Tribulus Terrestis and Cinnamon Bark.

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
Last Monday 10/19 I added Cinnamon Bark supplements to my regiment and Thursday 10/22 I added TribuPlex 750 by MRM (Tribulus Terrestis, which 280mg are the active ingredients or as stated on the label "70% of 400mg")

I have made 4 major observations:

1) taking the Cinnamon Bark at the same time as the ALA and Fenegreek w/ a meal makes me sleepy, like it sucks all the sugar out of my blood.

2) Taking the Tribulus with DEHA and Zinc at before bed seems to result in vivid dream recall where previously I doubted I ever had a dream

3) Libido is pretty much always on, seriously way up If you watch MADtvI would say my Libido has gone to the *HNL!!! If you don't know check the asterisk at the bottom of the post.

4) Oily skin my skin is normally pretty dry but my face and chest have a thick oil that's not at all common to my life experience. It's almost more of a grease then an oil like 1/2 dry chap stick lol

* The HNL
YouTube- MADtv - HNL - The Rock and Xzibit

comacho

comacho

Awards
  • Established
so you think cinnamon's blood sugar activity is increased by tribulus ?

observation# 2 sounds interesting...have you tried just dhea/zinc before this?

Tansui

Tansui

Awards
  • Established
DHEA and Zinc, I started on the 5th of October. I noticed nothing in the area of dream recall prior to the addition of Trib. to my regiment. I have noticed dream recall to subside a bit since the 22nd. By that I mean the dreams aren't as sharp at first, until something in the day triggers my memory of the dream.

Still dream recall is up several hundred percent for me. Prior to adding trib I could remember maybe 1 dream per week, even then it was in bits and pieces. During the 1st week of trib supplementation that jumped to vivid recall of entire sequences for 3 or 4 nights in a row. The last two nights it seems i remember a part of the dream and the rest of the parts are triggered by something I experience in the day.

I'm not sure exactly how the Cinnamon reacts with trib specifically but I believe it to have a synergetic effect with one or more of the other mealtime suplements I take.