Trying to Learn Various Test Boosters?

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
I've been stalking this forum for a few days now & just signed up yesterday. I am a 47 year old bodybuilder & have been lifting for 30 years. I haven't competed in 3 years but I'm hoping to in the fall. Being in my 40's I've been experimenting with some natural test boosters...primarily tribulus, which I noticed a slight increase in energy which translated to muscle & strength gains. I've always used it in pill form but just found a great deal on bulk tribulus powder that has good reviews. But also reading the forum I see many people not supporting tribulus? Also, reading this forum I have learned about DAA & just purchased some bulk powder from the same place. Will these 2 boosters work well together?

Since much of the information I've searched has been scattered & mixed reviews...can someone recommend a good place to start to learn about natural test boosters? Or maybe provide your recommendations based on experience/research?

Thank you for the help!!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Meh Tribulus. It's not too good for much except libido.

I'd look into:
PES Anabeta/Anabeta Elite
Performax Labs AlphaMax
Forskolin
NLA T-Blast
Bulk d-Aspartic acid

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Meh Tribulus. It's not too good for much except libido.

I'd look into:
PES Anabeta/Anabeta Elite
Performax Labs AlphaMax
Forskolin
NLA T-Blast
Bulk d-Aspartic acid
THanks for the quick reply!! I looked into forskolin but each brand had different dosages & wasn't sure which one would be best? I'll check out the others you mentioned...thanks!!

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
THanks for the quick reply!! I looked into forskolin but each brand had different dosages & wasn't sure which one would be best? I'll check out the others you mentioned...thanks!!
Analyzed Supplements Forskolin is what you want. Dosage varies between 50mg - 100mg a day.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah Trib won't do much for boosting Test but it is great if you want a boost in libido.

I'd opt for SNS Na-DAA + Alphamax and something like Erase.

Other good stacks are:

Anabeta + DAA + Erase
DAA + Growth Factor XT
DAA + inhibit P
AlphaMax + Anabeta
Alphamax Solo
DAA + Endosurge Turbo + Erase or Inhibit P
Growth Factor XT + DAA + Erase
Forskolin adds value to any stack
or any of the above Solo

All of these are good for mood support, supporting free + total test + improved sleep amounst other things.

If increasing strength is also a goal of yours, Xgels is a great option as well.

There are literally so many viable options that I could keep listing but then that would just leave you more confused. Just throwing ideas your way.

Look around current threads (such as the new goodies thread) to see if any of those sound like something you might want to try out. For a nice strength + test support stack I recommend Xgels + DAA + Erase.

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of Alphamax.....I just picked up a bottle of this at a good price at GRN. This will be my first time trying it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
That's awesome, everyone has been loving it, let us know how it goes for you!

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Thank you Jiigzz for that list!!!! That's a lot to bite off...so to speak! LOL I think I will start with just the DAA & the tribulus powder. It may not increase test but it did have a positive effect on me. I will also be taking ALCAR which I know isn't a "test" booster but I read that many people taking it with some of these products...

Thanks again everyone for the help!!

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Thanks...I've been buying most of my supplements from prosource.net....I like their own brand on many of their products. I'm lactose intolerant so isolate is a bit pricey at most places...however I have been trying Carnivore with GREAT results!

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been stalking this forum for a few days now & just signed up yesterday. I am a 47 year old bodybuilder & have been lifting for 30 years. I haven't competed in 3 years but I'm hoping to in the fall. Being in my 40's I've been experimenting with some natural test boosters...primarily tribulus, which I noticed a slight increase in energy which translated to muscle & strength gains. I've always used it in pill form but just found a great deal on bulk tribulus powder that has good reviews. But also reading the forum I see many people not supporting tribulus? Also, reading this forum I have learned about DAA & just purchased some bulk powder from the same place. Will these 2 boosters work well together?

Since much of the information I've searched has been scattered & mixed reviews...can someone recommend a good place to start to learn about natural test boosters? Or maybe provide your recommendations based on experience/research?

Thank you for the help!!
Trib will only increase libido but not test. Grab some SNS DAA caps and Growth Factor XT~great stack. You may also want to look into X-Gels . Its not a test booster but in great for strength gains and size

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thank you Jiigzz for that list!!!! That's a lot to bite off...so to speak! LOL I think I will start with just the DAA & the tribulus powder. It may not increase test but it did have a positive effect on me. I will also be taking ALCAR which I know isn't a "test" booster but I read that many people taking it with some of these products...

Thanks again everyone for the help!!
No problem! Its just some ideas for future runs that you might like to consider. Your libido will be sky high with that stack for sure!

ALCAR is awesome for cognition moreso than anything mind you

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
No problem! Its just some ideas for future runs that you might like to consider. Your libido will be sky high with that stack for sure!

ALCAR is awesome for cognition moreso than anything mind you
I have read that ALCAR also helps with Treating symptoms of age-related testosterone deficiency & possibly increases sperm count in older men (4000mg)? I believe it increases blood flow which may help with ED. Also, it does help with Alzheimer’s disease & late-life depression...

I remember when I competed in my last show my trainer who is a natural pro bodybuilder, had me taking ALCAR for my contest diet...If I remember correctly it had something to do with increasing vascularity but I can't remember what he said...I was taking it with CLR both morning & pre-workout...

FYI...even before Trib my libido was always high! LOL An old girlfriend broke up with me because I wanted too much sex! LOL

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good question. Wasn't planning on too but I may just change my mind.
log it that would be awesome. I recommended it to a bunch of my buddies and they had great results.

I'm counting down the days till I can start another run.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fadogia is one of my personal favorite ingredients for boosting test, might want to look into Tropinol XP, I'm also a big fan of bulbine

either of them will stack well with DAA, Tropinol XP will give you the added benefits of solid pumps as well

cbsharpe

Awards
  • Established
log it that would be awesome. I recommended it to a bunch of my buddies and they had great results.

I'm counting down the days till I can start another run.
Sounds good amigo!

mikespe

mikespe

Awards
Test boosters are a waste of time if you are already in normal range. Check out this Layne Norton video for some insight. This has been known for some time, so it is surprising that it isn't more widely discussed.
Thanks for the link. I've been a fan of layne for a couple years now and he has good videos. But I don't always agree with him. I do agree that just because you double your testosterone it doesn't mean you will double muscle mass. But I do think increased testosterone does make some difference. Plus being almost 50 it's a natural fact as men that our testosterone does in fact decrease. But certain things can factor in. Doing heavy squats & deadlifts can stimulate test production. SOME test boosters can increase production as well. But based on what I've read so far it could mean libido increases or blood serum increases....that's the confusing part. Like I mentioned I've Been using tribulus for about 7 months now and have noticed a difference. Yet research says it only effects libido. But even if it's just increased energy or even placebo...isn't that STILL a good thing?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the link. I've been a fan of layne for a couple years now and he has good videos. But I don't always agree with him. I do agree that just because you double your testosterone it doesn't mean you will double muscle mass. But I do think increased testosterone does make some difference. Plus being almost 50 it's a natural fact as men that our testosterone does in fact decrease. But certain things can factor in. Doing heavy squats & deadlifts can stimulate test production. SOME test boosters can increase production as well. But based on what I've read so far it could mean libido increases or blood serum increases....that's the confusing part. Like I mentioned I've Been using tribulus for about 7 months now and have noticed a difference. Yet research says it only effects libido. But even if it's just increased energy or even placebo...isn't that STILL a good thing?
I don't disagree with your comments, and I have been down this long journey for quite some time. I've been running labs for about 4 years now on a constant basis (I've been on TRT for 3) and there is no doubt that there can be some placebo effects. I just wanted to point out that people need to understand the correlation between test boosters and thinking that this is really working as advertised. That is not to say that there aren't some supplements that increase free test, which is really what we want.

Xxmatt

Xxmatt

Awards
I personally love tribulus for libido. Zma for sleep and recovery, and daa for test/energy/strength. Love that stack. All three for a whopping $30