Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I saw his pre workout "marked" for $20 at GNC. Must not be that great
Wait... GNC sells things for under $20?! It can't be true.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait... GNC sells things for under $20?! It can't be true.
Deals like this appear when its the 1st sunday which falls on the 3rd calendar day, of a leap year where the sun set at 6:57pm and rose at 5:59am. You had to be one of the first 10 customers and had spent $200 on other over priced highly marketed products. Oh and of course only if you have a gold card. :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
After taking a couple days off (tried another pre, off day, etc) I jumped back on the Stimul8. Went for my normal 3/4sc but was forced due to meetings to take it a bit closer to my workout (15min pre). The difference is crazy when I take it earlier. Stim effect hit a little harder after the short break so there was definintely a tolerance factor with the non-building stimulants (ex - caffeine).

Focus and drive was spectacular once I got into my workout and things really started to kick in. Had a nice leg workout that I was able to power through a few minutes faster then normal. Lowered some of the weights but really focused on the squeeze and perfect form. Really feeling it today.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
After taking a couple days off (tried another pre, off day, etc) I jumped back on the Stimul8. Went for my normal 3/4sc but was forced due to meetings to take it a bit closer to my workout (15min pre). The difference is crazy when I take it earlier. Stim effect hit a little harder after the short break so there was definintely a tolerance factor with the non-building stimulants (ex - caffeine).

Focus and drive was spectacular once I got into my workout and things really started to kick in. Had a nice leg workout that I was able to power through a few minutes faster then normal. Lowered some of the weights but really focused on the squeeze and perfect form. Really feeling it today.
I'm normally drinking mine about ten minutes pre.....if I take it any earlier then that I get side tracked buzzing around around the house lol.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I'm normally drinking mine about ten minutes pre.....if I take it any earlier then that I get side tracked buzzing around around the house lol.
Ha I like to have that buzz going when I walk into the gym. that way i'm 100% focused from rep 1 and don't have to worry about wasting any effort at the beginning of the workout.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I take mine about 10 pre, and I may not have peaked by my first rep but I usually do 1 warmup exercise anyway and it seems as though by set 2 on that I am plenty fired up. More so if it's on the treadmill.

Might try taking it earlier tomorrow just to see what you're talking about...

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ha I like to have that buzz going when I walk into the gym. that way i'm 100% focused from rep 1 and don't have to worry about wasting any effort at the beginning of the workout.
Got ya.

I went back to ole reliable Ignite2 for my session yesterday. Still love that stuff :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Got ya.

I went back to ole reliable Ignite2 for my session yesterday. Still love that stuff :)
Never tried it. How does it compare as far as stimulant effects, pump, etc?

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This exactly - I end up helping other people around the house do sh*t. I like to take it and either head out for a warm up run or head in the garage and get the tunes lined up.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Never tried it. How does it compare as far as stimulant effects, pump, etc?
Less of a stim - but definitely there (and clean), more pump, and really nice focus.

The great thing about Ignite 2 - for me, is the deeper you get into the tub the more powerful you become with the Creatrona and Aminosterone being part of the formula.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Less of a stim - but definitely there (and clean), more pump, and really nice focus.

The great thing about Ignite 2 - for me, is the deeper you get into the tub the more powerful you become with the Creatrona and Aminosterone being part of the formula.
This sums it up.

I mean it's an overall amazing formula.....agmatine, Crea-Trona, aminos, aminosterone (daa amino metabolite), gplc.....goes on and on. And honestly for ME I sweat MORE with Ignite2.

Totally geared toward building lean mass.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Going to agree here. Any earlier I'd be jazzercising my way into the gym which would be rad to see but I'm just not that out going

Got ya.

Boom I'm digging this stuff myself.

This sums it up.

I mean it's an overall amazing formula.....agmatine, Crea-Trona, aminos, aminosterone (daa amino metabolite), gplc.....goes on and on. And honestly for ME I sweat MORE with Ignite2.

Totally geared toward building lean mass.
Great overall bbing pre for sure. Stimul8 still makes me sweat bullets tho

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I've had that happen many of times!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Light pull day yesterday. 2sc white pump, 3/4sc stimul8 30min pre.

Energy was a bit higher today and I had a nice surge when I got into the gym. The intensity of the energy faded fairly fast but the focus and mental connection that I had going was spectacular. I've also noticed increased stamina (also from the white pump) but I have seen this as well without it over the course of this run. I attribute this to the beta-alanine which seems to have reached a "saturation point" and is now helping every workout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Epic leg day today. Decided to try to mix 1/2sc stimul8 with 1sc jack3d advanced just to see. Set rep PR's in squats, leg presses, and felt better then ever in lunges. Overall amazing day. 1hr45min and I was still amped even though I couldn't walk. Focus and endurance are through the roof.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hmm...

Glad you had a great session!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Epic leg day today. Decided to try to mix 1/2sc stimul8 with 1sc jack3d advanced just to see. Set rep PR's in squats, leg presses, and felt better then ever in lunges. Overall amazing day. 1hr45min and I was still amped even though I couldn't walk. Focus and endurance are through the roof.
Gotta love the focus and endurance combo especially on leg day.

Congrats on the rep PRs Boonman77.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
3/4sc today for chest focused push day. Decided to add some drop sets as strength seemed a bit lower then normal (prob the diet tweaks/cuts I made over the weekend to account for some Easter eating that I actually ended up avoiding). I was about 1/2-1 rep short on my last set of almost all exercises so I just dropped once or twice and went for a big pump which was achieved.

Best focus I've had this far today. I didn't look at the clock once and just kept powering through set after set. Endurance is unbelievable at this point. With the exception of my 1hr:45min leg and back day I just never get tired. It's incredible. Not something I expected at all either.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3/4sc today for chest focused push day. Decided to add some drop sets as strength seemed a bit lower then normal (prob the diet tweaks/cuts I made over the weekend to account for some Easter eating that I actually ended up avoiding). I was about 1/2-1 rep short on my last set of almost all exercises so I just dropped once or twice and went for a big pump which was achieved.

Best focus I've had this far today. I didn't look at the clock once and just kept powering through set after set. Endurance is unbelievable at this point. With the exception of my 1hr:45min leg and back day I just never get tired. It's incredible. Not something I expected at all either.
I expected nothing less brotherman :) keep killing it!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
boom! there it is..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tuesday was off but I did some HIIT, yesterday was my light leg day.

I was dragging ass even after taking my stimul8 so while I was very focused and had a good overall (per the numbers) was not the best. It definitely lacked some intensity as evidence by the fact that it took me about 10minlonger then normal to complete.

Pull pump night tonight should be a blast.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Tuesday was off but I did some HIIT, yesterday was my light leg day.

I was dragging ass even after taking my stimul8 so while I was very focused and had a good overall (per the numbers) was not the best. It definitely lacked some intensity as evidence by the fact that it took me about 10minlonger then normal to complete.

Pull pump night tonight should be a blast.
These days happen brother especially on secondary leg days. You made it work regardless which is what counts.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
These days happen brother especially on secondary leg days. You made it work regardless which is what counts.
No matter what you can't go wrong with a leg day. Even a slow/bad one is crazy

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Last nights push workout was the exact opposite of the day before... from the moment I hit the door to the second I left I was totally amped to be there, into every movement, and just overall in a good mood. The workout reflected this in the numbers as well as I was able to bump up weights on pullups, wide grip pulldowns, and reverse grip pulldowns.

The energy I had lasted well after my workout which was perfect as I didn't eat much PWO due to going out to pick up the gf from her post-finals bar tour ha. We ended up staying out til 9 or so and I was barely tired until around 8:30p even though hadn't eaten since 12:30p. Really impressed with the longevity.

2sc white pump + 3/4sc stimul8 FTW.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last nights push workout was the exact opposite of the day before... from the moment I hit the door to the second I left I was totally amped to be there, into every movement, and just overall in a good mood. The workout reflected this in the numbers as well as I was able to bump up weights on pullups, wide grip pulldowns, and reverse grip pulldowns. The energy I had lasted well after my workout which was perfect as I didn't eat much PWO due to going out to pick up the gf from her post-finals bar tour ha. We ended up staying out til 9 or so and I was barely tired until around 8:30p even though hadn't eaten since 12:30p. Really impressed with the longevity. 2sc white pump + 3/4sc stimul8 FTW.
Nothing beats that Stimul8 hang time. Sounds like you totally killed it. Great feeling when everything is on point in the gym. Nice job!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Rough last two days in the gym. Friday was high volume push with shoulder focus. Half way through my dips I felt some sharp pain in my left pec so I stopped any other chest exercises for the day. Was still able to finish strong and was actually really into the workout so I didn't notice how bad it was until I got home. I blame the stimul8 for the excessive focus on the task at hand and not the pain ;) made sure I got a lot of rest last night and things felt a bit off this morn but better then last night so that's a start. Gonna take it easy and may skip any chest exercises on Mondays push day.

Today was high volume legs. I've noticed that taking stimul8 fasted (sat/sun workouts) I seem to get a much longer lasting energy and focus as well as some appetite suppression. This is perfect for my weekend workouts as they're the longest and hardest (high volume legs and high volume push). Today I was doing squats and after my thirds set was just walking around after and had a weird, breathtaking pain in my back. It was odd as it wasn't during the squats or anything and only hurt when I twisted a certain way. I was a bit nervous getting back under the bar for my next set but after lifting off and making sure everything seemed ok I finished up without issue. Decided to continue the workout and had no issues, just some nagging pain between sets, mostly when I was putting weights on the bar or leg press machine. Very weird. Been stretching out and stuff all day trying to pinpoint what bothers and helps but it's been kind of random and seems to have gotten better. Tomorrow will be the real test to see how I feel in the morning before my pull day and hockey game in the evening.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like the normal nagging aches that tend to come up from in bunches sometimes.

Good call on the stretching out. Done test and you'll be back to full steam.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Take it easy with the pec and back brother.

I like the stretching and foam rolling.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Back is completely fine as of yesterday evening. I was able to play my hockey game with no issues or even soreness. Seems like it was just a muscular knot or something of that type. Did a few sets of pushups this morning to test out the chest and they felt good as well but I'm still planning on taking it easy. Maybe just a few light sets for some activation but nothing heavy or to failure.

On a sad note, I scraped the bottom of the tub yesterday which means probably 10 or so more workouts for this tub.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Glad the backs feeling better. Finishing the tub or getting close is going to be a sad day, not looking forward to that. I guess I better just order some so I don't have to go through that.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back is completely fine as of yesterday evening. I was able to play my hockey game with no issues or even soreness. Seems like it was just a muscular knot or something of that type. Did a few sets of pushups this morning to test out the chest and they felt good as well but I'm still planning on taking it easy. Maybe just a few light sets for some activation but nothing heavy or to failure.

On a sad note, I scraped the bottom of the tub yesterday which means probably 10 or so more workouts for this tub.
It's on sale! 21.91 @ Nutraplanet

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/redefine-nutrition/stimul8-40-servings.html

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Took it easy on the chest yesterday and just did a big set of pushups, followed by 5 sets of bench with just 135 for some stretching and activation. Nothing crazy, 10-15 reps but all felt good (no pain) so that was a positive. Took my normal 3/4sc of stimul8 with 2 sc white pump 30 min pre. I felt like I had a pretty solid pump going even from the light bench work which tells me form was on point and that I got the activation I was looking for.

Still really enjoying the focus and motivation that I get once I hit the gym with this. While the stimulant effect has pretty much disappeared, the mental clarity and focus that have been present from the beginning remain. I almost feel like I'm taking a nootropic and not a pre workout. Unfortunately this is not a great thing on days where I need a good pick me up in the afternoon so I may try mixing in some extra caffeine (100mg or so) and/or beta alanine (tingles get me going) and see if that bring back some of the punch.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So yesterday was interesting... Took my normal 3/4sc of stimul8 about 15min before I was supposed to leave work... Right as I was closing up shop, I got into a conversation that went a lot longer then I expected. Needless to say I was all hyper and chatty towrds the latter half of the convo and was totally jacked up when i got to the gym as I had been basically suppressing energy for 30min already. Workout was great (legs) and I was able to complete it in a new record time which was even better. The key for me to really feel the energy for this is to make sure it kicks in before i get to the gym... seems like if i take it too close i get diminished effects so i will be taking my last few doses about 35min pre and giving myself another few min to really feel the energy.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chatty Kathy huh? :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yesterday was my push-low volume day. Took my normal 3/4sc a little earlier again and that's definintely the ticket for me personally. The stim effect is certainly more pronounced if I feel it kick in before starting my workout so this will be my go to dosing in the future. Focus was, great as usual, and I endurance was high even though I am physically and mentally pretty worn out lately.

Going forward, I'm going to take a week long break from the gym (keeping diet clean) to rest/heal/get my head straight. The last week or so my mood has been terrible and I've just felt tired and unmotivated most of the day so I think I need to work a break in (which will drive me insane, but is probably for the best long term). That said, I have about 6-8 doses of Stimul8 left that I'll be adding to the other tub that I picked up (tells you how much I've enjoyed it ;) ). I'll post up my final review below. Thanks again to all of the Finaflex boys for your support and the opportunity to log this!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Sounds like what you need. Thanks for tge detail and consistency buddy

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stimul8 Final Review

Per the finaflex guidelines: Rating Scale: 1 - 5 (5 being highest)

1) This product was easy to mix and I enjoyed the taste... 5/5
I had the tropical storm flavor and really enjoyed it. It has a nice, pina colada esque flavor that is plenty sweet, but not overpowering. I usually mix my pre workouts with 20-24oz water and the flavor was still very pronounced. I found this to be a perfect compliment to a pineapple flavor (was using white pump at the end). Mixability was also great. I tried 1/2-1scoop with various amounts of water and never had any issues. Dissolves very quickly, lightly colored, and no floaters or sinkers. I even sometimes left a little in the bottom of my shaker to flavor my water for the next morning ha.

2) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... 4/5
The only deduction here is in the mood category as I found that toward the end of my tub there was not much impact on improved mood (probably mostly due to me, not the product as I am pretty burnt out - thus the break coming up). The first week or two of dosing the energy was a huge rush, not jittery or cracked out, but smooth, building, and constant. I found that towards the end of the tub the "slap you in the face"/"get you out of your seat" energy dwindled, but rediscovered this to an extent by taking my doses a bit longer before my workout and having some time to really enjoy the effects outside of the gym, where the focus took over.

3) This product helped me power through my training sessions... 5/5
Something that I didn't expect from this was the endurance. I found myself wanting to always do more then I had planned on and was less tired leaving the gym regardless of how long I was there. Some of my weekend workouts lasted upwards of 90min and I was still chomping at the bit for more. There was no diminishing effects throughout the entire tub which was great.

4) This product enhanced my mental focus... 5/5
This was the stand-out area for me. I went in expecting this to be a simply "crazy stimmed"/"insane energy" type of pre that got me going, but not necessarily got my "into" my workouts. I was mistaken as the mental focus was by far the strongest I've experinced with any pre. I felt that I was able to connect better with my pump workouts especially and truly concentrate on each rep and proper form. The effects never went down even slightly through the entire tub, making this a true stand out.

5) This product had great thermogenic effects... 2/5
The one area that I did not notice too much of an impact, and even less toward the end of the tub. The first few doses did seem to get me warmed up slightly faster, but as time went on I seem to have built a tolerance or the effects simply diminished. Higher intensity workouts were no "sweatier" then normal so this was not a strong point for me.

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... 5/5
I've already bought another tub of my own. That should tell you all you need to know. For as many pre workouts as I have stocked up around the house to purchase another just to have on hand is a big deal for me. As a total stim junkie, I had expectations of a cracked out, nearly shaking energy but was surprised to find this was far superior as it gave not only cleaner, more lasting energy with no crash, but also top notch focus and endurance to power through long, hard workouts. I have put this right in to my top 3 all time pre's (along with c4 and og jack3d) and will have some on hand.

One other thing that needs to be noted and was not directly addressed in the proposed questions is the serving size / amount. I started as prescribed with 1/2 scoop and while this was ok, I wanted more from it. After bumping directly to 1 scoop and finding that it gave me all that I needed, I tried 3/4 scoop just to see. I was pleasantly surprised to find that 3/4 scoop had the same, if not better, effect as a full scoop. I was able to keep this dosing throughout the entire tub, with zero tolerance from an effect standpoint. The value created by only having to take 3/4sc or less is incredible for the price, making this not only a great product, but an extremely good value.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Per the finaflex guidelines: Rating Scale: 1 - 5 (5 being highest)

1) This product was easy to mix and I enjoyed the taste... 5/5
I had the tropical storm flavor and really enjoyed it. It has a nice, pina colada esque flavor that is plenty sweet, but not overpowering. I usually mix my pre workouts with 20-24oz water and the flavor was still very pronounced. I found this to be a perfect compliment to a pineapple flavor (was using white pump at the end). Mixability was also great. I tried 1/2-1scoop with various amounts of water and never had any issues. Dissolves very quickly, lightly colored, and no floaters or sinkers. I even sometimes left a little in the bottom of my shaker to flavor my water for the next morning ha.

2) This product was a great source of clean energy/good mood... 4/5
The only deduction here is in the mood category as I found that toward the end of my tub there was not much impact on improved mood (probably mostly due to me, not the product as I am pretty burnt out - thus the break coming up). The first week or two of dosing the energy was a huge rush, not jittery or cracked out, but smooth, building, and constant. I found that towards the end of the tub the "slap you in the face"/"get you out of your seat" energy dwindled, but rediscovered this to an extent by taking my doses a bit longer before my workout and having some time to really enjoy the effects outside of the gym, where the focus took over.

3) This product helped me power through my training sessions... 5/5
Something that I didn't expect from this was the endurance. I found myself wanting to always do more then I had planned on and was less tired leaving the gym regardless of how long I was there. Some of my weekend workouts lasted upwards of 90min and I was still chomping at the bit for more. There was no diminishing effects throughout the entire tub which was great.

4) This product enhanced my mental focus... 5/5
This was the stand-out area for me. I went in expecting this to be a simply "crazy stimmed"/"insane energy" type of pre that got me going, but not necessarily got my "into" my workouts. I was mistaken as the mental focus was by far the strongest I've experinced with any pre. I felt that I was able to connect better with my pump workouts especially and truly concentrate on each rep and proper form. The effects never went down even slightly through the entire tub, making this a true stand out.

5) This product had great thermogenic effects... 2/5
The one area that I did not notice too much of an impact, and even less toward the end of the tub. The first few doses did seem to get me warmed up slightly faster, but as time went on I seem to have built a tolerance or the effects simply diminished. Higher intensity workouts were no "sweatier" then normal so this was not a strong point for me.

6) I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family... 5/5
I've already bought another tub of my own. That should tell you all you need to know. For as many pre workouts as I have stocked up around the house to purchase another just to have on hand is a big deal for me. As a total stim junkie, I had expectations of a cracked out, nearly shaking energy but was surprised to find this was far superior as it gave not only cleaner, more lasting energy with no crash, but also top notch focus and endurance to power through long, hard workouts. I have put this right in to my top 3 all time pre's (along with c4 and og jack3d) and will have some on hand.

One other thing that needs to be noted and was not directly addressed in the proposed questions is the serving size / amount. I started as prescribed with 1/2 scoop and while this was ok, I wanted more from it. After bumping directly to 1 scoop and finding that it gave me all that I needed, I tried 3/4 scoop just to see. I was pleasantly surprised to find that 3/4 scoop had the same, if not better, effect as a full scoop. I was able to keep this dosing throughout the entire tub, with zero tolerance from an effect standpoint. The value created by only having to take 3/4sc or less is incredible for the price, making this not only a great product, but an extremely good value.
Your honest feedback is greatly appreciated Boonman77. Thanks again for your Consistency

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice review Boone.

I get the complete opposite feeling from #5, but we all react differently. Sounds like you needed an extra scoop. ;)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Nice review Boone.

I get the complete opposite feeling from #5, but we all react differently. Sounds like you needed an extra scoop. ;)
Ha I've heard that from others as well, just never seemed to do this for me. The only thing that really seems to heat me up is a giant, carb filled meal and something hot to drink ha. My body temp is pretty high naturally though so that could be the reason I don't seem much improvement here.