TrIpDoG's MeGa-SuPeR GiVeAwAy

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
A guy is walking down the beach, and finds a lamp. Being supersticious he rubs it. Immediately, a genie pops out and says "i'll give you anything you want - but whatever i give you, your ex wife will get twice as much." The guy thinks about it for a second, and says "scare me half to death".

seriously though - the best posters are on despair.com - all demotivational posters.

Delusions
Limitations

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
A guy is walking down the beach, and finds a lamp. Being supersticious he rubs it. Immediately, a genie pops out and says "i'll give you anything you want - but whatever i give you, your ex wife will get twice as much." The guy thinks about it for a second, and says "scare me half to death".

seriously though - the best posters are on despair.com - all demotivational posters.

Delusions
Limitations
Haha, I heard it different. A guy finds a lamp, rubs it, out pops a genie, the genie says " I will grant you 3 wishes, but whatever you get, your wife gets double"
The guy first wish is for a million bucks, so magically his wife gets two million. The guys second wish is for a brand new ferrari, so his wife gets two new ferraris. For the 3rd wish, the guy thinks about it for a minute and says to the genie "I wish you'd beat me half to death".:rofl:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
For all of my precious snowflakes out there...

Attachments

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol - It sure does. :lol:

"How you doin?" :D

How about the rays and sox brawl. I'm sure yankee fans hate the rays in the same fashion. At least we can agree on that. :)
"Forgetaboutit!"

Really, I don't think the hate for the Sox can be matched or displaced elsewhere ;)

What I did enjoy was the giant "goose egg" that the lowly Mariners applied to the Sox in the 8 to 0 shut out the next day. The Mariners? For shame! :D

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Is it possible for you to win your own contest? That kinda takes the fun out of it.
That was a special post just for Bri. Just to let him know we sox come out swingin'..:rofl:

I thought coco got tagged with that first punch when I first saw it....that would have been funny sh*t if coco got dropped with one punch.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Yeah dude, that I think he dodged the first one then the catcher takes his ass down. You never know what goes on in the bottom of those piles.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
IM sure you will enjoy this as a red sox fan
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmaOj5ot7jA"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
did you see what it was? thats supposed to be the red sox monster. i have a joke i heard...but its pretty damn racist

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
IM not a racist or anything so dont hate me...

President Bush and Colin Powell are sitting in a bar.

A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Powell sitting over there?"

The barman says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What are you guys doing in here?"

Bush says, "We're planning WW III ".

And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Iraqis this time and one blonde with big tits."

The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big tits?"

"Why kill a blonde with big tits?"

Bush turns to Powell and says, "See, I told you no one would worry about the 140 million Iraqis!"

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
President Bush and Colin Powell are sitting in a bar.

A guy walks in and asks the barman, "Isn't that Bush and Powell sitting over there?"

The barman says, "Yep, that's them."

So the guy walks over and says, "Wow, this is a real honor. What are you guys doing in here?"

Bush says, "We're planning WW III ".

And the guy says, "Really? What's going to happen?"

Bush says, "Well, we're going to kill 140 million Iraqis this time and one blonde with big tits."

The guy exclaimed, "A blonde with big tits?"

"Why kill a blonde with big tits?"

Bush turns to Powell and says, "See, I told you no one would worry about the 140 million Iraqis!"
ohhhhhhh snap........:rofl:

SamBoz19

SamBoz19

Awards
  • Established
Goes along perfectly with the Dump Jokes.

Enjoy...

I am seriously not understanding why the damn picture won't show...when I posted it, it showed up, but now all you see is that stupid cover up....eh oh well sh*t happens!:rofl:

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haha, I heard it different. A guy finds a lamp, rubs it, out pops a genie, the genie says " I will grant you 3 wishes, but whatever you get, your wife gets double"
The guy first wish is for a million bucks, so magically his wife gets two million. The guys second wish is for a brand new ferrari, so his wife gets two new ferraris. For the 3rd wish, the guy thinks about it for a minute and says to the genie "I wish you'd beat me half to death".:rofl:
There are certainly different versions. The one I know ends with the guy telling the genie "I would like to have a mild heart attack"!

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Forgetaboutit!"

Really, I don't think the hate for the Sox can be matched or displaced elsewhere ;)

What I did enjoy was the giant "goose egg" that the lowly Mariners applied to the Sox in the 8 to 0 shut out the next day. The Mariners? For shame! :D
That's ok, we spanked them over the next 2 games. :)

26-6 at home baby!! :djparty:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
T - WTF is that in your avatar? An ant eater???

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hammer Pants ftw!

Attachments

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
WOW theres some weak **** being posted lately.

It supposed to be funny stuff, find some funny stuff.
:rasp:

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
thats F*ed up by far.
Speaking of F*ed up, you look like you just dominated that surf board and are preparing to lay the smackdown on it's jabronie ass. Nice avy.

AaronTech

Awards
Do videos count? I can't remember.

[youtube]Fitxofd7kOA[/youtube]

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Speaking of F*ed up, you look like you just dominated that surf board and are preparing to lay the smackdown on it's jabronie ass. Nice avy.
haha yeah man i peiced that surfboard up. gave it the whoopin! thanks dad made me pose for my aunt haha cuz she hadnt seen me in 5 years

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok new rule, you-tubes may be posted BUT must be under 1 minute long.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
DAMMIT! I already submitted today, this rule is not retroactive, correct? ;)

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ive got 3 words... the funnies thing ever.... Muscle tech ads.

Anabolic HALO
Loaded with cryogenically modified anabolic compounds you’ll never find anywhere else, ANABOLIC HALO simultaneously catapults your muscles into a powerful anabolic state and works to freeze catabolism, forcing overwhelming muscle growth the likes of which no bodybuilder has ever experienced!
ANATOR
Anator-p70 is so devastatingly powerful it literally turns on your genes for muscle growth, allowing you to maximize your genetic potential so you can increase muscle mass as fast as humanly possible. Anator-p70 works quickly – the first time, every time!
CREAKIC
REAKIC Hardcore is the most powerful hardcore creatine pill in existence! Its molecularly engineered formula was specifically designed to offset the destructive effects of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS), leading to maximum creatine saturation and explosive gains in muscle size and strength!

that was just a taste...

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
DAMMIT! I already submitted today, this rule is not retroactive, correct? ;)
Let me put it this way, you-tubes are not very original..someone has a better chance of winning by being creative.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive got 3 words... the funnies thing ever.... Muscle tech ads.

Anabolic HALO
Loaded with cryogenically modified anabolic compounds you’ll never find anywhere else, ANABOLIC HALO simultaneously catapults your muscles into a powerful anabolic state and works to freeze catabolism, forcing overwhelming muscle growth the likes of which no bodybuilder has ever experienced!
ANATOR
Anator-p70 is so devastatingly powerful it literally turns on your genes for muscle growth, allowing you to maximize your genetic potential so you can increase muscle mass as fast as humanly possible. Anator-p70 works quickly – the first time, every time!
CREAKIC
REAKIC Hardcore is the most powerful hardcore creatine pill in existence! Its molecularly engineered formula was specifically designed to offset the destructive effects of Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS), leading to maximum creatine saturation and explosive gains in muscle size and strength!

that was just a taste...
LOL, now thats creativity. I had some moron at my gym telling me that gakic sh*t put like 20 pounds on him. I have sympathy for the stupid sometimes, but most times I just want to smack the sh*t out of them.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
how did the pig get to the hospitol?

A HAMBULANCE AHAHAHAHA

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
LOL, now thats creativity. I had some moron at my gym telling me that gakic sh*t put like 20 pounds on him. I have sympathy for the stupid sometimes, but most times I just want to smack them.
try working at a supplement store my friend. I have to argue with these little ****ers about every muscle tech product. then when they are like oh ok sounds good they grab the muscle tech product anyways.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Remember girls only 1 post per day, or entry's do not count.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
sorry im just bored so im posting ****. ha my bad trip

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
try working at a supplement store my friend. I have to argue with these little ****ers about every muscle tech product. then when they are like oh ok sounds good they grab the muscle tech product anyways.
Advertising ftw!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm....
Trip, favor. I need an empty bottle of Paravol, 2 inflatable blow-up dolls, and a few empty bottles of aspire36. STAT!

I'll give you original. THE ARISTOCRATS!