Trusted Brands...

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
I personally have never used any of APPNUT products. But I HAVE seen someone blowup and transform while using IGF-2.

Would that product provide muscle gains, full muscles and strength?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I personally have never used any of APPNUT products. But I HAVE seen someone blowup and transform while using IGF-2.

I love the sleepquality i get from it

ClarkKent

Awards
Uncut will always be in my rotation of pre workouts. Love it

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I see that APPNUT has been busy reformulating etc. Which is good. Just seemed like they were in the dark there for a minute.

I'd like the give Hemavol a shot again from IForce.

Looking for a nonstim preW.

So far it's PES High Volume, MAN Sports NooPump, IForce Hemavol.

I wish FinaFlex would make something like this.

I REALLY need to lay off stims for a while.

But don't want to stop using PreWorkouts.
Out of the three you suggested, high volume all the way. High volume uses higher doses of any ingredients compatible between the three,and is a more complete product overall. No ingredients are there as label fillers, and you get bang for your buck (you can use 1 scoop of high volume and still get noticeable results).

Uncut will always be in my rotation of pre workouts. Love it
I'm disappointed to see it going too!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Does IForce make any muscle builder's?

Like natty anabolics or muscle size and strength enhancers?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What IS the deal with APPNUT?

You never see anything about that company.

Why are they so overall quiet? Usually?

I've always wanted to give I-GF2 a shot but always held off. APPNUT has me up and down on wanting to try them.

What about them being considered trusted?
I can't speak for what's going on with the company, as I haven't been with them for a long time, but I do know that ownership changed a couple of years ago and only know Dirk of the team.

IGF-2 is an AWESOME product and was my first favourite ever and still the ONLY natural Growth Hormone booster that works with my body - actually got a bottle at the Arnold this year and used it!

As far as being trusted, definitely, as Dirk is one of my top three trusted formulators and someone I wouldn't hesitate to beta-test a product for without any questions.

They just don't have reps on this board anymore.

I've always been a big fan of AppNut, but they focus much more on other boards (BB.com specifically). Which sucks, because that forum sucks lol.

I think they've been doing a lot of reformulating too, so I don't know how much personal experience I have with their products anymore. All I know is that Free Test, IGF-2, N.O. Uptake, Drive, and Uncut all treated me very well every time I used any of them.
IGF-2 and Drive are excellent. Also RPM - especially if stacked with Drive. And I loved Lipotrophin-PM as well - stacked with IGF-2 for sleep.

never been a fan of Drive. actually hated it (for the price). But huge fan of IGF 2, Free Test and Lit up
Personally love Drive - best product ever re ENDURANCE for me (next closest Cre-02).

Weird, I loved drive personally. Dose it at 8 a day though so it does get pricey.
It can if you're an individual with more mass - I only have to dose four caps a day LOL

IGF-2 can assist re "muscle gains, full muscles and strength", yes - however, don't rely on a PRODUCT to do the work for you, and chances are that the "someone" you saw "blowup and transform while using IGF-2" was training and eating for it as well.

I love the sleepquality i get from it
Yes - when I first used IGF-2 it was the first time I ever got decent sleep!

~Rosie~

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like I heard a while back that Dirk had left App Nut...?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
From when I was there, he didnt ever leave...he just sold the company and was purely the product formulator. Maybe things have changed since then, not sure.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
never been a fan of Drive. actually hated it (for the price). But huge fan of IGF 2, Free Test and Lit up
I really liked Drive, but agree that the price kept me away. I remember when it first came out and my Vitamin Shoppe would carry the little sample sizes by the counter for really cheap, so I'd go in and buy about 10 of them every other week to stock up.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yeah i mean one bottle was like $55 for endurance..... i mean id rather swim a few times a week for free to increase my endurance

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When was that? I saw Dirk back in March (I know, doesn't feel that long ago, even if it is) and he was still with them, albeit only formulating.

~Rosie~

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When was that? I saw Dirk back in March (I know, doesn't feel that long ago, even if it is) and he was still with them, albeit only formulating.

~Rosie~
Seems like it was within the last several months...maybe it was a forum rumor though, lol...

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
No he did leave Appnut. Not sure who they're new formulator is now...

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Truenutrition
LG Sciences
ProH:
**** ( in past, maybe now too)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Truenutrition
LG Sciences
ProH:
**** ( in past, maybe now too)
Always strong when two of your choices aren't even allowed to be discussed here lol.

Are you SURE they are trustworthy?! :)

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I can confirm Dirk did indeed leave App nut.
Yes I used to rep for them, for 8 years to be exact. So I got the email when he was leaving. It was back in Sept of this year. They still have a very good team in place so I think you'll still see some excellent products from them.

drinkyboy

Awards
  • Established
I logged lit up and used it for a while after that. Enjoyed that product very much

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Yet Olympus Labs picks it up for their lineup lol.

Just wondering if APPNUT has any muscle builders strength inducers etc.

That's what I thought IGF-2 was somewhat used for.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Can't really comment on what other companies do regarding stuff like that :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I used to rep for them, for 8 years to be exact. So I got the email when he was leaving. It was back in Sept of this year. They still have a very good team in place so I think you'll still see some excellent products from them.
I have been "out of the supplement loop" for a long time, but Dirk was definitely THE formulator for AppNut. There are some excellent products there though, yes.

Why did they ever get rid of "the one" PH?
It was a decision made when all the "bans" started coming into play.

IGF-2 is a natural Growth Hormone booster and can be used to assist in making gains, yes. HGHup, FREE TEST, etc. can also be used to assist re such goals. Just remember that products should SUPPLEMENT training AND nutrition for gains (or whatever goal you want, really) and not be the PRIMARY thing "relied" upon to achieve them.

~Rosie~

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
The companies that will get my business go forawrd:

PES
AS
EBF
SNS
Myokem (Obviously)
Blue Star Nutraceuticals (Really underrated company, imo)
Komodo
Molecular Nutrition

Completely forgot Cellucor.. Cor-Whey FTW

And BPS! Love AdrenoSurge and DCP

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for all the PES love!!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
By far for products I tried that actually work for me my No.1 vote goes to BLR = Black Lion Research.

ClarkKent

Awards
Lots of good companies, but I always end up going back to the same ones for all my needs:

- NOW
- PES
- Komodo
- Appnut
- SNS
- EvoMuse
- Controlled Labs
- etc. ;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 2
Supplements 20
Peptide/Research 2