TWO Log opps for Hypermax! Get Hyper with Performax Labs!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awesome to hear you got your packages. I used Hyermax for my third time today and take it from me . Start with one scoop. I have a high tolerance to stims and I have been using stims for the past 3 weeks or so prior to using Hypermax and two scoops was a little too much for me. The second and third time, I used 1.5 and it was perfect.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Oh I have to agree with that I have a test run this morning wow is all I have to say.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Just one full one and it was more than enough on an empty stomach.

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Congrats fellas, I'm looking forward to feedback after continued usage. I wish I'd seen this thread sooner I would love to log! I had just 2 sample scoops and I'm in love. :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats fellas, I'm looking forward to feedback after continued usage. I wish I'd seen this thread sooner I would love to log! I had just 2 sample scoops and I'm in love. :)
Nutra has a great deal on it for the holiday, jump on it brah!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin forward to these logs getting started! Gonna be fun!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Im working on it I have had a brutal week with a sick kid and work haven't been able to make the gym. Sorry for the delay.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im working on it I have had a brutal week with a sick kid and work haven't been able to make the gym. Sorry for the delay.
No worries, I know how much a sick kid can throw things off!