Tropinol XP Triumph Stack - do I need to add an AI?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
The stack is: Tropinol XP with Intimidate

I am confused as to if an AI is included with TropinolXP or if I should include one starting a couple of weeks in?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why do you think you need an AI for a natural product?

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
I thought it was best to run an AI a couple of weeks into a natural test cycle (DAA, Activate extreme, bioforge etc.. etc..). Please correct me if I am wrong and let me know when taking an AI is appropriate. Thanks!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I thought it was best to run an AI a couple of weeks into a natural test cycle (DAA, Activate extreme, bioforge etc.. etc..). Please correct me if I am wrong and let me know when taking an AI is appropriate. Thanks!
It is not necessary, but something like Erase would further elevate your T:E ratio

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is not necessary, but something like Erase would further elevate your T:E ratio
Agreed would be a nice stack! Soon with intimidate srt being released an ai will be included in there!

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
just like coop and mike suggested,

if u want an AI i'd say pick up a bottle of erase and run it along side of trop xp.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
just like coop and mike suggested,

if u want an AI i'd say pick up a bottle of erase and run it along side of trop xp.
We know were right, thanks for pointing that out :p

UncleWade

UncleWade

Awards
  • Established
Agreed would be a nice stack! Soon with intimidate srt being released an ai will be included in there!
That reformulation into Intimidate SRT is going to be an absolute game changer - so excited to give it a try. Even more excited for the consumer since it'll be significantly more effective, with just as much NDMA, and will also still be the same price. :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That reformulation into Intimidate SRT is going to be an absolute game changer - so excited to give it a try. Even more excited for the consumer since it'll be significantly more effective, with just as much NDMA, and will also still be the same price. :)

Def agree.. very excited for this release. Tropinol XP + Intimidate SRT.. GOOD LORD!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How soon until Intimidate SRT?

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I like a mild channeling agent like I3C even with a natty stack.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as soon as Vaughn is proficient at changing diapers :p

last I heard was 4-6 weeks...but dont hold me to that...
I'm hoping for 1st week of april at the latest!

Mike