't you wouldn't need to qualify your toughness by stating it out loud. Stop being a try-hard, you'll fit in better.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Alex has spent a load of time with their action figures at his 40-yo virgin style pad.
Nice timing, you fvcking douche bag:rant: How dare you, giving DaMouth something to inappropriately lmfao at:nono:

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
It affected you, and that's that. If it didn't you you wouldn't be here, much less feel the need to defend yourself. You are even more transparent when you say it didn't. If it really didn't you wouldn't need to qualify your toughness by stating it out loud. Stop being a try-hard, you'll fit in better.
LOL @ Defense.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Be more natural Mouth, that comeback was pathetic, you're still trying too hard. You are the classic definition of a 'try-hard', somebody who makes their 'cool, dry demeanor' obnoxiously clear; if you did not care you would not do the work to create 17 threads on MMA, that's that.

Be yourself, not so much of a want to be. You will get much more respect in life that way.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ you inability to detect sarcasm. Maybe you still need to get used to me... you guys on here are WAY too ****ing serious sometimes.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
And I contribute content because people like content. It takes 3 seconds to add some news.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Sarcasm? The problem isn't that you have a "dry" sense of humor. The problem is that you are kind of condescending and act as if you know everything. It's really not that big of a deal. I have plenty of douche bag qualities myself. But when you tell me Bonnar is a dull rock and Chainsaw is a cool dude, I'm gonna speak my mind, because I think that is way off. Just because you've met these guys doesn't really mean sh*t. If you were really close friends with them, than yeah, that matters. It's as if you're telling me, K-fed is a really cool guy, and Guru is a dull rock. Clear as day that's not the case. I'm sure Chainsaw is educated, but he's had some sort of lobotamy. Bonnar has a strange personality, but he's funny and intelligent.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Sarcasm? The problem isn't that you have a "dry" sense of humor. The problem is that you are kind of condescending and act as if you know everything. It's really not that big of a deal. I have plenty of douche bag qualities myself. But when you tell me Bonnar is a dull rock and Chainsaw is a cool dude, I'm gonna speak my mind, because I think that is way off. Just because you've met these guys doesn't really mean sh*t. If you were really close friends with them, than yeah, that matters. It's as if you're telling me, K-fed is a really cool guy, and Guru is a dull rock. Clear as day that's not the case. I'm sure Chainsaw is educated, but he's had some sort of lobotamy. Bonnar has a strange personality, but he's funny and intelligent.
Wasn't addressing you.

On a side note. I do know everything.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
And yeah... a guy that cheats on his GF and leaves her after for Vegas is oozing with intelligence. The guys PERSONAL background is a bunch of ****.

Charles on the other hand runs an ATT school in Boca Raton, got married 2 years ago and is an upstanding citizen, manages a stable of fighters and some how manages to stay level headed and not like his "Fighter Status" go to his head. I'll take someone like chainsaw over some mediocre punk any day of the week.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Mike Swick 2nd rd tko

Patrick Cote 3 round sub

robinson dec

Thiago Tavares dec

PRELIMINARY CARD

Kurt Pellegrino 2nd round ko

Gray Maynard 3rd tko

Cole Miller dec

Corey Hill 2nd rd tko

Matt Wiman ko rd 1

Last edited:
Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
And yeah... a guy that cheats on his GF and leaves her after for Vegas is oozing with intelligence. The guys PERSONAL background is a bunch of ****.

Charles on the other hand runs an ATT school in Boca Raton, got married 2 years ago and is an upstanding citizen, manages a stable of fighters and some how manages to stay level headed and not like his "Fighter Status" go to his head. I'll take someone like chainsaw over some mediocre punk any day of the week.
Fair enough. I didn't know Bonnar cheated on his girlfriend, if so, that's not very nice. Kind of petty of you to bring that into the convo though. You don't know the terms of what happened in Bonnars situation with his gf, do you? What else is wrong with his personal background?

I'm glad to hear that Charles has become quite accomplished. I guess you gauge people by their success' in life. I don't. I judge people by their personality/character, and Bonnar is leaps and bounds ahead of Chainsaw in that department. Chainsaw is a dunce, it's pretty simple to see. The guys personality was boring, and everyone on his season knew it.

As far as fighting goes. They are both mediocre. You don't think Chainsaw is a better fighter, do you?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Josh Burkman vs. Mike Swick--Swick by Swickotine Rd. 2

Patrick Cote vs. Drew McFedries--McFedries by KO Rd. 1

Nate Diaz vs. Alvin Robinson--Robinson by Decision

Thiago Tavares vs. Michihiro Omigawa--Tavares by TKO Rd. 3

PRELIMINARY CARD

Alberto Crane vs. Kurt Pellegrino--Pellegrino by Dec.

Gray Maynard vs. Dennis Siver--Maynard by TKO Rd. 2

Cole Miller vs. Jeremy Stephens--Miller by Sub Rd. 2

Corey Hill vs. Joe Veres--Hill by Dec.

Justin Buchholz vs. Matt Wiman--Buchholz by Sub Rd. 2

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Josh Burkman vs. Mike Swick--Swick by Swickotine Rd. 2

Patrick Cote vs. Drew McFedries--McFedries by KO Rd. 1

Thiago Tavares vs. Michihiro Omigawa--Tavares by TKO Rd. 3

PRELIMINARY CARD

Gray Maynard vs. Dennis Siver--Maynard by TKO Rd. 2

Cole Miller vs. Jeremy Stephens--Miller by Sub Rd. 2

Justin Buchholz vs. Matt Wiman--Buchholz by Sub Rd. 2
Excellent picks. I think Diaz may sub Robinson though.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Swick-KO-Rd1
McFedries-KO-Rd1
Diaz-Sub-Rd2
Tavares-Sub-Rd2

Pellegrino-Dec
Maynard-KO-Rd1
Miller-Sub-Rd1
Hill-Dec
Wiman-Dec

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Excellent picks. I think Diaz may sub Robinson though.
Robinson seems more dynamic, and I think he is a BJJ blackbelt. I see him winning with athleticism, with their BJJ negating each other.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Robinson seems more dynamic, and I think he is a BJJ blackbelt. I see him winning with athleticism, with their BJJ negating each other.
That's probably the smarter pick. I thought Robinson was a purple belt, but either way he's definitely more dynamic. He really put a beating on Gurgel. I'm banking on Nick's Slickness, those Diaz bros. are some sneaky basta*ds.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Fair enough. I didn't know Bonnar cheated on his girlfriend, if so, that's not very nice. Kind of petty of you to bring that into the convo though. You don't know the terms of what happened in Bonnars situation with his gf, do you? What else is wrong with his personal background?

I'm glad to hear that Charles has become quite accomplished. I guess you gauge people by their success' in life. I don't. I judge people by their personality/character, and Bonnar is leaps and bounds ahead of Chainsaw in that department. Chainsaw is a dunce, it's pretty simple to see. The guys personality was boring, and everyone on his season knew it.

As far as fighting goes. They are both mediocre. You don't think Chainsaw is a better fighter, do you?

Yes. Charles is way better. But he lacks confidence in "Big" fights.

The cheating thing stemmed from a UFC weekend. They were pretty much married prior to, you can get more info on it via the TUF series 1 DVD. Lived together, talking about marriage.... all he had was fighting and her.

Chainsaw will beat Bisping.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
Josh Burkman vs. Mike Swick--Burkman by TKO/KO Rd. 2

Patrick Cote vs. Drew McFedries--Cote by Dec

Thiago Tavares vs. Michihiro Omigawa--Tavares by TKO/KO Rd. 1

PRELIMINARY CARD

Gray Maynard vs. Dennis Siver--Maynard by TKO Rd. 1

Cole Miller vs. Jeremy Stephens--Stephens by TKO/KO Rd. 2

Corey Hill vs. Joe Veres--Veres by Dec.

Justin Buchholz vs. Matt Wiman--Wiman by TKO/KO Rd. 3

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Josh Burkman vs. Mike Swick--Swick by TKO/KO Rd. 1

Patrick Cote vs. Drew McFedries--McFedries by KO rd 1

Thiago Tavares vs. Michihiro Omigawa--Tavares by sub Rd. 2

PRELIMINARY CARD

Gray Maynard vs. Dennis Siver--Maynard by TKO Rd. 1

Cole Miller vs. Jeremy Stephens--Miller by sub Rd. 1

Corey Hill vs. Joe Veres--Veres by Dec.

Justin Buchholz vs. Matt Wiman--Wiman by dec

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Josh Burkman vs. Mike Swick Burkman/Decision

Patrick Cote vs. Drew McFedries Cote/TKO/2

Nate Diaz vs. Alvin Robinson Robinson/Sub/3

Thiago Tavares vs. Michihiro Omigawa Tavares/KO/2

PRELIMINARY CARD

Alberto Crane vs. Kurt Pellegrino Pellegrino/Dec

Gray Maynard vs. Dennis Siver Maynard/Sub/3

Cole Miller vs. Jeremy Stephens Miller/TKO/2

Corey Hill vs. Joe Veres Veres/Dec

Justin Buchholz vs. Matt Wima Bucholz/Sub/3

terminator

terminator

Awards
Josh Burkman vs. Mike Swick--Swick by TKO/KO Rd. 2

Patrick Cote vs. Drew McFedries--Cote by TKO/KO Rd 2

Nate Diaz vs. Alvin Robinson--Robinson by Sub/Tapout Rd 3

Thiago Tavares vs. Michihiro Omigawa--Tavares by TKO/KO Rd. 2

PRELIMINARY CARD

Alberto Crane vs. Kurt Pellegrino--Pellegrino by Sub/Tapout Rd 2

Gray Maynard vs. Dennis Siver--Maynard by TKO/KO Rd. 1

Cole Miller vs. Jeremy Stephens--Cole Miller by Sub/Tap Rd. 2

Justin Buchholz vs. Matt Wiman--Wiman by TKO/KO Rd. 1

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like your main card picks. Wonder why?

:twisted:

Just messin' buddy.

terminator

terminator

Awards
Yes I had to copy you...........................NOT.

It looks like we differ on Swick vs Burkeman. I think that will be fight of the night.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Yes. Charles is way better. But he lacks confidence in "Big" fights.

The cheating thing stemmed from a UFC weekend. They were pretty much married prior to, you can get more info on it via the TUF series 1 DVD. Lived together, talking about marriage.... all he had was fighting and her.

Chainsaw will beat Bisping.
That's pretty bold. Chainsaw hasn't fought in over a year, and Bisping is gonna be tough at 185. That's a really big fight, I'd think Chainsaw's confidence would be way down for this fight. We'll see, but I'm pretty sure McCarthy will get TKO'd.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
In the last year he switched teams, cheanged his training routine and level of dedication/confidence. Its a new Charles.

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
Good, hopefully it'll be a very competitive fight.

TheMouth

TheMouth

Awards
  • Established
I'm hoping so. But I am also biased.

2 of my friends are fighting tonight. Tempted to not watch it lol.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I still think he's going down.

jas123

jas123

Awards
  • Established
Swick sucks.
Enlightening post, Mouth.

I somewhat agree that Swick is overhyped, but he's at a good team and is training with two good 170ers, Kos and Fitch. He's probably seen everything that Burkman can throw at him many times in training. "Swickotine" is actually a good prediction, hmmmm.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WesleyInman IronMag Labs 0
Blazin604 MMA 7
Apsmith4992 General Chat 19
Aleksandar37 MMA 8
TheMouth MMA 7