Turkesterone

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danes do you really think that the serious company would be publicly storing the C oA s at forms??? To prove what? Iur CoA is presented to contract manufacturing companies in UK, the check them then in HPLC and if don't pass they don't produce or even accept our products.. that is how the business works.
Yes they do all the time on this forum.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But do you know the name of the key bio engineer the chief of production lab, who was in charge of extraction technology and was extracting ATE at ICPS ? The guy who ensured the exact product quality and improved the extraction techniques?
Actually it is not lie when I say I know the answer. And I can actually prove it any time

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Quote Originally Posted by Bek View Post
But do you know the name of the key bio engineer the chief of production lab, who was in charge of extraction technology and was extracting ATE at ICPS ? The guy who ensured the exact product quality and improved the extraction techniques?

His name is keyser soze

baxmax

Awards
Bek,

1) As I told you in PM, you gotta start paying advertising fees in order to promote your business/goods on AM.
2) The problem of miniscule demand on ATE you're experiencing, can't be simply fixed by placing COA's on this forum or anywhere else, the problem is far deeper than it may appear to you. Ajuga Turkestanica extract itself, needs to be promoted first, Indians did 5 figure investments into promotion of Ashwagandha. You said you gonna do it with $2.000 in your pocket. Good luck with that, but start with paying the rent on AM first.
3) The way you talk to people on here, is the worst representation Bioton could prolly get.

Max

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bek,

1) As I told you in PM, you gotta start paying advertising fees in order to promote your business/goods on AM.
2) The problem of miniscule demand on ATE you're experiencing, can't be simply fixed by placing COA's on this forum or anywhere else, the problem is far deeper than it may appear to you. Ajuga Turkestanica extract itself, needs to be promoted first, Indians did 5 figure investments into promotion of Ashwagandha. You said you gonna do it with $2.000 in your pocket. Good luck with that, but start with paying the rent on AM first.
3) The way you talk to people on here, is the worst representation Bioton could prolly get.

Max
Oooo fire

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bek,

Max
lol...some people are their own worst enemy

good post, max...reps on recharge!!!

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bek is cool in my book , he pretty much liked every post in this thread. Lol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes you are right that filtering helps improve the color, but how not to loose the tiny 2% of Ecdysteroids in the whole plant? We know how to do it :) so if one who is not capable to do better extraction, does just one cycle of extraction because afraid of loosing the key component, but this automatically results in having a lot of side phyto substances( normally turns into dark green at time of extraction) in the final extract powder. To produce 1kg of ATE with 30% of total sum of Ecdysteroids one needs 100 kg of dried or 700 kg of fresh plant.
I recommend you guys to visit our www bioton.uz , you can find a lot of info not only about ATE but of many other products we produce and our partners. By the way I can't understand why Danes so jelous to my statement that we produce the best ATE extract, because here I openly said that I represent Bioton, so my reasons are quite clear.:):)
Let me make this as clear as possible to you:

YOU BROUGHT THE BOLD CLAIMS SO YOU NEED TO PROVIDE THE PROOF! Do you understand this?

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, I do understand that my statement nust be proved. Therefore, I said very shortly I will share with you with very interesting information , which also will be available at corporate web site.

My belief or claim that one product is the best, one does not make it the absolute truth , and all of you should not accepte it for granted.:).

I am trying to be consumer friendly , if the clients want to know the difference between Coca cola and Pepsi Cola, I think they have to know the difference to make the coorect choice that suits them.

So all these aspects of product presentation, including certificates , partners, and results of our R&D soon to be available at our corporate web site. And I will inform you accordingly.
What you think of company: Boldanic . Com
Also Im confused to how you sell your products to international customers. All on site - not visited yet?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Turkesterone looks amazing on paper. LG Sciences Mesobolin contains a mix of Ecdysterone and Turkesterone. I think it makes for an amazing product when stacked with other natural products like Prohormones or even creatine. Hi-Tech uses quality ingredients and has been selling natural steroidal ingredients for nearly 20 years.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Turkesterone looks amazing on paper. LG Sciences Mesobolin contains a mix of Ecdysterone and Turkesterone. I think it makes for an amazing product when stacked with other natural products like Prohormones or even creatine. Hi-Tech uses quality ingredients and has been selling natural steroidal ingredients for nearly 20 years.
Just read some of your other posts, clear to me you are a rep for Hi-Tech, so makes sense you saying all there products are great!! Ps dont see any mention of the word” ecdysterone” in ingredients on the lg science site under product mesobolin.. so hence already your words in this specific forum cannot fully trust..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you fundamentally incapable of refraining from mentioning prohormones in every single thread? And saying things that are VERY misleading about them. No one considers prohormones "natural supplements." You can try to pervert the wording and definitions, but if prohormones are "natural supplements" because they are naturally occurring, then exogenous testosterone is also "natural."

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry Eric but this is actually not true.
What If I told you mesobolin does not contain Turkesterone at all ?(HPLC) tested!
Natural products such as prohormones ? Testosterone , GH, Insulin etc are also natural but it does not make me "natural" if I take them..

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
In for bold claims and ish like that.

jt75

jt75

Awards
  • Established
I yes you right at the moment , therefore I said that all information requested at this forum will be duly available at our corporate web site.

It is good that there are such forms where one can immidiately get the feed back from the consumers and understand their needs and interests. Thank you.
Your website doesn't even work, it's not online

baxmax

Awards
EricMarchewitz

Eric. don't get me wrong, I have nothing against prohormones or LG Sciences products. Turkesterone (Ajuga Turk. extract) is a great compound, studies proven it (in vivo/in vitro), human studies, I've a study sent to us by ICPS/Syrov, they've been assessing athletes and recorded the improvement they made on ATE/Ecdy cycle. Lots of studies are yet to be translated into English tho...=(
I'm not familiar with Pro-hormones, as far as I know, pro-hormone cycle should be followed by PCT, it's not a female-friendly product (due to androgenic side effects), not too many people are willing to mess with hormones or pro-hormones in general. After weighing pros and cons a consumer will make informed choice which path to choose : staying natty with one of the best natty substances the market can offer or "juice up".

I definitely wanna learn a bit more about Mesobolin:

The quote below was copied from here :
https://lgsciences.com/collections/non-hormonal-anabolics/products/mesobolin-250
" There is one particular region of Uzbekistan which is the only place in the world where the right genus of the Ajuga Turkestanica plant has ever been successfully cultivated. The process is very labor intensive and consequently the finished extract is expensive to produce. The growing, harvesting and processing are all still very carefully government controlled and only a strictly limited amount of the finished extract is allowed to be purchased in bulk by a select few companies outside of Uzbekistan. Our raw material supplier ICPE is privileged to be one of those few companies."

1) What's ICPE?
2) Any data on where was their RCE and ATE sourced from?

To me, it seems like they wanted to say they get it from ICPS, but made that mistake intentionally, so we can't accuse them of .... "misinformation"?

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I yes you right at the moment , therefore I said that all information requested at this forum will be duly available at our corporate web site.

It is good that there are such forms where one can immidiately get the feed back from the consumers and understand their needs and interests. Thank you.
So far you’ve blustered and advertised. I think this is spam according to the board rules. Just my 2 cents.

You should be a sponsor to push anything in here. I’d be sanctioned doing the same if Vein Nutrition didn’t pay our dues.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Danes

Didn't you say (when we were talking about TruTurk) that in order for it to possibly impart "gainzzzzz" - the dosages would end up running in the $300-$600 a "cycle" range? (I forget the exact number, but it was double or triple Tonvera's recommeneded dosing, at their price).

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes

Didn't you say (when we were talking about TruTurk) that in order for it to possibly impart "gainzzzzz" - the dosages would end up running in the $300-$600 a "cycle" range? (I forget the exact number, but it was double or triple Tonvera's recommeneded dosing, at their price).
Tonvara tabs/caps are just 100mg each and the price in UK is pretty high so a good cycle is expencive.
Boldanic has totaly different price and its 200mg caps :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EricMarchewitz

Eric. don't get me wrong, I have nothing against prohormones or LG Sciences products. Turkesterone (Ajuga Turk. extract) is a great compound, studies proven it (in vivo/in vitro), human studies, I've a study sent to us by ICPS/Syrov, they've been assessing athletes and recorded the improvement they made on ATE/Ecdy cycle. Lots of studies are yet to be translated into English tho...=(
I'm not familiar with Pro-hormones, as far as I know, pro-hormone cycle should be followed by PCT, it's not a female-friendly product (due to androgenic side effects), not too many people are willing to mess with hormones or pro-hormones in general. After weighing pros and cons a consumer will make informed choice which path to choose : staying natty with one of the best natty substances the market can offer or "juice up".

I definitely wanna learn a bit more about Mesobolin:

The quote below was copied from here :
https://lgsciences.com/collections/non-hormonal-anabolics/products/mesobolin-250
" There is one particular region of Uzbekistan which is the only place in the world where the right genus of the Ajuga Turkestanica plant has ever been successfully cultivated. The process is very labor intensive and consequently the finished extract is expensive to produce. The growing, harvesting and processing are all still very carefully government controlled and only a strictly limited amount of the finished extract is allowed to be purchased in bulk by a select few companies outside of Uzbekistan. Our raw material supplier ICPE is privileged to be one of those few companies."

1) What's ICPE?
2) Any data on where was their RCE and ATE sourced from?

To me, it seems like they wanted to say they get it from ICPS, but made that mistake intentionally, so we can't accuse them of .... "misinformation"?
I asked this their Rep but got no answer...

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
What If I told you mesobolin does not contain Turkesterone at all ?(HPLC) tested!
Natural products such as prohormones ? Testosterone , GH, Insulin etc are also natural but it does not make me "natural" if I take them..
Well, obviously take that up with the manufacturer. :) I just use the stuff.

I assume that the extract will have Turkesterone in it but perhaps I am wrong on that.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
As I said it would be good the consumers of Turkesterone will have more transparent information about ATE and Turkesterone. So we shall do our best to make such information maximum available to fans if Turkesterone.
Let me put this another way. If you are here to “educate” on a product your company manufactures but not for retail.

This leaves it as being for direct sales to the consumer wholesale or to other supplement companies. Savvy!?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, obviously take that up with the manufacturer. :) I just use the stuff.

I assume that the extract will have Turkesterone in it but perhaps I am wrong on that.
And I bet you will love quality Ajuga T. Standardized for 10% Turkesterone,10% Ecdysterone and 10% other ecdysteroids :)

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Are you fundamentally incapable of refraining from mentioning prohormones in every single thread? And saying things that are VERY misleading about them. No one considers prohormones "natural supplements." You can try to pervert the wording and definitions, but if prohormones are "natural supplements" because they are naturally occurring, then exogenous testosterone is also "natural."
I am not following your logic here. Vitamin C is natural yet is manufactured in a lab yet is identical structurally to the vitamin C in our bodies. lol

You need to calm down partner! This is an internet forum and the whole point is to have spirited discussions. I also notice you don't respond to my points.

Why don't you consider herbs with estrogenic compounds as a "danger" to people under 21 for example?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
And I bet you will love quality Ajuga T. Standardized for 10% Turkesterone,10% Ecdysterone and 10% other ecdysteroids :)
I am sure I would. I have always been interested in it, but stayed away due to not exactly knowing what I am taking (lots of debate on what makes a good ecdysterone product).

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am sure I would. I have always been interested in it, but stayed away due to not exactly knowing what I am taking (lots of debate on what makes a good ecdysterone product).
It is really one of best natural things you can take. And it has plenty of health benefits too :)

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
It is really one of best natural things you can take. And it has plenty of health benefits too :)
For sure, I am a big fan of ecdysterones in general. Especially for guys under 21!

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not following your logic here. Vitamin C is natural yet is manufactured in a lab yet is identical structurally to the vitamin C in our bodies. lol

You need to calm down partner! This is an internet forum and the whole point is to have spirited discussions. I also notice you don't respond to my points.

Why don't you consider herbs with estrogenic compounds as a "danger" to people under 21 for example?
My friend, I think it is best we drop this subject. I have made my points ad nauseam about the practical significance of the "estrogenic" effects of natural supplements, as well as the overwhelming consensus that the potential adverse effects from PH use is greater than natural testosterone boosters. If you are convinced that prohormones are somehow safer than natural testosterone boosters, that's your opinion. I have stated many times why I strongly disagree, and why the overwhelming consensus in published research agrees with me, and that the majority of forum members agree with me. I will not argue further with you, but I will take the time to say that I disagree with you when the issue is brought up, particularly to new, inexperienced lifters. We can agree to disagree at that point, but I want people to be as educated as possible.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
That's fine with me! I don't disagree with you wanting to educate and I applaud your commitment to educating people about the benefits and liabilities of any supplement.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Danes and/or baxmax

Can anybody tell me how to order Exubol from Boldanic website for shipping to Europe cause their website only allows US shipping addresses during ordering process?

Sent them email yesterday asking if they can send me a manual invoice to pay them manually to Paypal but looks like they not care to reply.

Tried to buy from their ebay store but for 1 bottle of Exubol and 1 bottle Tribulyze they want to charge me 2 shipping rates without allowing to ship 2 bottles of 2 products in same parcel.

Very weird way to turn off international clients from buying their products hmm.

Wanted to write this reply in Boldanic subforum but their threads not allow replies.

This has me looking now at Tonvara's website since their support and shipping is superb just sucks to pay double price.

Weird Boldanic support not even replies to emails - if they wouldn't be 50% cheaper than Tonvara I wouldn't even bother writing this reply.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes and/or baxmax

Can anybody tell me how to order Exubol from Boldanic website for shipping to Europe cause their website only allows US shipping addresses during ordering process?

Sent them email yesterday asking if they can send me a manual invoice to pay them manually to Paypal but looks like they not care to reply.

Tried to buy from their ebay store but for 1 bottle of Exubol and 1 bottle Tribulyze they want to charge me 2 shipping rates without allowing to ship 2 bottles of 2 products in same parcel.

Very weird way to turn off international clients from buying their products hmm.

Wanted to write this reply in Boldanic subforum but their threads not allow replies.

This has me looking now at Tonvara's website since their support and shipping is superb just sucks to pay double price.

Weird Boldanic support not even replies to emails - if they wouldn't be 50% cheaper than Tonvara I wouldn't even bother writing this reply.
Weird, I sent them a mail and they made a manual PayPal invoice within a day. I would just be a little bit more patient.

I ordered three bottles back then. I had to buy customs back then. But still much cheaper than Tonvara.

I am currently running Tonvara w/AmberBoost. Might be placebo, but at 4 caps definitely more pumped and better recovery than with their older version without AmberBoost

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes and/or baxmax

I bet baxmax will help you with this :)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weird, I sent them a mail and they made a manual PayPal invoice within a day. I would just be a little bit more patient.

I ordered three bottles back then. I had to buy customs back then. But still much cheaper than Tonvara.

I am currently running Tonvara w/AmberBoost. Might be placebo, but at 4 caps definitely more pumped and better recovery than with their older version without AmberBoost
After just 4 days it will not provide any better pumps. Have you been eating more carbs last days etc ? :)

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After just 4 days it will not provide any better pumps. Have you been eating more carbs last days etc ? :)
I am not saying 4 days? At 4 caps/day. I'm three weeks in.

I ran Tonvaras stuff several times before, so I have some comparison of values.

I still have to run boldanic. I have three bottles at home. Will run it at 5 caps/day I think.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not saying 4 days? At 4 caps/day. I'm three weeks in.

I ran Tonvaras stuff several times before, so I have some comparison of values.

I still have to run boldanic. I have three bottles at home. Will run it at 5 caps/day I think.
Ahh sorry My eyes are not optimal today haha

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What's up with mesobolin? Ingredient profile looks awesome but fishy and no reviews.

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
I personally have never really had luck with ecdysterones in general. I do believe that they work but I think it's a slow pathway that takes a lot of time and for older men should be combined with other things.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally have never really had luck with ecdysterones in general. I do believe that they work but I think it's a slow pathway that takes a lot of time and for older men should be combined with other things.
Improving absorption,adsorption,
solublity and bioavailability can make a huge difference :)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Nice to hear that!

baxmax

Awards
EricMarchewitz

I believe, that "slower", but steadier gains is a better pathway for the majority of fitness/bodybuilding enthusiasts. Unless you are a person wanting to become a professional bodybuilder and trying different substances with similar side-effects isn't even a choice.

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So if im 237 train 5 days a week, hi volume. I eat 180 g of protein daily and currently only take a pre workout w/ creatine mono. How much boldanic tukesterone mg a day is recommended if I run a 15% calorie deficit to recomp?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So if im 237 train 5 days a week, hi volume. I eat 180 g of protein daily and currently only take a pre workout w/ creatine mono. How much boldanic tukesterone mg a day is recommended if I run a 15% calorie deficit to recomp?
That is very difficult to say. I think it may be best to try and see how it works for you (dose etc).
You are a big guy and I would start with 1g daily. (5 caps) exubol. :)

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Im planning on taking a break from hormones for a year so boldanic is what its going to be most likely.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im planning on taking a break from hormones for a year so boldanic is what its going to be most likely.
I am not company rep nor azzlicking anyone but I can bet you would love Tribulyze (high quality tribulus which really gives amazing libido, well being +++) and Exubol which gives energy, plenty of health benefits, anabolic effect +++

I am huge ecdysteroid fan and have been a fan many years( it goes back to 2003-2004). It is one of best natural things you can take. I am very happy Boldanic is bringing us genuine quality. Not only good quality but dosed well too

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can't afford mega dose but plan on doing 2 capsules 4 times a day. If that doesn't do it its just to expensive for me.

00A

00A

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am not company rep nor azzlicking anyone but I can bet you would love Tribulyze (high quality tribulus which really gives amazing libido, well being +++) and Exubol which gives energy, plenty of health benefits, anabolic effect +++

I am huge ecdysteroid fan and have been a fan many years( it goes back to 2003-2004). It is one of best natural things you can take. I am very happy Boldanic is bringing us genuine quality. Not only good quality but dosed well too
Taking Exubol + Trib + Ecd

Bought OL Ep1logue, would it be overkill to combine? Thoughts?

So far finished one bottle of Exubol and Ecd, no side effects so far