Truth Time - need sage advice - T Low?

eaglethree

Awards
So I guess it is past time to start the conversation and ask the questions:

Stats:
6’1”
BF 12%

This week:
Total Test: 418 ng/dl (ref range: 250-1100)
Free Test: 75.6 pg/ml (ref range: 35.0 – 155)

Been getting blood work done off and on to determine what is going on. My average for the past two years has been 421 Total and 69.1 Free. The only time that I have had it move out of that range was with a round of HCG from an anti-aging doc and a round of Trib (not a big boost from that).

In the past two years the workouts are going NOWHERE. Im forever stuck at the same lift weight and any real attempt at going higher only results in injury and that is just a vicious cycle that is not ideal. I thought some of the issue would be overtraining, as I was lifting 3x per week and swimming 2x. So while studying for my EMT this last fall/spring I dialed it back to lifting 2x per week only, and the blood work results remain, weak lifts too – I’m busting it to power clean 150 anymore. That is sad, but who knows where I would be if I just sat on my butt.

Where do I go from here? Where would you go from here? I am about 3 steps from a round of PH’s to get off the hump, but still thinking on it. Anyone been in this boat and jacked the T production back up successfully?

Thanks for your help.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Based on just those numbers, you aren't a candidate and a doc wouldn't prescribe to you. You are explaining a training issue, not a health/feeling one. Try training differently or see about going another "route".

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried natural test boosters? FINAFLEX have a line of products that could help you out.

Revolution PCT - will cut your estrogen, thus causing a rise in test productions.
FREE Test - daa product that is shown to raise test
(together they stack very nicely)

Mass 550 is our newest all natural product - which is receiving excellent feedback.

How is your nutrition? Are you eating enough (yet clean) to grow?

Also try changing up your workouts. If you find you are not progressing, use a different approach. There are many different avenue's you can use.