TRT Cruise and Blast

Coldsteel333

Awards
So i just started TRT due to about 3 low labs for TT and FT and a failed restart. Im 36 now and have been feeling the low t symptoms for about 5 years. Full Disclousure when i was 28 i ran a couple PH's from primordial performance one being super drol and i also ran a 8 week cycle of test e 500 mg a week. Im going to be working on getting my labs and trt dialed in over the next 6 months to a year my question is since i no longer have to worry about shutdown and restarting since ill be on trt for life what is the best way to go about doing a blast cycle? Im assuming my doctor will want labs every so often so what is the best way to run a blast so nobody is the wiser. Also Any advice on how to handle Manage E going form 150 a week to 500 im sure will be different and do you agree with a 500 mg a week for my first blast. How many weeks should i run? Any thing i should stack with it to maximize gains? Really just looking for someone with experience doing a blast on trt that can shed some light on best practises.

hanslifts

Awards
Subbed as I'm basically contemplating the same exact thing.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alternating 8 weeks each phase is pretty standard. Adding an oral to the blast will make it much more effective in that time frame.

Coldsteel333

Awards
So 8 week blast. I was acctually looking into that and thinking about Anavar or Turinabol as they are not as harsh as some and have a low estrogentic conversion with i am prone to high e2. I also looked at deca but worried about the sexual sides and the fact that it lingers in your system a long time. If i did add an oral what would you add and at what dose?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So 8 week blast. I was acctually looking into that and thinking about Anavar or Turinabol as they are not as harsh as some and have a low estrogentic conversion with i am prone to high e2. I also looked at deca but worried about the sexual sides and the fact that it lingers in your system a long time. If i did add an oral what would you add and at what dose?
Depends on the goals but I like low dose (15mg) D-bol, M-sten or Superdrol.

Coldsteel333

Awards
Ive actually done a stand alone superdrol cycle and had to add tons of stuff for liver. how do these 3 stack up as far a liver harshness compared to the 2 i mentioned. My goal is mainly to recomp leaning more towards the loss of fat. But im not oppose to build more mass, boosting my metabolism then cutting later either. Just want something that not going to be as harsh on the body. My first look was winstrol but i ended up shying away form that because i heard it destroys your lipid profile. lowers hdl specifically

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-sten and Superdrol were very harsh on my liver. Low dose D-bol or Anavar are fairly mild in comparison. I haven't used Turinabol.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm blasting 300mg right now. My normal TRT is 100mg wk. 300 treats me so well and there are no sides or any bloating, just strength and hardness.

hanslifts

Awards
I'm blasting 300mg right now. My normal TRT is 100mg wk. 300 treats me so well and there are no sides or any bloating, just strength and hardness.
That's good to hear. I'm at 200 a week, was going to sit here for a couple of months, see how the bloods pan out, then "add a little on top" if everything goes well.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my favorite Test dose. Low sides and great gains. When I go higher I just get stronger faster but no real growth difference so adding an oral or anabolic is my best choice.

Coldsteel333

Awards
My trt is 150 split into 2 doses a week. Do you split the 300 up for less sides? How would you dose an ai if your not taking one for trt levels?

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My trt is 150 split into 2 doses a week. Do you split the 300 up for less sides? How would you dose an ai if your not taking one for trt levels?
I'd split the dose for 300 into 2-3 injections. AI dosing is very individual but .25mg Arimidex with each dose is a conservative start.

hanslifts

Awards
I'd split the dose for 300 into 2-3 injections. AI dosing is very individual but .25mg Arimidex with each dose is a conservative start.
You get the Arimidex from your doctor or source yourself? I ask because I was thinking about asking my doc for some. I don't have any estrogen-related sides yet, but wouldn't mind having it hand just in case.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You get the Arimidex from your doctor or source yourself? I ask because I was thinking about asking my doc for some. I don't have any estrogen-related sides yet, but wouldn't mind having it hand just in case.
Self sourced but is pharmacy grade since no required prescription here. High estrogen is very bad on the prostate even with good testosterone levels.

Coldsteel333

Awards
Would you even bother with labs for e2 at a 300 dose or just go with .25 and watch for signs of bloating or sour joints? Also not looking for a good source unless you want to PM me one lol. But when you say pharmaceutical grade what brand do you usually look for that is least likely to be bunk or over/under dosed.

Coldsteel333

Awards
How many weeks do you run the 300 before returning to your normal dose.

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm on prescribed TRT and 300 is my dosage. I'm one of the first hyper-excreters my MD has treated. 300mg/week keeps my at the high end of normal. I excrete TRT extremely fast. 200mgs/weekly doesn't required an AI in my case but I have low normal levels at that dose. I would do blood test and multiple injections to keep fluctuations down. It's the brand Arimidex but my country didn't require a prescription.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many weeks do you run the 300 before returning to your normal dose.
I run 8 weeks. I hold onto test very efficiently so this keeps me supra for entire week, I then simply drop back to 100mg.

Coldsteel333

Awards
after week 8 how many weeks does it take you to return to 100mg week baseline?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About 12-14 days based on my labs I took through a private lab company a couple years ago. Haven't checked since, but wanted an idea for TRT compliance with my doc.