TRIPLE-THREAT SALE: CASEIN, BCAAs, BETA ALANINE - CHEAP!

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Our Triple Threat Sale Ends Friday, June 25th

Our Casein is highly ranked. In fact, on our Anabolic Minds sub-forum, one customer has this to say:

Chocolate Casein:
Taste 10/10: Best. Casein. Ever.
Mixability 10/10: Again, best mixing for a casein product and it wasn't nearly as thick as most
You simply CANNOT find a better price than this for 6lbs of a pure Micellar Casein (from milk protein) product.

Our BCAAs are micronized, and unflavored/unsweetened. They include a convenient scoop for you to measure out the suggested 5g dose. If you find a price less than $24.99 for a full kilo (200 servings) we will beat it by 5%.

Our Beta Alanine (Micro-Pure brand) is similarly micronized and packs a wollop for use as an endurance aid to buffer against lactic acid buildup during workouts. Our 1000g package contains 400 servings of 2.5g/each. Comes with dosing scoop.

As always, you will also find low price on whey, whey isolate, egg white, maltodextrin and of course, Trutein.

Any questions, please use our contact form, contact email, or phone number found on our website's contact page.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great opportunity, good prices

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
40$ for 6 lbs of casein.

Honestly, how does it taste/mix? I need casein but I cant have 6lbs of crap i cant drink.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Our Triple Threat Sale Ends Friday, June 25th

Our Casein is highly ranked. In fact, on our Anabolic Minds sub-forum, one customer has this to say:

You simply CANNOT find a better price than this for 6lbs of a pure Micellar Casein (from milk protein) product.

Our BCAAs are micronized, and unflavored/unsweetened. They include a convenient scoop for you to measure out the suggested 5g dose. If you find a price less than $24.99 for a full kilo (200 servings) we will beat it by 5%.

Our Beta Alanine (Micro-Pure brand) is similarly micronized and packs a wollop for use as an endurance aid to buffer against lactic acid buildup during workouts. Our 1000g package contains 400 servings of 2.5g/each. Comes with dosing scoop.

As always, you will also find low price on whey, whey isolate, egg white, maltodextrin and of course, Trutein.

Any questions, please use our contact form, contact email, or phone number found on our website's contact page.
40$ for 6 lbs of casein.

Honestly, how does it taste/mix? I need casein but I cant have 6lbs of crap i cant drink.
pretty solid review right here

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
pretty solid review right here
I didn't review anything?

It's a great buy, but having the luxary of sippin on some Nutrapro switching to something of lesser value is not something I really want to get into. Great price, but I just don't want a blender bottle full of mud.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was my review and it is really thin for a casein.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
That was my review and it is really thin for a casein.
So you would reccomend it? I just don't see the link to your review, I might be blind.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I gotcha, sorry about that, slow and tired today lol.

This is a great deal, I'm going to have to put an order in.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh no she dint'

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BCAA's

checking out your BCAA's, nice!....then noticied 'flat rate shipping' on all orders on top of the page....Dang! wish I had seen that yesterday before I ordered a tub of protein elsewhere....which was a good deal in and of itself...will prolly order the Bcaa's though...if I do, will add in the protein sampler....sorry mate!

Edit: flat rate of $6.95, added in the samples...shipping of the samples an additional $5....any way around that since they'd be in the same shipment?

JayV

Banned
Awards
These guys have some very good products. Their communication is top notch and they get orders out quickly.
I haven't tried their casein, but have tried both vanilla and chocolate isolates as well as choc. covered banana, choc. pnb cup, and vanilla trutein. The taste of all of these is very good and I could use any of them long term.
Everyone has their own taste preferences, but this is far and away better than the flavoring of Nutrapro to me.
Give them a try.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
checking out your BCAA's, nice!....then noticied 'flat rate shipping' on all orders on top of the page....Dang! wish I had seen that yesterday before I ordered a tub of protein elsewhere....which was a good deal in and of itself...will prolly order the Bcaa's though...if I do, will add in the protein sampler....sorry mate!

Edit: flat rate of $6.95, added in the samples...shipping of the samples an additional $5....any way around that since they'd be in the same shipment?
Schizm, when someone includes the samples in an existing, it automatically kicks in a S&H charge attached to the samples - a glitch that we have no idea how to work around :) But all orders include samples anyway, so there's no need to order the samples separately when placing an order.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Schizm, when someone includes the samples in an existing, it automatically kicks in a S&H charge attached to the samples - a glitch that we have no idea how to work around :) But all orders include samples anyway, so there's no need to order the samples separately when placing an order.
Ahhhhh, gotch ya! not all companies/websites are inclined to do that :fing02: ....so g-g-iddy up and thanks again!