Tyler's gettin' CRAZY! X-Factor Advanced AND Anabeta Elite

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Man that is some amazing progress. Bonus points for the awesome shorts (TMNT FTW!) and the growing of a beard! :D
Haha, thanks man! I had a feeling you would like the beard ;) . The shorts are also signed by Rich Franklin, which is pretty sweet as well.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Damn. Awesome before and after pics man for real. Very successful run.
Thanks Kbayne and thanks for following! Not sure if anything can top this combo, but I am yet to try Erase so we'll see where that fits into the mix :) . AB(E) and XF(A) are the only two strength-building supps that have really worked for me so far, and it was amazing to run em together!

Also, I know you have tried both ABE and AB + Forskolin. Did you notice much of a difference between the two? If so, which felt stronger?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used both either during a bulk or recomp. With ABE I noticed more of a recomp effect but I was still getting in plenty of calories and there was minimal fat gain. AB + Forskolin were used during a bulk and LBM and strength were very significant while fat gain was minimal also.

Recomp/cut I would go ABE and more of a bulk I would do AB + Forskolin (100mg).

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
I've used both either during a bulk or recomp. With ABE I noticed more of a recomp effect but I was still getting in plenty of calories and there was minimal fat gain. AB + Forskolin were used during a bulk and LBM and strength were very significant while fat gain was minimal also.

Recomp/cut I would go ABE and more of a bulk I would do AB + Forskolin (100mg).
Awesome, thanks! I also have some reduce to add. I am hoping 4 AB + 2 Forskolin (50mg) + 1 reduce XT (50mg) is equal to or better than 4AB but hard to know for sure since I don't know the exact doses in ABE.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome, thanks! I also have some reduce to add. I am hoping 4 AB + 2 Forskolin (50mg) + 1 reduce XT (50mg) is equal to or better than 4AB but hard to know for sure since I don't know the exact doses in ABE.
That looks solid.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah after I tried ABE I liked it so much I wanted to turn all my AB into ABE :)
Many people feel this way and for good reason. I think you'll really like Erase/EPro also.

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Many people feel this way and for good reason. I think you'll really like Erase/EPro also.
I am hoping so. My E2 is on the high side so hoping to see some good results. I am going to run original AB + original Erase in a few months, so I will know for sure then.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn, you leaned up nicely and also have a lot thicker/dense looking muscle... especially in your lats.

Absolutely terrific work, we are thrilled to be a part of such an impressive transformation in such a short period of time!

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you mind if we use your before and after shots in a facebook post promoting X-Factor Advanced? We would also mention PES AB Elite was included as well, for accuracy sake and for respect of their product as well :)

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Do you mind if we use your before and after shots in a facebook post promoting X-Factor Advanced? We would also mention PES AB Elite was included as well, for accuracy sake and for respect of their product as well :)
Sure, if possible, maybe fuzz out my face though if it'll be going around FB ;)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No, thank YOU sir :)
Anytime, always glad to have another enthusiastic supporter of our line of unparalleled supplements!

tyrub42

tyrub42

Awards
  • Established
Anytime, always glad to have another enthusiastic supporter of our line of unparalleled supplements!
I have a big mouth and a lot of friends, so you have more than one, haha. I already have two other BJJ buddies on it ;) .

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a big mouth and a lot of friends, so you have more than one, haha. I already have two other BJJ buddies on it ;) .
Awesome!! We appreciate it greatly.

Patuba

Awards
  • Established
Awesome news, thank you for recommending Xfactor to your friends!